ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of sad that WVUFF keeps posting shit about “his friend”.
Sorry your ”friend” was too mentally weak to live their life.
What a piece of shit skyhawkballess and osugrad are

"find a friend who wouldn't kill himself just so he wouldn't have to listen to your whore mouth anymore."

This is what king coal/osugrad actually posted over the weekend about my friend who was molested as a child and shot himself at 18.

Imagine a guy so pathetic to make fun of abuse of a minor and suicide that he finds it funny and uses it as message board fodder.

You are not an attorney. You are clueless about any law.

Once again a delusion of grandeur on a message board.
People like message boards because they think they can hide behind a screen.

Maybe the reason you talk to people in a certain way.
Foul.

You can change by how you speak to people.
Even if it is behind a screen.
So, you're lying about your having served in the military...got it! Not wise. I'll "talk" or "speak" to your fat face any way that wish, TrollVanZandt. And, there's not a thing that you or your other 35+ profiles can do about it, either.

So, you're lying about your having served in the military...got it! Not wise. I'll "talk" or "speak" to your fat face any way that wish, TrollVanZandt. And, there's not a thing that you or your other 35+ profiles can do about it, either.
What a piece of shit osugrad is

"find a friend who wouldn't kill himself just so he wouldn't have to listen to your whore mouth anymore."

This is what king coal/osugrad actually posted over the weekend about my friend who was molested as a child and shot himself at 18.

Imagine a guy so pathetic to make fun of abuse of a minor and suicide that he finds it funny and uses it as message board fodder.

Kind of sad that WVUFF keeps posting shit about “his friend”.
Sorry your ”friend” was too mentally weak to live their life.
No sociopath with a glaring personality disorder has friends. These demented souls are solitary creatures, as they have no empathy for anything or anyone. That's how I know that his little story about his "friend" is a fairy tale. He's just too dense to understand that one can't ridicule a person that does not exist.

You bite everytime.

Obsessive and weird.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I am not going to argue with a little kid for 4 hours if I served or didn't serve in the USMC.
I made the statement.

The rest is on you. But truthfully my statement was in relation to your actions.

You aren't mentally stable.

This Donald Trump mentality you have adopted to think you are a General when you are a nobody.

Delusions of Grandeur.

Your Marxist ideals are shining through again, fake military man. What makes you the biggest hypocrite on this board--other than your 35+ handles, of course--is the fact that you refer to me, a conservative Republican, as "Antifa." You're obsessed with projection. You'd join the "poor boys" -- as your hero Biden calls them -- long before I'd ever join Antifa or any of your other left-wing extremist friends.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Wasn't about politics.

General dislike for Trump doesn't make someone a Marxist

Once again you are pushing just stupidity on a message board

You have a disrespect for people around you.
Anyone who pushes stupidity does.

Oversize ego.
Easy on a message board

I don't like Trump, either, as a human being, that is. His arrogance and cocksure attitude remind me of you, in fact. But, I sure like his policies. You, on the other hand, are such an ideologue that you bring up Trump in discussions that have absolutely nothing to do with him, and, of course, you attack Trump quite regularly, but usually do so with your Jason Vorhees handle.

I have always said people should disconnect tthemselves from him at a certain level.

Hard when you have a people who creates a cult of personality.

This was exploded by people who spread stupidity.

No sociopath with a glaring personality disorder has friends. These demented souls are solitary creatures, as they have no empathy for anything or anyone. That's how I know that his little story about his "friend" is a fairy tale. He's just too dense to understand that one can't ridicule a person that does not exist.

I have always said people should disconnect tthemselves from him at a certain level.

Hard when you have a people who creates a cult of personality.

This was exploded by people who spread stupidity.
Your orange man hate/TDS is well known, and the CNN/MSNBC talking points that you babble are old and stale. Your candidate, who had to cheat just to finish 76th out of 85 in his law school graduating class, has won. It's past time for you and your Marxist colleagues to end your obsession with Trump.

I don't like Trump, either, as a human being, that is. His arrogance and cocksure attitude remind me of you, in fact. But, I sure like his policies. You, on the other hand, are such an ideologue that you bring up Trump in discussions that have absolutely nothing to do with him, and, of course, you attack Trump quite regularly, but usually do so with your Jason Vorhees handle.

TVZ is so obsessed with Trump that he created around 6-8 profiles based on him by looking at the list Vernon provided. It’s pretty sad.

Your orange man hate/TDS is well known, and the CNN/MSNBC talking points that you babble are old and stale. Your candidate, who had to cheat just to finish 76th out of 85 in his law school graduating class, has won. It's past time for you and your Marxist colleagues to end your obsession with Trump.

Who cares about politics...

Seems like you still are taking criticism of Trump personally.

Not about politics. I am as conservative as they come. I am a 🦁.

Who cares about politics...

Seems like you still are taking criticism of Trump personally.

Not about politics. I am as conservative as they come. I am a 🦁.
You have a serious case of A.D.D. (Google it), don't you? You were the dumb a$$ who starting babbling about Trump. You're ANTIFA, son. Not a conservative bone in your Lenin-loving body.

You have a serious case of A.D.D. (Google it), don't you? You were the dumb a$$ who starting babbling about Trump. You're ANTIFA, son. Not a conservative bone in your Lenin-loving body.

I said one thing about Trump and you flipped out..

You get played everytime.

This is why you are a bad troll.

Obnoxious. You bleed about a lot of things.

How small your dick is compared to mine
Ohio State
Donald Trump
All your alters

Reason you were banned 2 werks into having a BL account

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever

I said one thing about Trump and you flipped out..

You get played everytime.

This is why you are a bad troll.
I'm such a "bad troll" that you have to respond to every single one of my posts. You're not foolin' anybody, here lyin' "lion." You should pay attention to Skyhawk, an A+ poster. He's a WVU fan, who likes Rich Rodriguez. I think that RR is a clown, but I'm willing to agree to disagree with this high-quality poster, who doesn't just sunshine pump for the current coaches, like you shamelessly do.

I'm such a "bad troll" that you have to respond to every single one of my posts. You're not foolin' anybody, here lyin' "lion." You should pay attention to Skyhawk, an A+ poster. He's a WVU fan, who likes Rich Rodriguez. I think that RR is a clown, but I'm willing to agree to disagree with this high-quality poster, who doesn't just sunshine pump for the current coaches, like you shamelessly do.

This is why you are a horrible troll.
You cannot reason on any of your accounts. Going country here... You are always trying to hammer in a nail with a foam hammer.

This is why you are a horrible troll.
You cannot reason on any of your accounts. Going country here... You are always trying to hammer in a nail with a foam hammer.
Yet, you can't resist responding to every one of my posts. Have you ever heard the saying, "don't listen to what they say...watch what they do?" You'd shut your whore mouth and move along, if I weren't so good at getting under your tobacco-stained skin.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Yet, you can't resist responding to every one of my posts. Have you ever heard the saying, "don't listen to what they say...watch what they do?" You'd shut your whore mouth and move along, if I weren't so good at getting under your tobacco-stained skin.

More bullshit while hiding behind a screen...

Don't let a message board change how you interact with people

More bullshit while hiding behind a screen...

Don't let a message board change how you interact with people
You're still responding to every one of my posts, and that's because I own all 12 brain cells in your pea-sized brain. I've offered your tiny cranium to Greg, but he doesn't want it. I'd never hide from you, Chrissy.

You're still responding to every one of my posts, and that's because I own all 12 brain cells in your pea-sized brain. I've offered your tiny cranium to Greg, but he doesn't want it. I'd never hide from you, Chrissy.

Is that how low you feel.
I apologize. But ultimately how you feel is on you and no one else.

You should just kick back for a little.
Give it a little rest. You really are obnoxious.
Just look at the Woodshed.

Being as unbiased as possible. You are absolutely the worst poster on there.

Do you think that I care what a moron so insecure that he's created 35+ different handles on a message board thinks about me? You're delusional, fake military man. Just feel fortunate that you didn't pull your Adam Johnson act in my office.

Your like ratio for your HB is alarmingly low. What‘s crazy is my like ratio here is on fire. More proof that you are a racist scumbag that no one likes and this handle is well respect for the content this handle delivers post after post.

Your like ratio for your HB is alarmingly low. What‘s crazy is my like ratio here is on fire. More proof that you are a racist scumbag that no one likes and this handle is well respect for the content this handle delivers post after post.
What's really funny about like ratios is that TVZ's cuck still hasn't figured out that all of KingCoal's posts before 2021, were made years before "likes" were available. This mental midget doesn't realize that my like ratio is far better than his since I resumed posting in 2021.

Just a friendly reminder...

Vernon said:
You're not going post that BS here, do it again and you're gone and that goes for all of your accounts.
Vernon said:
All 25 accounts, one more comment.
Vernon said:
Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM
  5. DrinkmoreMilk

Saturday at 2:07 PM
  6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018
  11. SheriffBufordTJustice

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

Yesterday at 5:42 AM
  14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

Friday at 8:13 PM
  16. TexasTrill2018

Yesterday at 6:32 PM
  17. TheAlphaMale

Friday at 7:30 AM
  18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

Yesterday at 10:18 PM
  21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
  23. TheUnKosherHebrew

Saturday at 4:06 PM
  24. TownesVanZandt

Today at 12:19 AM
  25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018
Oops, it appears that Mr. Projection needs yet another reminder.

YOU called YOURSELF, "YourMomsButtPlug" and "BigButtTranny," so it's clear that you had, "Smoke[d]MoreMeth." Good Gawd, you're dumber than a box of rocks, TrollVanZandt.

[roll]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT