ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March

just saw an update from the pens. murray still out.

i'm officially rustled.

So...tonight I got a whole shitload of nonsense about Kaspari Kapenen (or however you spell it) numbers.......then I provided Kessels results over last two years and TWO Cups...most left the discussion, the last one left with the 'just you wait ' nonsense after I reported PK's numbers this year...but hey ya! Kapenen! LMFAO!....You guys have no idea, well...maybe you do how much this Kessel card angers them when you play it...even when they walk full face into glass own dilema...so satisfying ...

So...tonight I got a whole shitload of nonsense about Kaspari Kapenen (or however you spell it) numbers.......then I provided Kessels results over last two years and TWO Cups...most left the discussion, the last one left with the 'just you wait ' nonsense after I reported PK's numbers this year...but hey ya! Kapenen! LMFAO!....You guys have no idea, well...maybe you do how much this Kessel card angers them when you play it...even when they walk full face into glass own dilema...so satisfying ...

Kapanen ?? Are the locals that bored with Matthews on the sideline that THIS is all they've got to worry about with the Champs in town ?? As for Kapanen, I've got nothing against the kid......but he can't even make their friggin' roster.

This discussion certainly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what a curse it must be to be a fan of a Canadian Original Six that hasn't won in 2+ generations.

Kapanen ?? Are the locals that bored with Matthews on the sideline that THIS is all they've got to worry about with the Champs in town ?? As for Kapanen, I've got nothing against the kid......but he can't even make their friggin' roster.

This discussion certainly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what a curse it must be to be a fan of a Canadian Original Six that hasn't won in 2+ generations.
Ya...its nutz. I almost feel sorry for them...almost.
Listen for me screamin from the rafters tonight boys lol!

Not suprisingly, Jarry is in the cage tonight (which one has to assume means DeSmith with get the start tomorrow night)......while DK seems to think tonight's big news is Kuhnhackl centering Rowney and Jooris on the 4th line. Not sure what that's supposed to mean for Sheahan; I assume he's being moved to a wing short-term in light of the Rust and Simon injuries.

Murray back skating this week got some ink, and I myself was keeping fingers crossed he might be ready tonight. I realize MM has been a topic of conversation (which I myself avoided) around here during this injury break; but regardless, I doubt anyone can claim the team has tried to push him back on the ice prematurely.

Presumably, his continued side-lining is totally justified; Lord knows none of us has a clue as to his precise condition. But it seems equally clear to me he's getting the biggest the China Doll treatment this side of Carey Price.....hell, maybe he doesn't end up coming back untll April 1st.

I assume that's because they're simply planning/expecting him to play every playoff game, no matter how long they last this year.

One of those nights when EVERYTHING is going right for the Leaves and nothing for the Pens.......the no-goal-minor-Dumoulin call being THE final confirmation. Meanwhile, it doesn't help that Jarry is being outplayed SO badly by Andersen.

This game should be flushed by the time the entire team reaches the Room after the final horn.

One of those nights when EVERYTHING is going right for the Leaves and nothing for the Pens.......the no-goal-minor-Dumoulin call being THE final confirmation. Meanwhile, it doesn't help that Jarry is being outplayed SO badly by Andersen.

This game should be flushed by the time the entire team reaches the Room after the final horn.
They dont like my presense to much here after yelling top of lungs at that bs call...really I dont give a shit. He was checked into Andersen by the Leaf asshat....this is a shitshow nonetheless.

Reactions: COOL MAN and Euell
In case you missed it, the whole Division (WAS, PHL, NJD, COL) made up 2 points on the Pens yesterday. Meanwhile, be aware the Blojax have won 7 of 10, and are right back in the playoff picture again.

From what I can tell, most of the hockey world.......the overwhelming majority of which we all know are AGAINST the Pens.......thought BOTH calls on/against Dumoulin were a joke.
Yep...and they are correct. The Leaves asshats keep complaining of some phantom elbow that mysteriously connected with Andersens head. After watching the CBC take, this is because Craig Simpson decided thats what happened? Although when viewed several times it is clear to see that Dumo's hip made contact after being directed that way by Hainsey. No goal? Ok whatever, I can debate it however a penalty? Why? Ya...I'm still all worked up about it...get the W tonight and wash it away boys!

Yep...and they are correct. The Leaves asshats keep complaining of some phantom elbow that mysteriously connected with Andersens head. After watching the CBC take, this is because Craig Simpson decided thats what happened? Although when viewed several times it is clear to see that Dumo's hip made contact after being directed that way by Hainsey. No goal? Ok whatever, I can debate it however a penalty? Why? Ya...I'm still all worked up about it...get the W tonight and wash it away boys!

To my way of thinking, it's hardly any kind of story to hear that CBC is siding with the Leaves. Wonder what Grapes thought about the call; of course, we already know......

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT