ADVERTISEMENT

All-time MMB Ignore List

WVex-pat in GA

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2007
Ellijay, GA - High above the Coosawattee River
I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad, 88rocco, HairRaid, TheFakeNewsMan, TheAlphaMale, Armand Goldman, BJ McKay, Jack Twist, WVpride304, Rootmaster, Fairlawncat, pisspotpete, Richardcranium2, L0rdLonghorn, TownesVonZandt, Jason Voorhees

(Updated 03/04/2019)

I suspect the list will continue to grow in 3 - 2 - 1.....

Last edited:
I recommend these posters for the All-time MMB Ignore List. Without them it makes the forum much more read-able and the best thing is it also carries over to the Blue Lot, so you don't have to put up with them over there either. Side benefit is when they respond to this post with snide remarks I won't see that either.

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer - CALonghorn83 - CircleK47 - ColoradoMountaineer - CoolHandLuke2005 - CrookedHillary - David Berkowitz - DonaldTrumpsHair - GREGJACOBS - Herd Fever - irishlady - JohnnyDrama388 - KeatonsCorner - Major Applewhite - SheriffBufordTJustice - skibbyskibby - Spookycat2002 - StormyDaniels4Prez - TexasTrill2018 - The Punish-EER - The UnKosherHebrew - tOSUGrad90 - wbgvwbgv - wvpaper - WVU80ate - WVURobinHood

Spookycat2002, for real? Arguably one of the greatest posters in forum history. You're truly missing out on a great content.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
I can't put Berkowitz on ignore because he's the subject of one of my favorite Dead Boys songs, "Son Of Sam".

The day after he was arrested, the Dead Boy's front man and their guitarist got into the crime scene with a tape deck and recorded ol' Sam barking away. It's the intro to the song. When I was a DJ I played it every Halloween.

And just added two more today after smart-ass replies in another post. I come here to talk about WVU sports and other WV related topics. Not to hear about someone's drug problem or other sh%t.

That would be nice to finally hear about WV-Sports for a change.

And just added two more today after smart-ass replies in another post. I come here to talk about WVU sports and other WV related topics. Not to hear about someone's drug problem or other sh%t.

I second that emotion. I'm not interesting in pissing matches between posters. I want information about my alma mater's sports teams. Period.

Anything else is infantile behavior. Posters who wouldn't dare say such things to a person's face are so brave being anonymous! Cowards!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

I second that emotion. I'm not interesting in pissing matches between posters. I want information about my alma mater's sports teams. Period.

Anything else is infantile behavior. Posters who wouldn't dare say such things to a person's face are so brave being anonymous! Cowards!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

I think he has you on ignore

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
See additions to the list.

Cut and paste this into your ignore list and enjoy the MMB once again.

HOW TO: Click on your profile at the upper right hand corner of the top banner and select "People You Ignore" from the drop down menu. At the bottom of the page paste this list or create your own and select SAVE.

Last edited:

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessGuy, JustCallMeDad

Board is awesome now thanks

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Reactions: Keenan Cummings

BWAAHAHAHA!

Buckaineer, CALonghorn83, CircleK47, ColoradoMountaineer,CoolHandLuke2005, CrookedHillary, David Berkowitz, DonaldTrumpsHair, GREGJACOB, Herd Fever, irishlady, JohnnyDrama388, KeatonsCorner, Major Applewhite, SheriffBufordTJustice, skibbyskibby, Spookycat2002, StormyDaniels4Prez, TexasTrill2018, The Punish-EER, The UnKosherHebrew, tOSUGrad90, wbgvwbgv, wvpaper, WVU80ate, WVURobinHood, TheHomelessguy, JustCallMeDad

All of those and more on my list.

Reactions: wvpaper

devastated-gif-13.gif

The "ignore" button is a wonderful thing. I put one guy on ignore for a year. I finally told him when I saw one of his loony threads before logging in. He went off the deep end. He'd been dogging my posts the entire time, I had no idea?

The "ignore" button is a wonderful thing. I put one guy on ignore for a year. I finally told him when I saw one of his loony threads before logging in. He went off the deep end. He'd been dogging my posts the entire time, I had no idea?
I'm sure there are many of them in this thread wondering why they are not getting anyone's hackles up. I could probably click the See Ignored link, but that kind of defeats the purpose. They'll go get new screen names soon.

Bruh what did I even do. Serious question. I’ve done nothing but talk WVU offense and make jokes about Will Crest when I’m not calling out the other trolls on this list.This is a witch hunt

Last edited:
if you have a problem with Will Crest jokes send me a PM about it instead of putting your fingers in your ears and going LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

I refer to Alpha as "No-Dick" because his sig pic shows a large pick-up truck sporting what were known in the auto and tire industry as "No-Dick tires". (The bigger the tires, the smaller the dick of the owner.) I'm guessing he's short, too? Probably needs an imaginary step-ladder to get in his imaginary truck.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
I refer to Alpha as "No-Dick" because his sig pic shows a large pick-up truck sporting what were known in the auto and tire industry as "No-Dick tires". (The bigger the tires, the smaller the dick of the owner.) I'm guessing he's short, too? Probably needs an imaginary step-ladder to get in his imaginary truck.

I am a top 1% earner. I have a huge house.
Have probably about 150 women that would have sex with me just to be in my presence.
You sound jealous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT