ADVERTISEMENT

All-time MMB Ignore List

I refer to Alpha as "No-Dick" because his sig pic shows a large pick-up truck sporting what were known in the auto and tire industry as "No-Dick tires". (The bigger the tires, the smaller the dick of the owner.) I'm guessing he's short, too? Probably needs an imaginary step-ladder to get in his imaginary truck.
Yep, add @TheAlphaMale to the list.

I am a top 1% earner. I have a huge house.
Have probably about 150 women that would have sex with me just to be in my presence.
You sound jealous

How ya doin', No Dick? Don't be mad, just get in your big Red Bigfoot Truck and go. We'll try to get along without you.

"I wanna drive in a Bigfoot truck
Japanese cars I'm gonna smush
Me and my baby do the Hucklebuck
Ridin' along in my Bigfoot truck..."

Feel free to sing it on your way home to all those inflatable women.

How ya doin', No Dick? Don't be mad, just get in your big Red Bigfoot Truck and go. We'll try to get along without you.

"I wanna drive in a Bigfoot truck
Japanese cars I'm gonna smush
Me and my baby do the Hucklebuck
Ridin' along in my Bigfoot truck..."

Feel free to sing it on your way home to all those inflatable women.

You like my truck don't you.
The thing is a panty dropper.

Don't be mad....

Reactions: Rootmaster
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, No Dick. Don't wear yourself out inflating the girls

You can thank Mojo Nixon for the song. Catchy, ain't it?

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, No Dick. Don't wear yourself out inflating the girls

You can thank Mojo Nixon for the song. Catchy, ain't it?
See.. having all of these posters on ignore makes me have to read between the lines on your response. But I can imagine the rant he is on for being ignored by everyone but you. Epic!

If only he didn't have to fetch his ladder from behind the seat to get out to talk to them? A little feller like him could break a leg falling from that cab.

I think we should send him a couple of cases of "Fix-A-Flat" so he doesn't wear himself out inflating his women.

Spookycat2002, for real? Arguably one of the greatest posters in forum history. You're truly missing out on a great content.
Thanks for the props Michigan. Please ask the op why I can read his garbage when I'm supposedly on ignore. While you're add it ask him why he complains about about people posting non wvu sports related stuff when he does it as well. I would gladly ask him myself but I know he can't hear me even though everyone knows he can.

OP thinks this board is a safe space cause his mind is too small to handle different opinions

I take great pride in the fact that he has me on ignore.

Reactions: wvpaper
I think he has you on ignore

I'm honored. That's akin to being on Nixon's enemies list.

Let's talk Mountaineer football instead.

Play 60 minutes of uptempo, quality football against Kansas. Noon Saturday, ESPN2, in Mountaineer Field (I'll be there because I'm not dead yet).

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Bitches that ignore folks are like:

tenor.gif

I'm honored. That's akin to being on Nixon's enemies list.

Let's talk Mountaineer football instead.

Play 60 minutes of uptempo, quality football against Kansas. Noon Saturday, ESPN2, in Mountaineer Field (I'll be there because I'm not dead yet).

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
Can't make Kansas game, but I'll be at the Baylor game on 10/25. Section 105, right? I'll stop by to look for you.

Is No Dick still throwing a fit? If he painted "Farm Use Only" on that truck he could really pull the heifers. I'm sure Buford could show him how to stump-break them.

Looking for opinions on adding Rootmaster? Anyone?
Who cares about your stupid ignore list. You are a gutless coward and a disgrace to this country. You're the biggest weather vane poster on here. Everyone who's read your garage on the ot board knows you are a closet flaming Hillary supporter. GTFO of this country you spineless commie supporter.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Basically everyone who shows themselves to be a total immature ass and is just here to stir up shit and or argue or has a look at me complex.

I was surprised there's actually a few on the Blue Lot.

I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster

I suspect the list will continue to grow in 3 - 2 - 1.....

It’s GREGJACOBS homer not GREGJACOB
Imagine what a tool you are if you sit down and actually put these names to paper then post haha. I bet OP sits when he pees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT