ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Neal Brown contract extension

Sometimes matters of import must be constantly repeated because a portion of the audience has comprehension issues and it takes them time to digest what they have been told. This is a such a huge issue, there is nothing else to compare. This is more than about football, this is about culture.
Not when the person reporting the matter has an agenda and no clue.

I see that FakeWVUFanForever is back from her vacation in North Korea.
HAHAHHA...good post little boy. Informative yet witty....how do you come up with stuff?

Always good stuff...disagree with the little boy and you're either a commie or love Biden...root is a total dipshit.

The truth? LMAO...link it to where Brown led marxist events.

Now f back off and stick to what you know best = playing the skin flute

Racism, social injustice are major issues in our society. I support our players, I support the black lives matter, I didn’t want to be the story (at the protest), but it’s important for me to support our players,” Brown said. “We want to be a part of change and so I thought it was important for me to be downtown with them and support our players.”

Now f back off and stick to what you know best = playing the skin flute
Those were marxist events?

You truly are the biggest dipshit in the history of message boards inbred.....

You're failures are racking up here big time.

GFY

Since the board minatures of Root, Geeggy, MH, tOUSgrad aka KingCoal, WVFF, Dennis, TVZ, SHB and multiple others decided it was more fun to play here instead of the WOODSHED sports is rarely spoken about and if there happens to be a thread or the two the piss makers are sure to switch the subject.

This is what happens when forums become less watched or don't give a shit about because it is a promotion piece for the Blue Lot.

Rooty Fruity spellchecker and grammar software putz will now come to correct any spelling and sentence structure errors. of course there are too many words in this so his capabilities may not be up to par. He's due for an upgrade.
You, along with you slow cousin WVUFF, are two of the bigger trolls on the forum. Check yourself before pointing the finger at others.

Those were marxist events?

You truly are the biggest dipshit in the history of message boards inbred.....

You're failures are racking up here big time.

GFY
BLM is a marxist organization and has nothing to do with improving the quality of black lives. They are heavily funded to divide and disrupt. Everyone except the most brainwashed sheep in America knows this.

Typical right wing radicals throw out lies and disinformation to stear everyone away from their hate mongering and criminal activities, while they try to grab permanent power at any cost and take away everyone but their own rights, freedoms and the social support network that the United States has created for its citizenry. They have no morals, and a psycopathic narcissistic view of the world--me, me, me and only those that look and think like me--kill everyone else.

Mostly made up of racists and bigots, mysogynists and lunatics with narcissistic bent.

Talk about "labels"--these fascists have made "liberal" a bad word --when actually PROGRESSIVE is the proper term. They are "regressives", not "conservatives"--they are trying to change America into a radical right wing state where a minority of people ---(hint, it doesn't include women, people of color, etc) control and rule over everything, while doing great harm to anyone and everyone else. Led of course by a lunatic Hitler figure who obeys no laws.

They claim to be bible thumpers usually--they might want to read Revelations as it describes their desired leader and his followers and their fate --and the absolute devastation they enact on the rest of the world first. But of course the bible/religious part was always just a LIE to gain power from unthinking minions following their evil radical ideas anyway.

I'll give you credit in that you are a master wordsmith Bucky. Never have I seen someone craft words in such an astounding way that you can actually hear the sound of the writer gagging on cock as you read them. Kudos to you sir.

Last edited:
Haven’t been here in a while. Don’t guess I’ve missed anything, like any big wins. Looks kind of funny to look back and see who was right and who was wrong on some things. Some people and fans really look bad for buying this BS, like ‘Lyons know what he’s doing’ bad or ‘Trust the Climb’ bad or any other (fill in the blank) bad.

I think I was right and not just about an unnecessary & undeserved contract extension & raise but I am sure I’ll be proven right on that ridiculous series with THE OHIO UNIVERSITY—-WITW??? And I know I was right on the firing of Vic Koening—he knew something or he wouldn’t have got paid to leave after an investigation with the sealed findings.

Good News: Lyons has saved me tens of thousands of dollars since the 2019 season by completely turning me off to the point of stopping all financial support to my Alma Matt’s Athletic Dept based on his decisions on how to RUIN WVU. I’m not the only one either. His ego and narcissism have ran off probably at least 20% of many longtime season ticket holders and donors based on what I’ve heard recently from a big time donor—that’s actually bad news but it is true.

Also more importantly I’ve heard Lyons likely be fired by years end. I believe that too. He’s got to go. He is the worst AD ever at WVU. He’s like Steve Pedersen—at Pitt and Nebraska—BAD. Hopefully we don’t go through 5 coaches to correct his disastrous decisions like Big Red has done and still doing. Good news for Big Red is they’ll likely hire Urban Meyer next..... if Notre Dame doesn’t beat them to it cause they got a horrible HC too.

Speaking of which, Congrats to Marshall, amazing what an actual football coach can do vs some analytics guy but then again Huff didn’t get hired by a bean counter with no on the Football Field experience either. I’m figuring Huff will be gone by years end to a bigger job but enjoy your season Herd.

Bad News: Unless there’s some NCAA stuff (just like at Tennessee With Jeremy Pruitt) then Brown likely ain’t going no where til the end of 2023 at the earliest due to the contract and massive buyout—thank you Mr AD Lyons. This probably means a lot more fans and Alums start holding back $$$.

There’s also a push & movement coming to bring back a former HC with bad hair plugs who has an 80s hair band groupie looking wife. If this happens it likely means I along with a lot of others won’t be back, but at least I’ll have a weekend beach/lake house to go waste my weekends at. I’ll have that soon enough anyways.

Miss doing Pick’m but ain’t doing it when I know WVU is gonna get their ass handed to them every week cause they got nothing on the sidelines.

And @FallingRun84, you’re calling it Pickem. Every season I did it it was called Pick’m. LOL. Miss playing vs you and @WVex-pat in GA as well as MeatChickenHerd or @MichiganHerd as he calls himself.

May be back here when 2 guys ain’t working at WVU no more.

Good Luck & God Speed to ALL!

Haven’t been here in a while. Don’t guess I’ve missed anything, like any big wins. Looks kind of funny to look back and see who was right and who was wrong on some things. Some people and fans really look bad for buying this BS, like ‘Lyons know what he’s doing’ bad or ‘Trust the Climb’ bad or any other (fill in the blank) bad.

I think I was right and not just about an unnecessary & undeserved contract extension & raise but I am sure I’ll be proven right on that ridiculous series with THE OHIO UNIVERSITY—-WITW??? And I know I was right on the firing of Vic Koening—he knew something or he wouldn’t have got paid to leave after an investigation with the sealed findings.

Good News: Lyons has saved me tens of thousands of dollars since the 2019 season by completely turning me off to the point of stopping all financial support to my Alma Matt’s Athletic Dept based on his decisions on how to RUIN WVU. I’m not the only one either. His ego and narcissism have ran off probably at least 20% of many longtime season ticket holders and donors based on what I’ve heard recently from a big time donor—that’s actually bad news but it is true.

Also more importantly I’ve heard Lyons likely be fired by years end. I believe that too. He’s got to go. He is the worst AD ever at WVU. He’s like Steve Pedersen—at Pitt and Nebraska—BAD. Hopefully we don’t go through 5 coaches to correct his disastrous decisions like Big Red has done and still doing. Good news for Big Red is they’ll likely hire Urban Meyer next..... if Notre Dame doesn’t beat them to it cause they got a horrible HC too.

Speaking of which, Congrats to Marshall, amazing what an actual football coach can do vs some analytics guy but then again Huff didn’t get hired by a bean counter with no on the Football Field experience either. I’m figuring Huff will be gone by years end to a bigger job but enjoy your season Herd.

Bad News: Unless there’s some NCAA stuff (just like at Tennessee With Jeremy Pruitt) then Brown likely ain’t going no where til the end of 2023 at the earliest due to the contract and massive buyout—thank you Mr AD Lyons. This probably means a lot more fans and Alums start holding back $$$.

There’s also a push & movement coming to bring back a former HC with bad hair plugs who has an 80s hair band groupie looking wife. If this happens it likely means I along with a lot of others won’t be back, but at least I’ll have a weekend beach/lake house to go waste my weekends at. I’ll have that soon enough anyways.

Miss doing Pick’m but ain’t doing it when I know WVU is gonna get their ass handed to them every week cause they got nothing on the sidelines.

And @FallingRun84, you’re calling it Pickem. Every season I did it it was called Pick’m. LOL. Miss playing vs you and @WVex-pat in GA as well as MeatChickenHerd or @MichiganHerd as he calls himself.

Hold tight, because in a bit I'm going to use a long post to throw shade around, pat myself on the back, and then tell everyone I won't be back to respond.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Miss you, Man! Pick'm is just for fun anyway, we could probably leave out the rest of the WVU season and still have fun making picks.

Reactions: FallingRun84
Miss you, Man! Pick'm is just for fun anyway, we could probably leave out the rest of the WVU season and still have fun making picks.
If what I’m not hearing is true, I’ll be back next season for Pick’m cause it’s really good news

AND IM GONNA KICK ALL YOUR ASSES AGAIN!—hahaha

Hope you guys been doing well

BLM is a marxist organization and has nothing to do with improving the quality of black lives. They are heavily funded to divide and disrupt. Everyone except the most brainwashed sheep in America knows this.
Complete lie unless you consider equality for all “ Marxist.” Only fascists and Nazis believe that- you know the lunatics that tried to take over the world previously under Hitler with all the racist destruction and death he pushed on the world? Such idiots believe the world is only for a small few based on their descendants whether qualified, intelligent, rational or anything else- and then live to deny any and every freedom to everyone else including life.

BLM is an organization pushing the idea that black people and people of color are no less deserving of life, Liberty and happiness than anyone else. Came about because of the continuing murder of black people who were guilty of nothing and doing nothing threatening or illegal yet were hurt or killed by police and others -and the lack of justice in those cases prosecuting the criminal acts over and over again (While also vilifying the victims.) Nazis and racists of course tried to change it into something bad, when in truth those opposing BLM are opposite of good.

Complete lie unless you consider equality for all “ Marxist.” Only fascists and Nazis believe that- you know the lunatics that tried to take over the world previously under Hitler with all the racist destruction and death he pushed on the world? Such idiots believe the world is only for a small few based on their descendants whether qualified, intelligent, rational or anything else- and then live to deny any and every freedom to everyone else including life.

BLM is an organization pushing the idea that black people and people of color are no less deserving of life, Liberty and happiness than anyone else. Came about because of the continuing murder of black people who were guilty of nothing and doing nothing threatening or illegal yet were hurt or killed by police and others -and the lack of justice in those cases prosecuting the criminal acts over and over again (While also vilifying the victims.) Nazis and racists of course tried to change it into something bad, when in truth those opposing BLM are opposite of good.
BLM leaders took millions of dollars and spent it on luxuries items for themselves.

Mike Casazza details how the buyout works from 4:39 to 7:05 in this video.

Facts replaced conjecture in this thread. Gee offered Lyons non-AD role, Lyons resigned, hunt for new AD starts in earnest, new AD and Gee will decide who coaches WVU in 2023. I wouldn't put any money on Neal Brown, though.

Looks like this thread aged well. I never touched it when it was first posted because honestly I wasnt really hot on the extension idea at that point, but still had high hopes for Brown.

Right now this contract extension looks like a moronic thing to do by Shayne Lyons. I wish it would've never happened. It doesnt matter how good his recruiting classes are, the dude is a dud. I mean how long did it take for him to have one of his signature idiot timeouts early in the game in the ass whipping against Baylor? He's just not good enough to run a tight ship and be a P5 coach. This team has no identity or personality. After 2.5 years, it should be showing something. We get worse each year tho. The sooner he leaves the better. He's setting this program back.
Dude its uncanny how much we think alike! Doh

Any info you can pass on?
Well I’m still not hearing it 3 weeks later so I think it is still good news. At least imo. I’ll say it is better than the alternative I feared.

If I could send you a private message I’d tell you every bit of it, but I don’t know how to do that. Btw I’m not guaranteeing it but the source was rock solid and ahead of the national Media by about 2 months a few years back.

Heard there may be some issues with Neal that might get him fired without the buyout.

They’ll likely settle and go their separate ways. Neal is young and will likely want to try again, going scorched earth on the buyout will scare off desirable G5s from courting him.

A guy who is 11-11 overall, 9-11 vs FBS, and 7-10 in the Big XII Conference with no MARQUI/Statement wins after 2 seasons gets a 2 year contract extension with 2 years left on the current contract for that level of success? WOW?????? Not playing/losing to Oklahoma in 2020 because the game was canceled due to COV19 was probably a 2 year bonus for Brown. COV19 benefitted him.

I didn’t know Shane Lyons was using the Phil Fulmer guide to being an AD with a football coach’s contract extension. Jeremy Pruitt after 2 seasons was 13-12 overall, 11-12 vs FBS, and 7-8 in conference. After an embarrassing and dismal 3-7 in year 3 and a recruiting scandal (which Tennessee knew nothing about in years 1 & 2 ——Wink Wink Nod Nod), Pruitt was Fired!

The only positive for me I see from this is it all but guarantees the Dick down in LA will be less likely to sneak his way back in for a 2.0 run. Then again after this season which I think won’t be above 0.500, it may mean a house cleaning sooner if it’s a total disaster. I hope Lyons is canned more than Brown and not just for this but this is a stupid financial decision/commitment.

Universities and Government have to be amongst the dumbest places where financial decisions are made. Well there and the guaranteed contracts in pro sports.
One of the few that was critical of the extension and had every right to be and didn’t let a bowl win over a crappy team cloud his judgement.

3xWVUengineer was dead on the money.

What have you heard? I’m curious. :smiley:
Nothing but rumor but some are saying he may have broken a rule of conduct on his contract. There are different types of contract breaches, including a minor or material breach and an actual or anticipatory breach. I believe it's completely false.

Current buyout price of $20.2 million ranks as the 10th-highest buyout in all of college football and the 3rd highest in the Big 12, Matt Campbell ($28.3 million), and Steve Sarkisian ($20.6 million) rank higher.

Nothing but rumor but some are saying he may have broken a rule of conduct on his contract. There are different types of contract breaches, including a minor or material breach and an actual or anticipatory breach. I believe it's completely false.

Current buyout price of $20.2 million ranks as the 10th-highest buyout in all of college football and the 3rd highest in the Big 12, Matt Campbell ($28.3 million), and Steve Sarkisian ($20.6 million) rank higher.
Gotcha. It would be interesting if he really did since he comes across as a decent guy but you never can tell anymore.

It would definitely help WVU if he did. A lower buyout would be nice.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT