ADVERTISEMENT

OL Commitment

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Just noticed on LOT that an OL prospect chose Pitt over WVU. Didn’t see anything here yet. Not a good look when Pitt and WVU go head to head and Pitt comes out on top. Not sure how Staff spins this but they can’t be happy to lose a coveted line prospect when it came down to WVU and Pitt. Maybe the kid wasn’t a take for WVU. Picking Pitt over WVU is a bad look.

Thoughts?

Poor attempt.

Since I am feeling friendly Greg.
This is how you are suppose to do it.

You get a player you know you are going to get before he commits. Better when the coaching staff is the one doing the trolling and you follow a long.
But you set the bait before he commits.
Get everyone excited and then when he commits to your school you watch the melt.

Should charge you 25 dollars for this but this is my gift for the football season.

Just noticed on LOT that an OL prospect chose Pitt over WVU. Didn’t see anything here yet. Not a good look when Pitt and WVU go head to head and Pitt comes out on top. Not sure how Staff spins this but they can’t be happy to lose a coveted line prospect when it came down to WVU and Pitt. Maybe the kid wasn’t a take for WVU. Picking Pitt over WVU is a bad look.

Thoughts?

Another weak attempt from the Pitt cuck. Feel free to compare the two programs over the entirety of your lifetime, including high profile bowl wins and head to head meetings. Not a good look for Pitt.

I'm convinced the only reason Vernon allows you to continue to post here is because your intellectually bankrupt trolling chases anyone with 9 extra dollars laying around, over to the Blue Lot.

Last edited:
Poor attempt.

Since I am feeling friendly Greg.
This is how you are suppose to do it.

You get a player you know you are going to get before he commits. Better when the coaching staff is the one doing the trolling and you follow a long.
But you set the bait before he commits.
Get everyone excited and then when he commits to your school you watch the melt.

Should charge you 25 dollars for this but this is my gift for the football season.

Hey it was a decent size thread on Lot. Just thought I’d ask the free guys what they think. You’re a Texas guy so honestly I don’t care what you think. No biggie.

Another weak attempt from the Pitt cuck. Feel free to compare the two programs over the entirety of your lifetime, including high profile bowl wins and head to head meetings. Not a good look for Pitt.

I'm convinced the only reason Vernon allows you to continue to post here is because your intellectually bankrupt trolling chases anyone with 9 extra dollars laying around, over to the Blue Lot.

Is this where two guys that root for Top 30-40 programs argue about which little brother is better? No thanks. I’m on Blue Lot fool.

If it was a good troll I would give you credit.

Majority of people have no idea what you are talking about
Should have posted this on Thursday and said it sounds like he is heading to West Virginia

Thoughts?

You are not going to get them all. Even the blue bloods miss out on guys. Sometimes it is just a matter of personal preference where a player chooses to sign, and it isn’t really a slight on the schools that didn’t get chosen.

Too many variables to narrow down what makes any kid sign anywhere. Each kid is different and each school has something to offer. Just comes down to the variables.

If it was a good troll I would give you credit.

Majority of people have no idea what you are talking about
Should have posted this on Thursday and said it sounds like he is heading to West Virginia

Whoever doesn’t know is a geek fanboy and should never post again. It wasn’t a troll Texass. What I posted actually happened. Why can’t you respond to a factually post? At this point you’re losing credibility. The thing I’ll always give you 304 is you have an opinion about everything. So WVU has a bad recruiting class going and just loses a key recruit to Pitt head to head after the kid was on WVU campus a few weeks ago. Not a good look. I have questioned if a middle of the pack kinda guy like Brown can compete with Texas and Oklahoma. He’s not winning recruiting battles with Pitt. How is he gonna compete with Texas and Oklahoma?

You are not going to get them all. Even the blue bloods miss out on guys. Sometimes it is just a matter of personal preference where a player chooses to sign, and it isn’t really a slight on the schools that didn’t get chosen.

Too many variables to narrow down what makes any kid sign anywhere. Each kid is different and each school has something to offer. Just comes down to the variables.

Fair but WVU needs to get Top 30 classes if we are gonna compete with Texas and Oklahoma. It’s early but Brown isn’t showing me much.

Everything with you is a troll Greggy.

That is why you post here.
The way to have set it up allows WV fans to have an escape.
Should have posted this before he committed.

Whoever doesn’t know is a geek fanboy and should never post again. It wasn’t a troll Texass. What I posted actually happened. Why can’t you respond to a factually post? At this point you’re losing credibility. The thing I’ll always give you 304 is you have an opinion about everything. So WVU has a bad recruiting class going and just loses a key recruit to Pitt head to head after the kid was on WVU campus a few weeks ago. Not a good look. I have questioned if a middle of the pack kinda guy like Brown can compete with Texas and Oklahoma. He’s not winning recruiting battles with Pitt. How is he gonna compete with Texas and Oklahoma?

He isn’t going to win those battles most of the time right now, and WVU has not typically won those battles. If he gets things going like I believe he is capable of doing, then he can win some of those battles, but he is going to have to build it over a few years. Even Saban and Dabo had struggles early.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
He isn’t going to win those battles most of the time right now, and WVU has not typically won those battles. If he gets things going like I believe he is capable of doing, then he can win some of those battles, but he is going to have to build it over a few years. Even Saban and Dabo had struggles early.

West Virginia is in a different place.
They cannot load up on players right now.
For them to compete they need to hit on 50%+ of their signing class
For this to happen they must fully evaluate the players. Who is to say that this OT is that much better than West Virginia's other targets.

Brown is starting slow because he isn't just trying to sign everyone.
Pretty much is already acting like he is Year 2 instead of Year 1.
I think Brown is comfortable with some of the talent he has at West Virginia.
If he wasn't he would be loading up like you see at Kansas State and Kansas.

Fair but WVU needs to get Top 30 classes if we are gonna compete with Texas and Oklahoma. It’s early but Brown isn’t showing me much.

We have beaten Texas 3 out of the last 5 years or something like that, and Oklahoma has been a thorn in our side, but we have had some close battles with them. Brown has to get a couple of back to back 10 win seasons and play in a B12 title game in order to sell things the way he wants. WVU has done pretty good considering they typically don’t crack the top 25 in recruit rankings. We arent going to be an annual top 5 program as we don’t have the resources that UT and OU have, but we can be an annual top 15-25 program. And then make a big run every 4-6 years. We were in the National title pictures in the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s. We are due for a big run soon, but it depends on how the building process goes this year.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Brown deserves a few years to make it his system no doubt.

Everything with you is a troll Greggy.

That is why you post here.
The way to have set it up allows WV fans to have an escape.
Should have posted this before he committed.

Here we go again you racist POS. We had a good few days and you show up ruining the site again. You really are a fvckin scumbag 304.

West Virginia is in a different place.
They cannot load up on players right now.
For them to compete they need to hit on 50%+ of their signing class
For this to happen they must fully evaluate the players. Who is to say that this OT is that much better than West Virginia's other targets.

Brown is starting slow because he isn't just trying to sign everyone.
Pretty much is already acting like he is Year 2 instead of Year 1.
I think Brown is comfortable with some of the talent he has at West Virginia.
If he wasn't he would be loading up like you see at Kansas State and Kansas.

Now how exactly would you know what Brown isn’t thinking and doing 304nopride?

I want to be a scumbag to you Greg. Take pride in that. Not here to be your friend.

You want to troll this board but you aren't good at it.
Obviously you want to rub this in WVU's face but like I said I doubt anyone even knows who this player is on the free site

Now how exactly would you know what Brown isn’t thinking and doing 304nopride?

You can see by his recruiting.
There are a few players who he could get to commit right now.

For him to compete with Texas and Oklahoma who will be on a peak he has to get the best available player

Without all the data this is difficult.
They are still evaluating. If WV really valued this OT I think they could pressure him to flip from Pittsburgh.

Big difference between Neal Brown and Dana.
Dana had a much easier road. Most people around college football think Texas and Oklahoma will be peaking in the next 5 years
Meaning they could reach a level WV has never been at before.

You can see by his recruiting.
There are a few players who he could get to commit right now.

For him to compete with Texas and Oklahoma who will be on a peak he has to get the best available player

Without all the data this is difficult.
They are still evaluating. If WV really valued this OT I think they could pressure him to flip from Pittsburgh.

Big difference between Neal Brown and Dana.
Dana had a much easier road. Most people around college football think Texas and Oklahoma will be peaking in the next 5 years
Meaning they could reach a level WV has never been at before.

Oh ok got. Takes a dummy not to see what you see haha. The geek that never played football isn’t all knowing haha.

I want to be a scumbag to you Greg. Take pride in that. Not here to be your friend.

You want to troll this board but you aren't good at it.
Obviously you want to rub this in WVU's face but like I said I doubt anyone even knows who this player is on the free site

Why do you care? You’re a Texas fan. Oh yeah you’re really not a Texas guy. You’re actually loser 304nopride. I didn’t rub anything in you loser insecure homer. I thought you retired from my puppet crew. Welcome back 304nopride

You are on repeat
We all know you the only one that has been around football and everyone should listen to you

Never said that 304nopride. You’re the one that literally has an opinion on everything. You are the ultimate Mr Knoweverything and Mr Obvious. Dude don’t you get tired of me owning and mocking you. Man are you a loser.

Why do you care? You’re a Texas fan. Oh yeah you’re really not a Texas guy. You’re actually loser 304nopride. I didn’t rub anything in you loser insecure homer. I thought you retired from my puppet crew. Welcome back 304nopride

This is too funny.
You are not a good troll. If you were entertaining I wouldn't mind.

What you say and do can be predicted before you ever do it.
Give it a rest and come back. Maybe you will be more appreciated when you return

^^^^^^^for everyone to see^^^^^^^

This loser couldn’t go a week much less the 30 days he suggested for us ignoring each other. I didn’t respond to you this week and gave you a like along the way. You dive in on my thread as the first to respond. What a F’n loser.

^^^^^^^told you guys Texass/304nopride was the biggest loser ever^^^^^^

You said that you couldn't stop posting here for 30 days.
I guess this is the only site you have.

Problem is Greggy you reverted back to trolling.
I called you out and it hurt your pussy.

Be smarter next time

You said that you couldn't stop posting here for 30 days.
I guess this is the only site you have.

Problem is Greggy you reverted back to trolling.
I called you out and it hurt your pussy.

Be smarter next time

LOL at how highly you view yourself. Dude sadly I don’t think you realize what a douche you are. But I’ll help out and point it out til the game ends.

I don't care if you like me or not Greggy.
This is the internet.

Hide your troll if you are going to troll West Virginia.

Thoughts?
WHOA!!! The kid is just uneasy in crowds. By playing at pitt he doesn't have to worry about large crowds.

WHOA!!! The kid is just uneasy in crowds. By playing at pitt he doesn't have to worry about large crowds.

Knee slapper haha. Good stuff. Still isn’t a good look for WVU to lose these types of recruiting battles is it? Hopefully Brown won’t be such a horrible recruiter next year. This year’s class is an embarrassment nationally even for a Big12 middle of the pack program.

Pitt is recruiting at the same level as West Virginia they just have 4 more commits
Truthfully one of Pitt's commits Parrish the RB from Florida is looking to jump.

Don't know where you are coming from Greggy.

Knee slapper haha. Good stuff. Still isn’t a good look for WVU to lose these types of recruiting battles is it? Hopefully Brown won’t be such a horrible recruiter next year. This year’s class is an embarrassment nationally even for a Big12 middle of the pack program.

Our commitment list is about half full, so there is still plenty of room and time to improve.

Pitt is recruiting at the same level as West Virginia they just have 4 more commits
Truthfully one of Pitt's commits Parrish the RB from Florida is looking to jump.

Don't know where you are coming from Greggy.

You have no idea about anything Pitt goofball haha. Doesn’t matter what you google. He’s gonna be tough to keep for sure. That’s life for programs like Pitt and WVU recruiting in Florida. When Miami, FSU and Florida come knocking for a Florida kid it’s an uphill battle. South Carolina was his first offer so he ask permission to Official there and will take an official. Right now Pitt is around 30th ranked class. WVU isn’t.

You set this up Greggy....

Hopefully you are still around come December.
Think some people would like to revisit this topic.

You set this up Greggy....

Hopefully you are still around come December.
Think some people would like to revisit this topic.

In what way goofball? What’s your dumbass point? My prediction is Pitt class finishes 35-45. WVU finishes no better.

WV has pretty much the same average as you with 4 less commits according to the 247 composite

They have a few players that could be committing soon that will push them in front of Pitt.

So your gloating is a little too early.
Pitt fans are pretty sad. WVU must have really abused you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT