ADVERTISEMENT

All-time MMB Ignore List

You do know Delusions of grandeur are a sign of severe mental illness.

Seek help.

Because you obviously aren't just a danger to this message board but society in general

The unemployed Marshall alumnus, who pretends to root for Texas, creates 30+ profiles, due to his severe insecurity, and "talks" to himself on a WVU message board most mornings at 2:00-3:00 is rendering psychiatric disorder diagnoses now.

[roll] [banana] [jumpingsmile][laughing]

All of your attacks on me are pretty much you projecting yourself onto others.

It is that funny.

I am ready to disappear anyway. But the scumbags are coming with me.

Ready to go...

I taught you the word, "projection," Chrissy. Marshall failed you. No, you'll never leave this board...not with all of your 30+ profiles, anyway. Just one of the many lies that you've told on here, then used the old "it's just the internet" rationalization for your deplorable behavior. Remember to make your next handle, "BoomerSooner!"

More projecting...

All I did is do what MichiganHerd and osugrad have done for years on here...

If that makes me a bad guy I guess we all are.

I have Twitter. Has a much larger impact than a message board.
But a lot of posters here are wanting to talk WVU sports without people like us shitting on their message board

Praise Lawd thank you Jeebus
The sad reality is pretty simple; he cannot leave. His narcissism won't allow him to do so. He has to feel special, i.e., creating dozens of on-line personas, even if it means posting to himself between multiple user profiles. You know you have issues when you do something like that, and even bigger issues when your alter ego profiles are liking one another's posts.

All of your attacks on me are pretty much you projecting yourself onto others.

It is that funny.

I am ready to disappear anyway. But the scumbags are coming with me.

Ready to go...
Please get the hell out. I'm sure your new profile will be just as irritating.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The sad reality is pretty simple; he cannot leave. His narcissism won't allow him to do so. He has to feel special, i.e., creating dozens of on-line personas, even if it means posting to himself between multiple user profiles. You know you have issues when you do something like that, and even bigger issues when your alter ego profiles are liking one another's posts.

Tool bag will never leave. Even if this profile goes he will come back with a new one just as annoying.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Admitting you have a problem

Watching some of you admit this is funny.

Like I said...
What some of you are trying to use this message board for is wrong.

Small auidence. Twitter is better.

I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster, Fairlawncat, pisspotpete, Richardcranium2, L0rdLonghorn, TownesVonZandt, Jason Voorhees

(Updated 03/04/2019)

I suspect the list will continue to grow in 3 - 2 - 1.....
Wow, now I'm seeing a lot more Townes alters that weren't a part of the original 25 that were outed. Thinking that clown may have upwards of 50, and quite possibly even 100.

Spookycat2002, for real? Arguably one of the greatest posters in forum history. You're truly missing out on a great content.
Arguably one of the dumbest trolls all time is spookycat. Read some of his threads you will easily find it's new profile.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hey Allen, Hey MHerd.... glad to see that nearly two years later this post still has value. Don't spend much time here after FB/MBB season is over, so it is good to see you guys are still at it. Looking forward to Pick'M, although I will miss the first two weeks, if my trip actually happens.

I taught you the word, "projection," Chrissy. Marshall failed you. No, you'll never leave this board...not with all of your 30+ profiles, anyway. Just one of the many lies that you've told on here, then used the old "it's just the internet" rationalization for your deplorable behavior. Remember to make your next handle, "BoomerSooner!"
Well, looky here: tOSUGrad90 is still identified as a "gold member" in Post #164 above. How can this be, if tOSUGrad90 is banned from the Blue Lot, AllenFakeTicker, WVUFraudForever, and d!ckheadTrollVanZandt? #ThreeStooges

Well, looky here: tOSUGrad90 is still identified as a "gold member" in Post #164 above. How can this be, if tOSUGrad90 is banned from the Blue Lot, AllenFakeTicker, WVUFraudForever, and d!ckheadTrollVanZandt? #ThreeStooges
LMAO...that doesnt prove anything twat....how stupid can you really be?

Make a post then in the BL...We all will wait. AND you can use osugrad or queencoal....

We will still wait.

queenie truly is the dumbest twat ever thinking that is still active...try again twatboy.

LMAO...that doesnt prove anything twat....how stupid can you really be?

Make a post then in the BL...We all will wait. AND you can use osugrad or queencoal....

We will still wait.

queenie truly is the dumbest twat ever thinking that is still active...try again twatboy.
Not nearly as stupid as you, stalker chick in denial. tOSUGrad90 wouldn't still be identified as a Gold Member, if the handle were banned from the Blue Lot, imbecile. Your IQ can't be more than 80.

I don't care what profile you use but denying you were banned is pure BS.
You obviously don't have a clue as to how the Blue Lot works, even though you regularly pollute that board with your nonsense. Vernon doesn't take your money, then ban you. That's not how it works, even when you throw a giant tantrum about another poster, as you did.

You obviously don't have a clue as to how the Blue Lot works, even though you regularly pollute that board with your nonsense. Vernon doesn't take your money, then ban you. That's not how it works, even when you throw a giant tantrum about another poster, as you did.
Then post on the BLUE LOT twat.

If you arne't banned.....LMAO.

I was over at the Woodshed...you post there, here, but never on the BL?

Why?

Because you can't!!!!

LMAO.

Tinkerbell/WVUFraudForever is too poor to subscribe to the Blue Lot, but an expert as to how the board works...LMAO at broke chick. Conversely, I am able to read all about her favorite school on the Blue Lot. Tinkerbell's repeating of the same lie all day every day will never make her lie become truth.

Tinkerbell/WVUFraudForever is too poor to subscribe to the Blue Lot, but an expert as to how the board works...LMAO at broke chick. Conversely, I am able to read all about her favorite school on the Blue Lot. Tinkerbell's repeating of the same lie all day every day will never make her lie become truth.
VERNON SAID: GOOD BYE!

CAN YOU POST THERE? LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT