ADVERTISEMENT

OL Commitment

[roll]

This is the internet...
Don't particularly care who likes me or not.

Have my own life. Don't need this.

But I have an issue with certain types of criminal behavior.

Post a quote of my having ever posted as to what I do for a living, WVPride304. Then, either take MichiganHerd up on his bet proposal, or shut your pie hole.

I don't have to post anything....

You won't say it anymore...

Because you don't want to get charged with impersonating an attorney

TVZ is a liar.

But, just to see if he has any ass to back up his statements, how about TVZ making a wager (with me) in regard to the Ohio State poster, and whether or not 1. He's a legitimate Ohio State fan, and 2. He's an attorney.

Name your wager amount. Hell, I'll even give you 10 to 1 odds.
He's scared to death to make this wager. #Coward

He's scared to death to make this wager. #Coward
That's because he knows exactly who you are. Why he does this stupid charade is beyond me. Did his regular profile get banned here a year or two back? I miss Keaton's Corner and his mullet hairdoo.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Because real life is separate from this message board.

The fake attorney failed to show up when he was called out.
Then tried to change the date and attempted to use this to prove that he wasn't a fraud...

Always something.

That's because he knows exactly who you are. Why he does this stupid charade is beyond me. Did his regular profile get banned here a year or two back? I miss Keaton's Corner and his mullet hairdoo.
He's a bored loser who is so desperate that he's created dozens of message board handles, one of which is a make-believe Texas fan. Who does that? I mean, do his fellow WVU fans despise him so much that he has to pretend to be a Texas fan?

Because real life is separate from this message board.

The fake attorney failed to show up when he was called out.
Then tried to change the date and attempted to use this to prove that he wasn't a fraud...

Always something.
More lies from WVpride304. A "fake attorney?" Again, post my quote in which I allegedly identified my occupation. Then, post what I do for a living, WVpride304.

It is a message board....

Do you get it.
Not reality. Except for some people. This is your life. You have to win on a message board but doesn't mean much when you turn off your computer or phone

It is a message board....

Do you get it.
Not reality. Except for some people. This is your life. You have to win on a message board but doesn't mean much when you turn off your computer or phone
Oh, it's your life, and your entire life, WVpride304. That's why you're on here posting your Google search results at 3:00 a.m.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Oh, it's your life, and your entire life, WVpride304. That's why you're on here posting your Google search results at 3:00 a.m.

This is your life..
51087006_110989753346261_268833831396573184_o.jpg

More lies from WVpride304. He can't stop, as this message board is his life, and he's been exposed. Still waiting for him to quote me, and take MichiganHerd up on his wager proposal. No coward like an internet coward.

Greg was acting like WVU was having problems recruiting.

What does he have to say now

You ridiculously misrepresented my position. WVU has never been a consistent top 30 recruiting program. What part of that post do you have a problem with? You’re getting pummeled. Retire for the week!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You obviously don’t know how it works haha. Unless of course you’re assuming WVU hauls in a couple 5 stars and a couple 4 stars haha.

This is what you claimed....

Didn't take much for WVU to move right past you in the recruiting rankings.

Like I said the only reason WVU was behind Pitt was because they had a smaller class at the time.

Texass/Pride is the biggest fanboy geek of all time. But for him letting me use and abuse him........I thank him.

Yea he was banned in the Blue lot. Only a little bitch gets banned from his own team's board.

I don't care whether you like TVZ or not....but a spitt fan, a suckeye fan and a herd fan all on a WVU message board calling him out for being a fake texas fan is both hypocritical and hilarious at the same time.

I'll be back in another month to watch you three toolboxes continue to ruin the free board.

I don't care whether you like TVZ or not....but a spitt fan, a suckeye fan and a herd fan all on a WVU message board calling him out for being a fake texas fan is both hypocritical and hilarious at the same time.

I'll be back in another month to watch you three toolboxes continue to ruin the free board.
welcome to the current Greg Jacobs mega thread. can you make sure this reaches 4, 5 pages deep, as you've done previously?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
welcome to the current Greg Jacobs mega thread. can you make sure this reaches 4, 5 pages deep, as you've done previously?
Yeah...go **** yourself...

And keep turning the free board into shit with posts like this...ohhh a mega thread...You asswipes need a life....like yesterday...

Uh-oh...you might have triggered me....don't want to be gregors puppet....

LMAO...what a bunch of toolboxes all three of you are..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT