ADVERTISEMENT

All-time MMB Ignore List

Ok, time to update but this time you tell me what you think.
TownesVanZandt, keep him or put on ignore?

I've left him alone, but everytime I check out the free board he has clogged up the pages with accurate, but very one sided and anti-WVU posts. They are very sly but you can tell he is not a fan.

He will deliver FACTS, but sometimes off topic and slanted to be detrimental to WVU.

So I'm opening it up to those of you left here that I do not have on ignore. If you see your handle on the first post of this thread you need not respond. The rest of you, have at it.
I think you have already ignored 7 or 8 of his accounts. BTW keep and eye on Richardcranium1 it looks like a new TVZ account

I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster, Fairlawncat, pisspotpete

(Updated 01/21/2019)

I suspect the list will continue to grow in 3 - 2 - 1.....

Add any poster with a reference to Texas in the name.

UT doesn't have a free message board on any of the platforms that I've seen.

Maybe it's "Texas" = #Poor.

There is a Free Board on OrangeBloods.
Clob94 claims to be a former UT football player from the early 90's.
A lot of posters used Shaggy until they abandoned the site for SurlyHorns.
BlackLab runs a good board and a lot of things are allowed that aren't allowed on Rivals or 247.

There is a Free Board on OrangeBloods.
Clob94 claims to be a former UT football player from the early 90's.
A lot of posters used Shaggy until they abandoned the site for SurlyHorns.
BlackLab runs a good board and a lot of things are allowed that aren't allowed on Rivals or 247.
Are you implying that Rivals has moderators???? Have you been paying attention to these boards lmao

Are you implying that Rivals has moderators???? Have you been paying attention to these boards lmao

Every board is different.
Some team boards will give someone power to moderate.
Both Warchant the Florida State board and OrangeBloods have someone on the free board.

Moderation should be done by oneself.
Just words on here. Some of them are true and others are not.
Very rarely do this words change anything.

I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster, Fairlawncat, pisspotpete

(Updated 01/21/2019)

Pussy

Allen is the 65 year old guy who still thinks he is in high school. I just wanted to fit in and be cool.

Always looking for acceptance.
Someone told him to ignore Pride and he did
h86F6CF88

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The only 2 posters on my ignore list are Wvex-pat in GA and Soaring Eagle to avoid confusion I always put my alternate Screen names on Ignore.

1c3a34d133a81bcda321d2b740db5b0f.jpg

She looks like she needs to clean down there.
Probably from Oklahoma. The truck stop capital the world.
Here brother.
This is what we need to see
ktwCRd8.gif

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster, Fairlawncat, pisspotpete, Richardcranium2, L0rdLonghorn, TownesVonZandt

(Updated 03/04/2019)

It's a larger list now. Considering some have been banned and new ones have taken their places.

Do you use two different media devices or one of those IP address apps that hide where you are?

You are thinking way too much ..

People will prove themselves with their actions

Why you should never stick up for MichiganHerd.
Because he is in bed with the other Shitbirds

You are thinking way too much ..

People will prove themselves with their actions

Why you should never stick up for MichiganHerd.
Because he is in bed with the other Shitbirds

Are your little feelings hurt because somebody accused you of something then was proven it was true? I don't know what your damn vendetta is against MH but your pecker measuring needs to stop.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Are your little feelings hurt because somebody accused you of something then was proven it was true? I don't know what your damn vendetta is against MH but your pecker measuring needs to stop.

You don't hurt anyone's feelings on here..

MichiganHerd is a POS

Plain and simple

You are either a friend with a POS or you aren't .
Make your choice because the guy does nothing but trolls this message board with the other POS

You don't hurt anyone's feelings on here..

MichiganHerd is a POS

Plain and simple

You are either a friend with a POS or you aren't .
Make your choice because the guy does nothing but trolls this message board with the other POS
Nothing quite says Loser POS as eloquently as having to have 30 or so profiles, just to spend their life on a message board. Not to mention, you claim to be a fan of another school. Why are you here again?

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM
  5. DrinkmoreMilk

Saturday at 2:07 PM
  6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018
  11. SheriffBufordTJustice

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

Yesterday at 5:42 AM
  14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

Friday at 8:13 PM
  16. TexasTrill2018

Yesterday at 6:32 PM
  17. TheAlphaMale

Friday at 7:30 AM
  18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

Yesterday at 10:18 PM
  21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
  23. TheUnKosherHebrew

Saturday at 4:06 PM
  24. TownesVanZandt

Today at 12:19 AM
  25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018
and then some.

Nothing quite says Loser POS as eloquently as having to have 30 or so profiles, just to spend their life on a message board. Not to mention, you claim to be a fan of another school. Why are you here again?

So let's all leave.
Because that is the case with all of us ..

Great question, but we know the answer: TVZ is not a Texas fan. He grew up in West Virginia, attended Marshall, and probably bought a WVU t-shirt at the Barboursville Walmart. He was on a WVU message board at 2:00 this morning, holding his breath, clinching his fists, and stomping his feet in full tantrum mode (see the "Hey, Keenan, Vernon" thread). Why? To protect the honor of a rabid and totally unrealistic WVU fan and propagandist. Sure looks like a Texas fan to me (not).

This is a WVU message board...

Who cares what they think on here.

Your obsession with them is crazy and out of touch with reality

WVU is really on an island. No instate school is in their league. Their rival Pitt is going backwards while WVU is heading forward.

Thanks for owning up to your WVU "fandom," TVZ. This is a safe place for WVU fans, so there is no good reason to attempt to hide your allegiance here. Nobody ever believed that you were a Texas fan, anyway, but make your 31st profile something like, "ClemsonTideFan," if you insist on pretending not to be a WVU fan. Texas was a very bad choice for a fictional favorite team.

Owning up to what...

I have all of you swinging from my balls.

If you actually had a high IQ like you claimed you would know that all of scumbags have fallen into my trap

Doesn't take much. Anything positive towards WVU you bite on it

But some of you are stupid enough to think that Marshall would actually beat WVU this year
🤣

Marshall won't even be able to get through the CUSA undefeated

A true Texas fan wouldn't know Marshall from Akron, or care about the Herd at all, so thanks again for revealing your allegiance to WVU. The next time that you're embarrassed, and your insecurity compels you to trump-up yet another persona, select your fake favorite team more wisely. Texas sucks, and is Oklahoma's red-headed step child. If you insist upon staying in the Big 12, then go "Boomer Sooner" next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT