ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So you agree making 30+ profiles is ridiculous.

This is why this entire thread misses its mark because the people complaining did the same thing.

Maybe I was mocking you.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
The coward has left the thread, too. You scare him, Greg.

[laughing]
What a piece of shit osugrad is

"find a friend who wouldn't kill himself just so he wouldn't have to listen to your whore mouth anymore."

This is what king coal/osugrad actually posted over the weekend about my friend who was molested as a child and shot himself at 18.

Imagine a guy so pathetic to make fun of abuse of a minor and suicide that he finds it funny and uses it as message board fodder.

"find a friend who wouldn't kill himself just so he wouldn't have to listen to your whore mouth anymore."

This is what king coal/osugrad actually posted over the weekend about my friend who was molested as a child and shot himself at 18.

Imagine a guy so pathetic to make fun of abuse of a minor and suicide that he finds it funny and uses it as message board fodder.

Using your so-called friends name in vain on a lame website is not a good look.

You responded to the same copy and paste 52 posts I made dumbass....What does that say about you.

Low IQ is what is says.
You can lie 1,000 times, and you'll still be telling lies. You're truly the dumbest knuckle-dragger on the Net, as you're too dense to understand that anybody who viists this board can see that I haven't responded to most of your posts. Your sh!tty Boone County Education is showing, and you obviously have no job. Moreover, you're clearly terrified of Greg, as you ran faster from this thread than Rich Rod sprinted to Ann Arbor when Greg showed up earlier today. #Chickensh!tCoward

You can lie 1,000 times, and you'll still be telling lies. You're truly the dumbest knuckle-dragger on the Net, as you're too dense to understand that anybody who viists this board can see that I haven't responded to most of your posts. Your sh!tty Boone County Education is showing, and you obviously have no job. Moreover, you're clearly terrified of Greg, as you ran faster from this thread than Rich Rod sprinted to Ann Arbor when Greg showed up earlier today. #Chickensh!tCoward

and you seem triggered....spending all day here on your day off responding to my 56 copy and paste jobs must have rattled you...

I mean look at that rambling mess of a post...LMAO.

How f*cking low does your IQ go?

Using your so-called friends name in vain on a lame website is not a good look.
Finally....you agree that assclown went to far....he really is a douchebag....thanks for coming to your senses.

I knew there was a decent person hiding in there bitchgregor.

and you seem triggered....spending all day here on your day off responding to my 56 copy and paste jobs must have rattled you...

I mean look at that rambling mess of a post...LMAO.

How f*cking low does your IQ go?
I own you, but want to return you for being damaged goods. Even your cuck daddy thinks that you're a total loser for repeating your fool head off. He won't return your "likes" because he knows that you're a disgrace. How much of a loser are you? You keep counting the number of times that you've posted the same stupid sh!t, and your running count is in the fifties. You're 56 times the douche bag of anybody on here, other than your cuck daddy.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I own you, but want to return you for being damaged goods. Even your cuck daddy thinks that you're a total loser for repeating your fool head off. He won't return your "likes" because he knows that you're a disgrace. How much of a loser are you? You keep counting the number of times that you've posted the same stupid sh!t, and your running count is in the fifties. You're 56 times the douche bag of anybody on here, other than your cuck daddy.
Yep....full mental breakdown in progress...this one is really bad.

Glad you dont reply to my posts.....LMAO...that doesnt even make sense when you say you don't respond...if you have two eyes and half a brain...anyone can see how you follow me around, reply to everything I post...and generally are obsessed with me.

Hey...call me Doug Flutie again....that ALWAYS cracks me up!!!!!!

You respond to every single one of my posts, pyschob!tch. Even when I had you on ignore for two years, you followed me from board to board. Now, I'm so embedded in your pin head that you post in four different threads about me, but I refuse to respond in any thread but this one because I make the rules for you, biotch. You're an obsessed nut job with no life and no job. Even your cuck daddy is tired of your bullsh!t, and he's the only poster who doesn't despise you.

You respond to every single one of my posts, pyschob!tch. Even when I had you on ignore for two years, you followed me from board to board. Now, I'm so embedded in your pin head that you post in four different threads about me, but I refuse to respond in any thread but this one because I make the rules for you, biotch. You're an obsessed nut job with no life and no job. Even your cuck daddy is tired of your bullsh!t, and he's the only poster who doesn't despise you.
LMAO...you responded to 56 copy and paste posts....look back at the last two pages dumbass.

You spent your morning searching old post of mine and the rest of they day being owned by me.

LMAO....wow....this may be your worst breakdown ever.

Just one rambling post after another.

Hey...call me Bob Woodwind again....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!!!

LMAO...you responded to 56 copy and paste posts....look back at the last two pages dumbass.

You spent your morning searching old post of mine and the rest of they day being owned by me.

LMAO....wow....this may be your worst breakdown ever.

Just one rambling post after another.

Hey...call me Bob Woodwind again....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!!!
It's Steve Woodwind, you stupid band cuck. You know, like Steve Winwood. You get dumber with every post. Take a look at how many of your 56 same stupid posts have no responses to them, imbecile. Better yet, count how many "likes" that you've received for being a repetitive mouth-breathing drooler. He!!, you're posting the same lunacy in four different threads, and nobody even cares enough to respond in three of them. The joke's on you, dumb a$$.

[jumpingsmile]

It's Steve Woodwind, you stupid band cuck. You know, like Steve Winwood. You get dumber with every post. Take a look at how many of your 56 same stupid posts have no responses to them, imbecile. Better yet, count how many "likes" that you've received for being a repetitive mouth-breathing drooler. He!!, you're posting the same lunacy in four different threads, and nobody even cares enough to respond in three of them. The joke's on you, dumb a$$.

[jumpingsmile]
LMAO....look how rattled I got you....over one name....LMAO....

This is way too easy...

and careful, careful....don't want you to get banned again....LMAO

Those 56 posts have all have a response from you....just go back and look.

LOW IQ if you think you didnt respond to all of them.

Hey....call tvz my cuck daddy for the 100th time today....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!

Blow it out your French Horn, Stevie Winwood...or is it "Bob Winwood?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the dumb a$$ band dork. Still waiting on that "like" count, so let me help you: You received ZERO, ZILCH, ZIPPO, and GOOSE EGG likes because everybody knows that you're a psychob!tch who has completely melted down for two days running.

[banana][roll][laughing][jumpingsmile]:joy:

• Haha
Blow it out your French Horn, Stevie Winwood...or is it "Bob Winwood?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the dumb a$$ band dork. Still waiting on that "like" count, so let me help you: You received ZERO, ZILCH, ZIPPO, and GOOSE EGG likes because everybody knows that you're a psychob!tch who has completely melted down for two days running.

[banana][roll][laughing][jumpingsmile]:joy:
Like counts? LMAO...only a complete dumbass cares about those....tell me who mentions that other than you and the other two assclonws on this board....Likes? LMAO....Only a complete douchebag with no life would care how many likes he gets on a message board from random people they don't know....LMAO...

Hey I know....tell me Im from Boone County again....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!

And careful....we don't want you to get BANNED again!!!!!

BTW...wasn't your like ratio a 0.008.....LMAO

This meltdown is EPIC!

Like counts? LMAO...only a complete dumbass cares about those....tell me who mentions that other than you and the other two assclonws on this board....Likes? LMAO....Only a complete douchebag with no life would care how many likes he gets on a message board from random people they don't know....LMAO...

Hey I know....tell me Im from Boone County again....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!

And careful....we don't want you to get BANNED again!!!!!

This meltdown is EPIC!
You weren't taught arithmetic at Sherman High School, were you? But even you know what a big fat zero is, and that is the number of likes your 56 stupid posts received. Big. Fat. ZERO.

[roll]

• Haha
You weren't taught arithmetic at Sherman High School, were you? But even you know what a big fat zero is, and that is the number of likes your 56 stupid posts received. Big. Fat. ZERO.

[roll]

wouldn’t doubt that he’s from Sherman. They are known for producing fake tough guys who play in the band. The only thing he’s knocking out is the windows he is looting from up the hollows.

Reactions: KingCoal

[roll]
LMAO....running out of anything to say I see...talking about .likes....LMAO...

From the guy that had an 0.008 like ratio......LMAO....

Don't need likes....got 56 responses from a dumbass like you!

You are a loser just like the Dwayne Haskins and the suckeyes.

Hey I know.....tell me I'm unemployed again.....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!!!!

Same post...56 times...in at least five different threads...and ZERO LIKES. You're more unpopular than the Wuhan Virus, band geek!

[banana]

wouldn’t doubt that he’s from Sherman. They are known for producing fake tough guys who play in the band. The only thing he’s knocking out is the windows he is looting from up the hollows.
Hey look....you got your tounge out of assclown's ass long enough to post.

Congrats on your latest success ball-less.

[roll]
Yeah...not very good at math...but I think Alabama's 52 points were more than the Suckeyes 24 points.

LMAO.

Hey...i know....call me band geek again....THAT ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP.

And 0,008 like ratio...what a f*cking loser....has anyone ever had one that low? LMAO

Hurry and respond to me....LMAO

High quality post from the better side of the Mountain right there. Well done, sir.

Hey, Skyhawk: This is when you know that she's really melting down. She'll throw tantrum after tantrum when I don't respond to her drivel right away. A serial jilted ex-girlfriend, if you will.

• Haha
From the thread calling you out for being a pussy for not taking your banning like a man...instead of a little bitch....

Butler-eer -- "osugrad gone? Happy Day, Happy Day"

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
From the thread calling you out for being a pussy for not taking your banning like a man...instead of a little bitch....

The Bell Tolls for Thee -- Did the clown finally get banned? I've had the joker on ignore for a while since the smug garbage that poster spewed garbage that had nothing to do with WVU and interjected into threads with Buckeye nonsense.

Still no likes...even after 56 posts of the same stupid sh!t. BandCuck4Ever is still the biggest loser on the Internet. Forget about the 42-6 beatdown; this drooling imbecile is 0 for 56. LMAO!

Hey, Skyhawk: This is when you know that she's really melting down. She'll throw tantrum after tantrum when I don't respond to her drivel right away. A serial jilted ex-girlfriend, if you will.

What’s funny is that I don't have a sister and none of my gfs have ever came from that side of Boone county. Wish we could just give that side to Raleigh county. Yet, somehow they all think that me, you, Bodh, and Greg are somehow the same people. And if we were, I’m sure Vernon would have just outed us already. Instead, Vernon just dickslaps TVZ and his 30 profiles and TVZ takes it like the bitch he is. All during this time, bandboy is in the corner jerking off to that.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Still no likes...even after 56 posts of the same stupid sh!t. BandCuck4Ever is still the biggest loser on the Internet. Forget about the 42-6 beatdown; this drooling imbecile is 0 for 56. LMAO!
Yeah...i'd ignore what others are saying about you as well....LMAO...

Total loser...

0 for 56. That won't win ya too many games! :joy:
Except you replied to all 56 of my posts...

That was after you went digging for my old posts earlier today.

Who does that? Who digs up posts of another poster that were months and years old.

Someone with NO LIFE...LMAO....digging up my old posts....you obsessed bastard.

What’s funny is that I don't have a sister and none of my gfs have ever came from that side of Boone county. Wish we could just give that side to Raleigh county. Yet, somehow they all think that me, you, Bodh, and Greg are somehow the same people. And if we were, I’m sure Vernon would have just outed us already. Instead, Vernon just dickslaps TVZ and his 30 profiles and TVZ takes it like the bitch he is. All during this time, bandboy is in the corner jerking off to that.
It does make sense that you two apparently are from the southern part of the state....redneck inbreds...lot of blue people from where you two assclowns are from....where you sister is your prom date too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT