ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

Cajun? So you're obviously a racist as well! Sad! You should seek counseling to help you move past your issues.

Where did I ever say anything negative about Cajun's? I said that every time I hear the word "moron" I think of the movie Waterboy, it is one of my favorite movies. By the way, a person who does not like Cajun's would be a bigot. Racism is something else. If you are going to throw around labels please learn to use them correctly.

Where did I ever say anything negative about Cajun's? I said that every time I hear the word "moron" I think of the movie Waterboy, it is one of my favorite movies. By the way, a person who does not like Cajun's would be a bigot. Racism is something else. If you are going to throw around labels please learn to use them correctly.

I did and you are

I did and you are

Having two in college and one in high school, I understand your frustration. Please feel free to find a safe place (new thread) to reflect and be with like minded people who share the same belief system. May you find peace and togetherness moving forward.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Having two in college and one in high school, I understand your frustration. Please feel free to find a safe place (new thread) to reflect and be with like minded people who share the same belief system. May you find peace and togetherness moving forward.

Very moving. There's hope for you after all.

Greg...you are really calling someone else out after your constant use of the word 'retard' as an insult?

Classic!

Greg...you are really calling someone else out after your constant use of the word 'retard' as an insult?

Classic!

Thought you and a couple others would enjoy that. Seriously I mock and troll the idiot homers and jerks that shut down threads with attacks. Admittedly I went over the line. Not one of my prouder posting moments but when I go to more WVU events and give the University more money than the idiots blasting away at my opinions it gets hard not to attack back.

This thread reads like somebody has a stick up their ass because their favorite conference failed. Next smart ass sarcastic comment attack from gregjacobs coming in 3..2..1...

Thought you and a couple others would enjoy that. Seriously I mock and troll the idiot homers and jerks that shut down threads with attacks. Admittedly I went over the line. Not one of my prouder posting moments but when I go to more WVU events and give the University more money than the idiots blasting away at my opinions it gets hard not to attack back.

Greg ........................................I don't go to many WVU events but I pay the University hunnardts! I am talking hunnarts here son! I pay good money to all the folks who work for me picking dem pickles up in Michigan too! I pay TorontoEERs hunnardts! I had to let Paper go. Moe on that story later.

Greg ........................................I don't go to many WVU events but I pay the University hunnardts! I am talking hunnarts here son! I pay good money to all the folks who work for me picking dem pickles up in Michigan too! I pay TorontoEERs hunnardts! I had to let Paper go. Moe on that story later.

I get it! You're the arrogant big dog in the room. Welcome to my thread big guy!

Hey Buckhead this is how it's done. 4000 views and 200 replies!!! It got a bit chippy but the topic was obviously what drove everyone to the thread. The ACC went into the tournament as top dog. Two rounds later it became obvious the ACC was overrated this year. The interesting thing is that this year there is no top conference. The Big12 got beat up by the Big Ten and I think kinda broke even against the SEC. I'm not a huge head-to-head proponent because it is rarely 1s against 1s. 2s against 2s. Etc. I mean the ACC beat Big Ten head to head but no way is ACC better than Big Ten this year. This thing is wide open so why not WVU! Good luck to Huggy and team!!!

Reactions: hunterspot1
Hey Buckhead this is how it's done. 4000 views and 200 replies!!! It got a bit chippy but the topic was obviously what drove everyone to the thread. The ACC went into the tournament as top dog. Two rounds later it became obvious the ACC was overrated this year. The interesting thing is that this year there is no top conference. The Big12 got beat up by the Big Ten and I think kinda broke even against the SEC. I'm not a huge head-to-head proponent because it is rarely 1s against 1s. 2s against 2s. Etc. I mean the ACC beat Big Ten head to head but no way is ACC better than Big Ten this year. This thing is wide open so why not WVU! Good luck to Huggy and team!!!

We beat the team that beat the team, that beat the team: Don Nehlen November 27, 1993

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I was 20 and can't remember that far back but your post reminds of a friend of a friend told me.........
I know the Big 12 Sec challenge finished 5-5. South Carolina is currently putting a beat down on Baylor. Baylor was the 2nd highest seeded Big 12 team. South Carolina was a 7th seed. If South Carolina holds on would that mean the Sec is better than the Big 12? Using the great Buckaineers logic it would. You should take this matter up with him.

Makes for interesting conversation, but I would never buy a used car off of anybody who claims to know which conference is the best.

I know the Big 12 Sec challenge finished 5-5. South Carolina is currently putting a beat down on Baylor. Baylor was the 2nd highest seeded Big 12 team. South Carolina was a 7th seed. If South Carolina holds on would that mean the Sec is better than the Big 12? Using the great Buckaineers logic it would. You should take this matter up with him.

At the end of the day..........Big12 LOL again!!!

Makes for interesting conversation, but I would never buy a used car off of anybody who claims to know which conference is the best.

This year no champ. Last year easy!!! ACC crushed it. SEC stepped up and humiliated a top 3 Big12 juggernaut.

At the end of the day..........Big12 LOL again!!!
Remember the year Uconn won the championship in 2011 or 2012 can't remember but the Big east put a ton of teams in the tourney that year. You had the prognosticators saying big east would have 6 teams in sweet 16. Uconn was the only one that made it to the sweet 16. Barkley was ripping the conference but Uconn went on to win the whole thing. Unc might do the same.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Where is everyone? Come on boys step up and admit the Big12 is Kansas and no other elite program. I came back and manned up on the dropped NCAA egg by ACC. My thread was as much about the Big12 dropping the NCAA ball minus Kansas as how good the ACC was this year. So have some posting professionalism and post your apologies for being quick Mick in pronouncing the Big12 better than any other conference. Or post your joke argument that the Big12 is the best conference LOL.

My guess is the rude morons that personally attacked an honest opinion will not man up. Now that WVU and Purdue are no longer in play I'm rooting for UNC and Kansas. I picked each as champ in my two brackets.

Last edited:
Remember the year Uconn won the championship in 2011 or 2012 can't remember but the Big east put a ton of teams in the tourney that year. You had the prognosticators saying big east would have 6 teams in sweet 16. Uconn was the only one that made it to the sweet 16. Barkley was ripping the conference but Uconn went on to win the whole thing. Unc might do the same.

Yep!!! UCONN was 9th in the Big east that year. UNC looked great tonight.

Were now down to the Elite 8 and 3 of those teams are from the SEC, (Florida, South Carolina and Kentucky).

And the Big12 lines up as Kansas and their little brothers once again. This is why no one takes the Big12 seriously. Own it dude!
But you said the B10 was best after the ACC imploded. I thought you were all knowing. B12 did better than both the 10 and the ACC. Own it.

Reactions: CAK125
But you said the B10 was best after the ACC imploded. I thought you were all knowing. B12 did better than both the 10 and the ACC. Own it.

Not you again! LOL! Big 12 better than the Big 10? Maybe Big 12 better than Atlantic 10 but no way better than the true Big.

Com on man be objective!!! There's no conference winner this year. There were 4 conference with 3 teams each. The only conference that shamed themselves in NCAAs was ACC. The Big 12 is ok this year but far from great. Why can't you guys own that? I think I know the answer. I believe you guys have a little man syndrome because the football side of conference comparisons are so awful from a national perspective.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Not you again! LOL! Big 12 better than the Big 10? Maybe Big 12 better than Atlantic 10 but no way better than the true Big.

Com on man be objective!!! There's no conference winner this year. There were 4 conference with 3 teams each. The only conference that shamed themselves in NCAAs was ACC. The Big 12 is ok this year but far from great. Why can't you guys own that? I think I know the answer. I believe you guys have a little man syndrome because the football side of conference comparisons is so awful from a national perspective.

Thoughts?
You claimed the 10 was best. Now they have none left. Thoughts. One would think after getting totally owned by everyone in this thread, you would move on. Own your shit dude. Own it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT