ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- FEB 2017

The golds grew on me over the last month......they WERE a nice change of pace......and I honestly liked the Cryers PJ's as well. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see them again.

Reactions: torontoeers
For whatever it's worth, Eklund "reported" yesterday the Pens are working on Flower to Calgary (with Wideman probably coming back to the Pens in the deal as a rental), plus a deal for Shattenkirk also as a pure rental. The one guy I still have no interest in whatsoever.....even as a simple rental......is Vanek.

Meanwhile, one more rumor I'm keeping an eye on is Shane Doan to Washington. Of course, Doan is precisely what the Craps need, especially with a far-better TJ Oshie already on their roster. But trading for a guy like Doan is precisely the Craps style; rather than addressing weakness (blue line), add to their strengths with hopes it more than offsets the problem.

Meanwhile, Blow Jackets at Rangers later today......definitely a big game.

Reactions: torontoeers
So...the wheeling and dealing of any significance has heated up before deadline day again it seems...not that we won't see any deals deadline day just none of importance imo...
Regardless the nonsense chatter has started up here...apparently 'us' Penguins better all beware of the Craps now! Oooooohhhh aaaahhhh, run and hide now that Shattenkirk has landed in DC! Something tells me I have heard this bloviation before and fairly recently......also Brian Boyle is the aged reincarnate of Gretzky, Lemeiux and Yzerman all rolled into one in case you guys didn't know!

Please let the Pens play these morons first round so they can be blown to smithereens in 4...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT