ADVERTISEMENT

OL Commitment

WV has pretty much the same average as you with 4 less commits according to the 247 composite

They have a few players that could be committing soon that will push them in front of Pitt.

So your gloating is a little too early.
Pitt fans are pretty sad. WVU must have really abused you.

We’re on Rivals goofball. 247 is irrelevant here. On Rivals Pitt is around 30. On Rivals WVU is around 50. Argue with yourself on that one. Where did I gloat moron?

We’re on Rivals goofball. 247 is irrelevant here. On Rivals Pitt is around 30. On Rivals WVU is around 50. Argue with yourself on that one. Where did I gloat moron?

Because you have 17 commits.
Doing pretty bad.
You should be Top 15 with that many commits.

WV only has 13. With 4 more commits they would easily jump you.

Because you have 17 commits.
Doing pretty bad.
You should be Top 15 with that many commits.

WV only has 13. With 4 more commits they would easily jump you.

You obviously don’t know how it works haha. Unless of course you’re assuming WVU hauls in a couple 5 stars and a couple 4 stars haha.

Your recruiting average is pretty much the same as West Virginia
Meaning if WV had 17 commits as well instead of 13 they would be right with you.
Especially because Lamy Constant is consider a blue Chip recruit. Pretty much is WVs already.

Try again Greggy.
I am one who follows recruiting very closely. Especially in regards to where a team finishes.
Don't you know about the BOMC. How Texas pretty much is always on top of their recruiting rivals based on Fat Ketch and Bobby Burton pushing up our recruiting rankings.
But it is all in their heads. UT supposedly even made sure their 5 star WR commit was ineligible to play his senior year because they control the UIL

Couple of 5 stars would put them closer to 20 than 30.
Might be even in the top 20.

Last edited:
Your recruiting average is pretty much the same as West Virginia
Meaning if WV had 17 commits as well instead of 13 they would be right with you.
Especially because Lamy Constant is consider a blue Chip recruit. Pretty much is WVs already.

Try again Greggy.
I am one who follows recruiting very closely. Especially in regards to where a team finishes.
Don't you know about the BOMC. How Texas pretty much is always on top of their recruiting rivals based on Fat Ketch and Bobby Burton pushing up our recruiting rankings.
But it is all in their heads. UT supposedly even made sure their 5 star WR commit was ineligible to play his senior year because they control the UIL

Couple of 5 stars would put them closer to 20 than 30.
Might be even in the top 20.

Thanks Mr Obvious haha. No one cares what you think you know loser. No one cares haha.

Once again TVZ gives Greg what he wants. An extended thread. Will this one be 4-1/2 over or under?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
It will be alright Greggy.

One of yours is a part of the University of Texas right now.
Tony Dorsett's daughter is a member of the UT women's soccer team.

It will be alright Greggy.

One of yours is a part of the University of Texas right now.
Tony Dorsett's daughter is a member of the UT women's soccer team.

Thanks for posting!
One of the greatest memories I have is TD’s Senior year game against WVU. I was on the sidelines right where the fight broke out. That game was violent and nasty. So much talent on that field.

You set this up Greggy....

Hopefully you are still around come December.
Think some people would like to revisit this topic.

In what way goofball? What’s your dumbass point? My prediction is Pitt class finishes 35-45. WVU finishes no better.

Aren’t you a WVU fan too? We lost Pride304 but not really...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Aren’t you a WVU fan too? We lost Pride304 but not really...

Yes I root for WVU. What’s that have to do with disagree with a poster that claimed WVU at class rank 50 something is same as Pitt at 30 something. Remember I’ve posted quite often that I consider both Pitt and WVU Top 30-40 programs. ie similar programs at the end of the day.

Here is another from last night's football game. That is with Kenyatta Watson the head of UA All American Game in Atlanta whose son plays on Texas.

Why does a racist homophobe Texas fan care about WVUs or Pitts recruiting class? Really weird but please tell. GregJacobs delivering yet another multi page thread. Without question I make this site money. You guys, with Texass as my number one puppet, can’t quit me. I am truly royalty here and to all of my
fans.......I thank you!

Every freaking time they step in it.....

giphy.gif

Over under 4 pages?

What is comical is when TVZ, Mike Tyson and Richard Cranium all post in the same thread. 1 person is logging out and in each time. This is the reality of the internet, so many personas under the same person lol

Definitely you because you are posting...
This is too funny

Looks like Greg found some fans...

What a dumbass. Lame reply as usual. This reply is used when the user profile in the thread knows he's a dumbass for bumping a thread from 8-2-2019 for no reason is now pulsating towards 3 pages.

Like I said in August.

WVU was going to finish with a better recruiting class.

There is good reason to bump this.
Poor Allen. Stupid as usual.

Me and Greg along with TOSU have butted heads MANY times over the years. But we respect each other cuz we aren't pretend fans. You and your 25 handles get drubbed over and over.

Not really.
Maybe in your mind.
But tosugrad isnt an Ohio St fan...
This has already been proven.

Not really.
Maybe in your mind.
But tosugrad isnt an Ohio St fan...
This has already been proven.
Stop lying, WVPride304. Nobody believes that you're a Texas fan, or the vomit that you cut and paste from your Google searches, and puke up on here.

Stop lying, WVPride304. Nobody believes that you're a Texas fan, or the vomit that you cut and paste from your Google searches, and puke up on here.

???
Time to get into reality.
You live in your own reality created on the internet because real life is too hard for you.

Still want to prove you are an attorney and an Ohio State grad.
You had your chance and failed to produce.

Especially when you found out it is a crime to claim to be an attorney and give legal advice.

Just say it once...
Because I have your real name so it won't take long because they charge you

TVZ is a liar.

But, just to see if he has any ass to back up his statements, how about TVZ making a wager (with me) in regard to the Ohio State poster, and whether or not 1. He's a legitimate Ohio State fan, and 2. He's an attorney.

Name your wager amount. Hell, I'll even give you 10 to 1 odds.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You won't...

Funny how fast you jump into any attack on me.
Since I already have you..

C'mon attorney...

TVZ is a liar.

But, just to see if he has any ass to back up his statements, how about TVZ making a wager (with me) in regard to the Ohio State poster, and whether or not 1. He's a legitimate Ohio State fan, and 2. He's an attorney.

Name your wager amount. Hell, I'll even give you 10 to 1 odds.

Funny how you use another account because you lack the balls to do it on your original.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT