ADVERTISEMENT

(OT) Talk About Off-Topic...

I'm not sure what just happened... ...but did someone just suggest a recipe to improve an already jarred mayo ?

It kind of stresses me out.

Films I'd never choose to watch again (ex. via Netflix) but for whatever reason I always stick around for if I'm clicking thru cable channels...

--Shawshank Redemption

--Braveheart

....and those are damn long movies on tv all the time.

I actually get pissed at myself for not changing the channel.

I'll add the movie I'm always looking for...

--The Pistol: Birth Of A Legend

Great movie...underrated IMO.

Ok...I'm pepperoni rolled out after last weeks fantasy draft night. Got about six large ones left.

Would it be wrong to grill some chopped hamburger and add it to them....with even more cheese and maybe some hot peppers ?

Ok...I'm pepperoni rolled out after last weeks fantasy draft night. Got about six large ones left.

Would it be wrong to grill some chopped hamburger and add it to them....with even more cheese and maybe some hot peppers ?

Hell no Orlaco. ...I bet they turn out AWESOME !!

Thanks for the encouragement... ...I'll let you know how they turn out.

Um, Ms. Orlaco. What else did you put in there? You seem to be having a great time!

Nothing yet.

I live in eastern pa and have a friend bring the wv rolls for our draft (which by the way has people from far away as California)... ... And usually there's a dozen or two (of five) left over.

I can only eat so many. ...just looking for a twist to change it up a bit.

Nothing yet.

I live in eastern pa and have a friend bring the wv rolls for our draft (which by the way has people from far away as California)... ... And usually there's a dozen or two (of five) left over.

I can only eat so many. ...just looking for a twist to change it up a bit.

They sound great. You can't get those in South Carolina and I don't know how to make them.

My man... ...as I said, I've WVed my rolls to an extreme. Just wondering if anybody added beef and more cheese before.

I add itailian sausage and oliverio peppers in sauce and smoked provolone. I call it the ultimate roll.

Hmmm....

....don't purchase vanilla bean ice cream when out of a chocolate topping.

Sucks. ...like sex without the climax. Kinda.

Hmmm....

....don't purchase vanilla bean ice cream when out of a chocolate topping.

Sucks. ...like sex without the climax. Kinda.

I love Haag n Das vanilla bean ice cream.

Recipe;
If you take a huge mug and put 2 swiss miss hot chocolate packs in it and add about 12 oz of boiling water, mix thoroughly and then here is the secret.................................. Add one scoop of the Haag n Das vanilla bean ice cream and do not stir. Just drink it and you can thank me later.

Recipe;
If you take a huge mug and put 2 swiss miss hot chocolate packs in it and add about 12 oz of boiling water, mix thoroughly and then here is the secret.................................. Add one scoop of the Haag n Das vanilla bean ice cream and do not stir. Just drink it and you can thank me later.

Well...have a Kaurig coffee maker (with swiss miss k-cups) and Turkey Hill all natural (their highest quality) ice cream. Think that would do the job ?

As long as you shut the power off at the box, there shouldn't be a the thing to worry about. Get a continuity checker to check the socket to be double safe and have at it.

A half a tater will get a broken bulb out of a socket. Shut the power off, stick the tater firmly on the broken bulb, and turn carefully. It should come out with no problem.

Is there nothing a tater can't fix?

My previous marriage... LOL

Reactions: WVURobinHood

Recipe;

Add alcohol

Why does the wings dipping dressing I get from the store always seem crappy compared to a delivery blue cheese/ranch I get with a pizza shop order. You'd think they're cheap.

Just got Kens Steakhouse ranch (and a bottle of blue cheese)...I'll see how those work.

Any recommendations ?

Why does the wings dipping dressing I get from the store always seem crappy compared to a delivery blue cheese/ranch I get with a pizza shop order. You'd think they're cheap.

Just got Kens Steakhouse ranch (and a bottle of blue cheese)...I'll see how those work.

Any recommendations ?

Marzetti makes a good ranch dip and six different styles of blue cheese. JMHO

Any recommendations ?

I've not yet found a recipe for a really good dipping ranch/blue. But, I have doctored up some store bought dressings.

1 bottle hidden valley ranch.
Buy crumbled blue cheese and add to the ranch.
Add half cup scallions chopped very fine, green tops too.
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp dukes mayo
1 tbsp spoon of ground ginger.

Mix together and chill for a couple hours.

4 am the day after a noon kickoff... ....maybe I should get some sleep.

I'm sure that attacks on my posted opinions will be in full force by the usual few by the time I wake.

4 am the day after a noon kickoff... ....maybe I should get some sleep.

I'm sure that attacks on my posted opinions will be in full force by the usual few by the time I wake.
Up at 6, couldn't sleep. Gotta get the boat ready for the day. Then more football tonight with ND & UT. Wife once again questioning her choice, and there's still a game Monday night. But she likes the boat. Sigh!

If they could make a watermelon the size of an apple/orange it would be awesome. ..and possibly the most popular fruit (even though it's a veggie too).

Right now it's a project to eat a serving. Sucks.

Use vice-grips to clamp the fuel line then remove the bolts from the exhaust manifold to remove carburetor. If it's a Jap then you'll need metric sockets. Otherwise you won't get far on $37 and a Jap guitar.

Use vice-grips to clamp the fuel line then remove the bolts from the exhaust manifold to remove carburetor. If it's a Jap then you'll need metric sockets. Otherwise you won't get far on $37 and a Jap guitar.

What the f just happened ?

Up at 6, couldn't sleep. Gotta get the boat ready for the day. Then more football tonight with ND & UT. Wife once again questioning her choice, and there's still a game Monday night. But she likes the boat. Sigh!
My dream is that someday, someone will exclaim, "What a dick!" and they won't be referring to my personality..

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
If you or any immediate family member living in the same household wins the lottery and collect any form of welfare all proceeds go to the government agency that provides you with the most benefits (at the expense of my tax dollars).

It should be a law. ....I already have to deal with people in front of me in checkout lines using welfare (and despite cute names...that's what it is..) cards to purchase better steaks than I would ever consider (even though I can afford them).

mindless musing.. was watching the old movie Se7en with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman..thought..humm, I could probably get away with murder..then I remembered that I can't seem to eat a meatball sub without getting sauce all over me.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
mindless musing.. was watching the old movie Se7en with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman..thought..humm, I could probably get away with murder..then I remembered that I can't seem to eat a meatball sub without getting sauce all over me.

What's in the box??

If he sun shines on a cloudy day, what does the cloud do on a sunny day?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT