ADVERTISEMENT

(OT) Talk About Off-Topic...

If you get rid of welfare the unemployment rate would go to Zero quickly.

Welfare to work. That's the ticket.

Girl who says she opened a Dominoes Pizza with her college savings commercial ..... ...thoughts ?

Note: If you visit their site the financial requirements are huge (in my world)

I hope she knows paying out a lot of pepperoni does not guarantee success in the business market. She needs to make sure she has the sauce to back up the investment in case things get cheesy. But who knows, the business could crust and make a big mushroom of doe.

Forget those car fresheners that seem to last about a week before you don't take notice of them anymore.... ...make your own (sorta).

I took the small remaining part of laundry scent booster bottle (which is pellets..Gain Firesorks) and poked holes in it. Tossed it in the backseat floor and six weeks later....still awesome.

So I made the above drunk post at 3:20 am... ...but apparently I kept drinking.

Just got an email from Amazon that the items I ordered just shipped. Went back in my email and the order confirmation was sent yesterday around 5 am.

So if a person makes a drunk order at 5 am it's got to be some cool crap that a sober practical person would never order, right ?

Item 1....6 replacement spools for Black and Decker weed-eater. That's not the brand I own.

Item 2....Suprent (brand I never heard of) nose and ear hair trimmer. I must be on a subliminal quest for the perfect brand because this will be the fourth in my medicine cabinet.

Item 3....Motion activated nightlight (3 pack). Makes sense since I stubbed my toe in the dark the evening before.

Drunk people....helping the economy to continue growing.....

As long as you shut the power off at the box, there shouldn't be a the thing to worry about. Get a continuity checker to check the socket to be double safe and have at it.

A half a tater will get a broken bulb out of a socket. Shut the power off, stick the tater firmly on the broken bulb, and turn carefully. It should come out with no problem.

Is there nothing a tater can't fix?
Thats what she said

Reactions: Orlaco
Ever notice that the finalist on America’s Funniest Videos were not even the best ones from that specific episode?

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Watching a ‘72 M.A.S.H. show and was caught off guard that one of the very few black people to ever appear on the sitcom was called ‘Spearchucker Jones’.

Even then they just had to know how that looked....

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Black talent continues to lose to mediocrity. In the Academy's 88-year history, only 38 Oscars have been given to Black actors and actresses. From Hattie McDaniel to Denzel Washington.

Reactions: Phil
had my physical last week. I was offended by the number of personal questions that were asked about me..How much do you drink, sleep, exercise, eat etc..What is this a Doctor visit or a background check?

had my physical last week. I was offended by the number of personal questions that were asked about me..How much do you drink, sleep, exercise, eat etc..What is this a Doctor visit or a background check?
I don't mind the personal questions....it is the finger up the butt that I am not crazy about.

Watching a ‘72 M.A.S.H. show and was caught off guard that one of the very few black people to ever appear on the sitcom was called ‘Spearchucker Jones’.

Even then they just had to know how that looked....
That was the character's name in the original novel. Remember, this is set in the 1950's. Even in the 1970's they were making a point.

That was the character's name in the original novel. Remember, this is set in the 1950's. Even in the 1970's they were making a point.

I’m so uneducated. There was a novel? Wait...now I’m remembering the series was based on a movie...that I didn’t know was from a book.

Why am I so socially acceptable ‘irl’ yet so socially isolated on an Internet forum ?

Is it because I’m different here or is it because most others.........

Why am I so socially acceptable ‘irl’ yet so socially isolated on an Internet forum ?

Is it because I’m different here or is it because most others.........
Please define "socially isolated". For a poster with nearly 11k posts and over 3,300 likes, I don't perceive you as isolated on this forum. I guess "irl" means girl, which you know I have always doubted.

Please define "socially isolated". For a poster with nearly 11k posts and over 3,300 likes, I don't perceive you as isolated on this forum. I guess "irl" means girl, which you know I have always doubted.

irl = in real life

Finally got the NES Classic game console.

Wasted a couple of hours playing Legend Of Zelda...a game I beat in the early 90’s. Kicking my ass...but so fun.

Finally got the NES Classic game console.

Wasted a couple of hours playing Legend Of Zelda...a game I beat in the early 90’s. Kicking my ass...but so fun.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I tried to get it when they came out, but they sold out too quick.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I tried to get it when they came out, but they sold out too quick.

$78.

All Best Buys had some for a Saturday morning door buster. Looked like the store i visited had about 50 behind the counter. If you call around some may still have them.

Would have picked you one up but when I just called they said they sold out about halfway thru the day.

Would have picked you one up but when I just called they said they sold out about halfway thru the day.

Hey thanks for that. Nice of you to check.

I tried to get one when they came out last year (I think, or last year). I stopped in after work the day they were released and asked if they had any left, and the kid just laughed at me.

Been keeping an eye on them on Ebay but I'm not paying those prices.

I never do Black Friday but for that, I probably would have made the effort.

EDIT: Just saw online they will be returning to the stores Summer 2018, will jump on it.

Have an older door lock or two that makes you wiggle that key to get it in (or out) or even puts up a bigger fight? Don't use WD40 (I worship that crap though) or spend up to hundreds of dollars replacing those stubborn locks.

Pay less than three bucks on a graphite lubricant...I use Hillside. Simply put the tip in the lock where the key goes and squeeze. You may or may not see little metallic looking shavings but the graphite is on its way to you having a lock that works like new. Next insert the key in and out a few times turning the lock now and then.

Repeat the simple process a second time if needed... ...needing a third time is unimaginable.

The lock will work easy...and the key will slide in and out even easier.

Were you speaking about keys and locks...or other anatomical parts???

Hey thanks for that. Nice of you to check.

I tried to get one when they came out last year (I think, or last year). I stopped in after work the day they were released and asked if they had any left, and the kid just laughed at me.

Been keeping an eye on them on Ebay but I'm not paying those prices.

I never do Black Friday but for that, I probably would have made the effort.

EDIT: Just saw online they will be returning to the stores Summer 2018, will jump on it.

It was amazing out the gate but I really haven’t played it much recently.

If you’re comfortable sending me your mailing address I’ll send it out for the cost of shipping....and if you don’t take advantage I’ll leave the offer open to other posters.

Expensive (top quality) towels suck.

Cheap ones both feel and dry better.

The thread rises from the grave. Missing since Jul 23, 2018.

The thread rises from the grave. Missing since Jul 23, 2018.

Stupid crap comes to mind I post it here instead of starting a new off-topic thread.

It’s truly amazing an entire year passed without that happening.

Seriously...expensive towels are a waste of money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT