ADVERTISEMENT

Chances Dana is our coach after next season?

Are you going to the bowl game?
Are you a season ticket holder?
You’re part of the ‘problem’
Get lost.

no matter how anybody does the DH fan boy spin the football program is stuck in first gear. Maybe thats why WVU got picked 7th in the Big 12-2=10 bowl lineup sweepstakes lol. And according to the ticket folks at WVU the Mountaineers will once again loss money on their participation trophy game in Dallas. But hey ticket sales are at a whopping eleven hundred...give the clown another raise and more time to build another 7 win team.

Yep weirdo! Fits you perfectly. You know my mom called me Gregory growing up so thanks man. I’ve actually tried to get more people using Gregory ironically haha. Thanks man.
You're welcome. How is Pitt's recruiting going Gregory? Are you concerned?

Uh, where's he going? The (big) jobs are already filled, right?

Get your head out of the sand (or wherever else it's buried). Coaching roulette is an annual thing. Nehlen was unusual in that he remained loyal after succeeding in Morgantown. If Dana learns how to win big games (still need to improve in that area), then we should do everything we can to earn and keep his loyalty. If not, it's AMF.

As we both know, you're FOS.
The point is neither one of us is the coach.
So, your courageous personal decision on a message board to 'refuse to accept mediocrity' has nothing to do with the coach. Your constant trashing of the coach does nothing to help anybody.
You're a pissbaby on a message board.

lol. So if you were the HC you would tell recruits and their parents that your approach is "to accept mediocrity"? Bet that would inspire folks. Too funny.

lol. So if you were the HC you would tell recruits and their parents that your approach is "to accept mediocrity"? Bet that would inspire folks. Too funny.

The parents of most of these kids ain't worried about being mediocre. They are mainly interested in the 'free ride' that their child is getting for playing football at WVU. About 95% or more college athletes don't make it to the pros. Warez

You're welcome. How is Pitt's recruiting going Gregory? Are you concerned?

Small class. 17-20. Had a nice week and should slip into top 40 if everyone stays on board. It’s all about winning football games. So this stuff is for geeks like you that follow 17 year olds on Twitter. I’m still waiting for a Football or Conference thread from you. I call you out for offering zero content and you have to just roll over and accept haha. You are literally on this site so you can follow a few posters like me. That my friend makes you a weirdo! Are you gay? Legit question. Fine if you are but I’m trying to figure out why you are obsessed with my posting.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Small class. 17-20. Had a nice week and should slip into top 40 if everyone stays on board. It’s all about winning football games. So this stuff is for geeks like you that follow 17 year olds on Twitter. I’m still waiting for a Football or Conference thread from you. I call you out for offering zero content and you have to just roll over and accept haha. You are literally on this site so you can follow a few posters like me. That my friend makes you a weirdo! Are you gay? Legit question. Fine if you are but I’m trying to figure out why you are obsessed with my posting.
Gregory, you're truly a POS. I am on this site to follow WVU sports. Trolling Pitt trolls is just a bonus.

Gregory, you're truly a POS. I am on this site to follow WVU sports. Trolling Pitt trolls is just a bonus.

GFY homer!!! LOL at your pathetic life! So you are gay!!! Knew it!!! Nothing wrong with that but you are literally harassing me. Listen sista no means no!!! I go to more games than you do and give more money to WVU than you do haha.

GFY homer!!! LOL at your pathetic life! So you are gay!!! Knew it!!! Nothing wrong with that but you are literally harassing me. Listen sista no means no!!! I go to more games than you do and give more money to WVU than you do haha.
Dropping back to 4th grade name calling. Yes we all believe a Pitt troll who did not go to WVU gives more money then everyone on this forum. You are a god in your little world. Once again thanks for sacrificing your dignity for our entertainment.

Dropping back to 4th grade name calling. Yes we all believe a Pitt troll who did not go to WVU gives more money then everyone on this forum. You are a god in your little world. Once again thanks for sacrificing your dignity for our entertainment.

Listen twinkle toes I will bet you I went to more games than you did. ISU and Texas games. I even gave you the amount before you bet me haha. I know you didn’t go to any games. How do I know? It’s so easy to know by how you post. Money to WVU isn’t even worth abusing you about haha. You are a proven fool on this site. All because the creepy neighbor routine as you follow me around. FYI calling me by my name makes you seem gay twinkle toes!!!

“We all”.........dude you’re alone on this site. You’ve been bruised and dented yet you think others support you? You don’t get local HB likes because you’re an idiot that offers no content about literally anything. You get off playing weak man mod. You’re weird!!!

Listen twinkle toes I will bet you I went to more games than you did. ISU and Texas games. I even gave you the amount before you bet me haha. I know you didn’t go to any games. How do I know? It’s so easy to know by how you post. Money to WVU isn’t even worth abusing you about haha. You are a proven fool on this site. All because the creepy neighbor routine as you follow me around. FYI calling me by my name makes you seem gay twinkle toes!!!

“We all”.........dude you’re alone on this site. You’ve been bruised and dented yet you think others support you? You don’t get local HB likes because you’re an idiot that offers no content about literally anything. You get off playing weak man mod. You’re weird!!!
Really, gay slurs is a sign of how small you are Gregory. My life is not defined by your opinion, misguided as it may be. Nobody on this site gets abused more than you. Once again thanks for the laughs little man.

He will have a good record next season against a down big 12, yet still not win it. He will then get extension and proceed to have 7 win seasons at best.
Agreed, let's hope he has a better record next year. You never know what team is showing up for the games.

Really, gay slurs is a sign of how small you are Gregory. My life is not defined by your opinion, misguided as it may be. Nobody on this site gets abused more than you. Once again thanks for the laughs little man.

LOL. No slurs twinkle toes. Just messing with you pal. Alls good lover boy.

you ain't giving in to mediocrity

So, when you couldn't get a date you settled for kissing your sister...or any other family member. Bet you are the guy in the crowd yelling "we're number 43...we're number 43"...and actually feeling good about it. lol Greg is right Mountaineer nation needs more people unwilling to accept being an also ran.

It's so comforting to know that you are unwilling to accept mediocrity.
Let us know in a year how much that helps wvu's football program. Or not.
I mean, after all, surely your courageous decision to rant from your keyboard as to not accepting mediocrity will elevate the wvu football program to new heights. Demanding 'excellence' from your couch and keyboard is so invigorating! All that hate for Holgorsen must really brighten your Holidays. It's really helping with recruiting. Meanwhile, as you spew your hate, the Staff is busy signing a top 20 class - that must really tick you off. Weren't you unwilling to accept less that a top 5 class? Why didn't he listen to your rants?!

So, when you couldn't get a date you settled for kissing your sister...or any other family member. Bet you are the guy in the crowd yelling "we're number 43...we're number 43"...and actually feeling good about it. lol Greg is right Mountaineer nation needs more people unwilling to accept being an also ran.

So, you just can't bring yourself to the point of explaining why you like middle of the pack performances so much...and how that helps WVU in the long run. Just think if your doctor felt like you...you know, give you medicine for the wrong issue or take off a leg for a hangnail lol. Then again you would probably think that was ok.

So, you just can't bring yourself to the point of explaining why you like middle of the pack performances so much...and how that helps WVU in the long run. Just think if your doctor felt like you...you know, give you medicine for the wrong issue or take off a leg for a hangnail lol. Then again you would probably think that was ok.
Root take a long look at Tennessee if you want to see what a dumpster fire a program can become when you constantly fire your coach to find the next great coach. Nebraska is another example. They traded a 9 win coach for years of misery. Dana has been learning on the job and has done a fair job not a great job. But despite this year we are seeing progress. We should have a hell of a team next year and are in the middle of signing our highest rated class. I for one will enjoy watching our team take the field next year and I hope you can find some joy in it also.

Last edited:
I believe DH is here for the long haul, he moved his parents here got a nice house. If things go as they should on the field, with so many starters and contributors coming back next year, and the year after, and the year after that combined with this recruiting class, if we don't have some good years maybe we should think about moving on. I for one will support the current staff at least for the next 3 or 4 years, because I have faith we are going to make that breakthrough in the B12

still5...so Mountaineer nation should blindly accept a so so level of achievement in fear that this is the best we can do, and that there isn't a better coach out there who would lower himself to become HC at WVU? Really? Wow it must be awful to live in fear all the time

still5...so Mountaineer nation should blindly accept a so so level of achievement in fear that this is the best we can do, and that there isn't a better coach out there who would lower himself to become HC at WVU? Really? Wow it must be awful to live in fear all the time
I realize that reading comprehension is not your thing. Changing coaches without a solid plan is a dumpster fire. It plays out every year. I don't fear anything related to entertainment. I am not as shallow as you perhaps. I also don't think we should blindly except fair results. But we are in the midst of a record recruiting haul and have a ton talent coming back next year. Only a moron would want to change coaches now.

I realize that reading comprehension is not your thing. Changing coaches without a solid plan is a dumpster fire. It plays out every year. I don't fear anything related to entertainment. I am not as shallow as you perhaps. I also don't think we should blindly except fair results. But we are in the midst of a record recruiting haul and have a ton talent coming back next year. Only a moron would want to change coaches now.

Accept

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
I’m thinking a frontal lobotomy may be just what the Doctor ordered.

Now it is clear. As long as there is a team and a game, plenty of pre and post game drinking, then it doesn't matter whether the Mountaineers win or lose right? After all it is all about "entertainment" in your view. Seriously? Of course they did that on your tee-ball team I'm sure. Too funny...and sad from a "fan".
I can't image who crapped in corn flakes every day to make you so sour root. I have enjoyed watching WVU sports with and without partaking of alcohol. I grew up listening to the games on the radio as I built fence on the farm with my dad. No alcohol then but no less entertaining. If your life is wound so tight that you can't consider college sports a form of entertainment, then perhaps it is time for you to get a life. You are sad and ignorant to say the least.

Getting under your skin? Wound tight? Naw. In fact, it is pretty sunny but I will never look at sports as simply "entertainment". If you have ever played a sport other than cow chip toss you would understand. BTW: What does building a fence with your Dad have to do with any subject on this forum? lol

Getting under your skin? Wound tight? Naw. In fact, it is pretty sunny but I will never look at sports as simply "entertainment". If you have ever played a sport other than cow chip toss you would understand. BTW: What does building a fence with your Dad have to do with any subject on this forum? lol
As expected my point went right over your head root. I only earn 6 letters in High School. Perhaps you did better. By the way, a bitter angry old man on an anonymous sports board has no ability to get under my skin. Just saying.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT