ADVERTISEMENT

All-time MMB Ignore List

I second that emotion. I'm not interesting in pissing matches between posters. I want information about my alma mater's sports teams. Period.

Anything else is infantile behavior. Posters who wouldn't dare say such things to a person's face are so brave being anonymous! Cowards!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

You know what’s funny about your post!!!? I’m the only one on this entire site that stands by what I post. Everyone else hides behind an anonymous name. So I’m literally the only one on this site you respect. It took awhile but we are brothers!!!!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster

Good thing you added irishlady, she can be a real bitch.

I think he has you on ignore
Great! Anyone who prefers to be that ignorant deserves not to be in my intelligent circle. As for me, First Amendment applies to those who disagree with me as long as they are talking about WVU sports and not making personal attacks. Those who attack the red posts are SO ignorant. What does color have to do with intelligence? Surely this nation of many colors has learned that by now.

Shoutout to Townes for avoiding the list!

That is the Blacklist of this board.
Those are the subversives.
Not surprise about GregJacobs and Rootmaster being on the list. They have been branded with the mark.

Like I have told them...
I am not afraid to get in the mud.

Great! Anyone who prefers to be that ignorant deserves not to be in my intelligent circle. As for me, First Amendment applies to those who disagree with me as long as they are talking about WVU sports and not making personal attacks. Those who attack the red posts are SO ignorant. What does color have to do with intelligence? Surely this nation of many colors has learned that by now.

So you’re saying your posts and the color of your posts represents some kind of social fabric of America? Hopefully your next of kin will have more appropriate postings than you old timer.

I used to think that your dumb ass, fake expert, posts were the result of weakening mental abilities, but now, I can see the truth. You are just a FakeSportsWriter who is trying to make up for lack of achievement by being a big red font pain in the ass. Then again, you did like HC. lol

Making this list is one of my greatest achievements the last few years.

It’s the All Star team of assholes. Like any All Star Team, there are some snubs which why I bumped this gem.

It deserves the “sticky” status at the top so that new people can be warned.

It’s the All Star team of assholes. Like any All Star Team, there are some snubs which why I bumped this gem.

GregJacobs has multiple accounts on the list

Do I get a plaque for making the list.

Send mine to pride. He is my beer drinking buddy.

GregJacobs has multiple accounts on the list

LOL at you being obsessed with me. If you only realized what a fool you look like to all the posters who you say is me. Loser.....because you have multiple accts doesn’t me that others are as fvcked up as you are. You should pick an acct Texass, get rid of your other accts that you troll with and be post some value. I actually admire your willingness to research.

@WVUBuck , I saw your other post about the lunatic fringe on this board. I will say that the Blue Lot is the way to go. However, if you go up to the first post in this thread you'll see the current list of all the trouble-makers. When you put them on ignore you won't see any post they start or when they respond in a legitimate thread. Makes this Board very readable. Cut and past the list into your Ignore List and trouble are over.

Reactions: WVUBuck
Ignore and shut the door.
no ignore means entertain and you'll go insane

Ok, time to update but this time you tell me what you think.
TownesVanZandt, keep him or put on ignore?

I've left him alone, but everytime I check out the free board he has clogged up the pages with accurate, but very one sided and anti-WVU posts. They are very sly but you can tell he is not a fan.

He will deliver FACTS, but sometimes off topic and slanted to be detrimental to WVU.

So I'm opening it up to those of you left here that I do not have on ignore. If you see your handle on the first post of this thread you need not respond. The rest of you, have at it.

Ok, time to update but this time you tell me what you think.
TownesVanZandt, keep him or put on ignore?

I've left him alone, but everytime I check out the free board he has clogged up the pages with accurate, but very one sided and anti-WVU posts. They are very sly but you can tell he is not a fan.

He will deliver FACTS, but sometimes off topic and slanted to be detrimental to WVU.

So I'm opening it up to those of you left here that I do not have on ignore. If you see your handle on the first post of this thread you need not respond. The rest of you, have at it.

How can facts be detrimental?

Somethings have to be at acknowledged.
Problem with message boards and the internet in general. It can be the greatest tool in the world because of the amount of information. It also can be dangerous because that information can be controlled.

Never been one sided.
Have said numerous times that Neal Brown can be a great coach and West Virginia could recruit to a much higher level.
But Dana with a QB and some offensive weapons is dangerous because of his innovations on offense.
A lot more of the unexpected with DH. This doesn't mean he is a better football coach just means he is a better offensive mind.

I keep seeing this ignore content below. Must be one of those Texas trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT