ADVERTISEMENT

Chances Dana is our coach after next season?

Six letters...impressive...particularly when you don't care about winning and losing. Enjoy the entertainment value. Personally, I want to see the Mountaineers achieve.

Six letters...impressive...particularly when you don't care about winning and losing. Enjoy the entertainment value. Personally, I want to see the Mountaineers achieve.
I also like to see WVU win and hate when we lose but it is just a form of entertainment. Many other things are much more important in life. If you have a shallow life, sports become the be all and end all in your life, I suppose. Sad when you think about it.

Reactions: TejasFan
Let me finish my side of this with some clarity. 1. Want to see WVU sports be all it can be and not accept less than the striving for that success. 2. Football is not a video game or some other form of pansy entertainment. 3. My sun comes up everyday no matter what clueless DH does during a game. Goodnight junior.

1237363745_old_people_fighting.gif

I'm so sad Im missing this. I went to the Fiesta bowl twice, The sugar bowl twice and the orange bowl. I know this bowl ranks right up there with the best of them.
Ha, I thought you might go just based on proximity. Oh, well...it would’ve been fun to see you down there.

I also like to see WVU win and hate when we lose but it is just a form of entertainment. Many other things are much more important in life. If you have a shallow life, sports become the be all and end all in your life, I suppose. Sad when you think about it.

You are right on the money and are simply telling it like it is.........or should be for all fans. I like the way you talk! Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT