ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

Wow, that's all you got? Not very good at this, are you?

That is perfect for you my man. Perfect! Now that the entire PSU leadership has pleaded guilty or will be convicted soon because they knew JS was abusing kids can you come to grips with Paterno knowing everything and being an child abuse enabler?

That is perfect for you my man. Perfect! Now that the entire PSU leadership has pleaded guilty or will be convicted soon because they knew JS was abusing kids can you come to grips with Paterno knowing everything and being an child abuse enabler?
Not going to argue with you on a WVU board about 22 felony charges that ended up being three misdemeanors and proof there was no cover up. But you keep talking about it if it makes you feel better. You're arguing and losing to an entire board and that's the first time I've ever seen that. But keep it going little man.

Not going to argue with you on a WVU board about 22 felony charges that ended up being three misdemeanors and proof there was no cover up. But you keep talking about it if it makes you feel better. You're arguing and losing to an entire board and that's the first time I've ever seen that. But keep it going little man.

LOL. Welcome to my monster thread! Keep lying to yourself cultist. They are guilty of knowing and endangering. Just because you and the other cultist say there was no cover-up doesn't make it so son. Are you one of the weirdos that think JS is innocent?

This guy is all yours boys and girls!!! Love him or mock him he's yours. He comes to the WVU site and downplays child rape at PSU on your site. I say we put this monster thread down. This PSU cultist put the PSU Sandusky stain on the site and ruined all the fun.

To change the subject Kansas chokes again. Played in Kansas city 50 miles from their own campus and got run out of town by a team that came half way across the country. When is Buckanieer gonna come an explain this? At the moment UNC is still standing which means the ACC still has a chance at the title something the Big 12 doesn't.

Kansas' lost tonight means that only ONE Big 12 school (Oklahoma last season) has advanced to the Final Four since WVU joined the Conference five seasons ago.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
LOL. Welcome to my monster thread! Keep lying to yourself cultist. They are guilty of knowing and endangering. Just because you and the other cultist say there was no cover-up doesn't make it so son. Are you one of the weirdos that think JS is innocent?

This guy is all yours boys and girls!!! Love him or mock him he's yours. He comes to the WVU site and downplays child rape at PSU on your site. I say we put this monster thread down. This PSU cultist put the PSU Sandusky stain on the site and ruined all the fun.
Not guilty on conspiracy charges...you know the actual charges that showed there was a cover up. But keep trying. And no, I've never said JS was innocent.

I would change topics too if I were you. You've been getting bitch slapped all over this board and it's very entertaining. By all means take the attention off yourself and put it on me...that will keep you from further embarrassment. I'm sure the posters on this board are bored with making you look bad. It's no fun to mock the mentally challenged.

To change the subject Kansas chokes again. Played in Kansas city 50 miles from their own campus and got run out of town by a team that came half way across the country. When is Buckanieer gonna come an explain this? At the moment UNC is still standing which means the ACC still has a chance at the title something the Big 12 doesn't.

I did notice there is an ACC team left and the Big Ten had a superior effort over the ACC and the Big12. I believe Buckhead will hide like he always does and use his ignore capabilities like the pusssy that he is.

Not guilty on conspiracy charges...you know the actual charges that showed there was a cover up. But keep trying. And no, I've never said JS was innocent.

I would change topics too if I were you. You've been getting bitch slapped all over this board and it's very entertaining. By all means take the attention off yourself and put it on me...that will keep you from further embarrassment. I'm sure the posters on this board are bored with making you look bad. It's no fun to mock the mentally challenged.

Why change the topic scum. America hates Penn State and you guys can live with that stain the rest of your lives. It's scum denial perspectives like yours that makes you disgusting. Own it and wear that Scalet A proudly.

BIG 12 STILL TOPS
8-1 vs. the ACC so far this year!

Great job Mountaineers!!!!

WVU/ Notre Dame---W
Kansas/Duke---W
Baylor/Louisville---W
WVU/Virginia---W
Iowa State/Miami---W
Kansas State/Wake Forest---W
OU/Clemson---W
Kansas State/BC---W
OSU/UNC------L
Hey buck were considering Filing a missing persons report. We want your take on The SEC an what happened to Kansas.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Why change the topic scum. America hates Penn State and you guys can live with that stain the rest of your lives. It's scum denial perspectives like yours that makes you disgusting. Own it and wear that Scalet A proudly.
Whatever you say Junior. America may hate us but apparently recruits don't...but Pitt fans know that better than anyone. Shouldn't you be bragging on the ACC some more...you know, the conference that Pitt brings nothing to? It would be like Iowa State football fans bragging on the Big 12. At least be in contention for a championship before you start pounding your chest over conference superiority. You call WVU fans Big 12 homers, but at least they carry their weight in their conference.

Reactions: cosmo kramEER
Whatever you say Junior. America may hate us but apparently recruits don't...but Pitt fans know that better than anyone. Shouldn't you be bragging on the ACC some more...you know, the conference that Pitt brings nothing to? It would be like Iowa State football fans bragging on the Big 12. At least be in contention for a championship before you start pounding your chest over conference superiority. You call WVU fans Big 12 homers, but at least they carry their weight in their conference.

You have a joke Basketball program son. You really do. How's Chambers 15 year plan working out? You guys still on schedule? You know what's funny? Pitt ran the ball right down PSUs throat like a Big Ten team and beat your football team on the field. You know what else is funny? Pitt was beating PSUs basketball team by like 30 points and beat your basketball team on the court. Next may be a different story but this year we whipped your ass on the field and on the court. So why are you here? Hey you never answered my question!!!! Do you think Sandusky is innocent? What's your opinion? You're right about HCJF recruiting. He said killing it. The only problem is he is outrecruiting Ohio St or Michigan. Good luck with that man. Stars lined up against OSU this year. The better team didn't win that game but hey that's why they play the game.

You have a joke Basketball program son. You really do. How's Chambers 15 year plan working out? You guys still on schedule? You know what's funny? Pitt ran the ball right down PSUs throat like a Big Ten team and beat your football team on the field. You know what else is funny? Pitt was beating PSUs basketball team by like 30 points and beat your basketball team on the court. Next may be a different story but this year we whipped your ass on the field and on the court. So why are you here? Hey you never answered my question!!!! Do you think Sandusky is innocent? What's your opinion? You're right about HCJF recruiting. He said killing it. The only problem is he is outrecruiting Ohio St or Michigan. Good luck with that man. Stars lined up against OSU this year. The better team didn't win that game but hey that's why they play the game.
Basketball team sucks but so does Pitt's. Football team won by three on a dropped pass...hardly an ass kicking. If you want to see an ass kicking, watch this year's game, that will be ugly. And I did answer your question about Sandusky (I don't think he is innocent). And Ohio State and Michigan...you mean the second and third place teams in the division? And the better team did win this year, that was proven in the Big championship game and the bowl games. So when does Pitt even compete for a championship in any sport? That's right, never.

Basketball team sucks but so does Pitt's. Football team won by three on a dropped pass...hardly an ass kicking. If you want to see an ass kicking, watch this year's game, that will be ugly. And I did answer your question about Sandusky (I don't think he is innocent). And Ohio State and Michigan...you mean the second and third place teams in the division? And the better team did win this year, that was proven in the Big championship game and the bowl games. So when does Pitt even compete for a championship in any sport? That's right, never.

Keep feeding me those excuses!!!! Delicious and taste so good. Yum yum!!! 28-7 and 35-21!!!! Got conservative but hey Pitt wins! Pitt wins!! Pitt wins!!! Pitt hoops uses and abuses PSU like a $20 hooker LOL. Then like the bitchh.....wait til next year LOL!!! Great year last year(after the Pitt loss of course). Cinderella story! Great ride I'm sure. Good luck next year against OSU in Columbus LOL!!! I thought you brought Up the ghey PItt/PSU comparison thing. Pitt basketball>PSU basketball. Pitt football defeats PSU football. Stay on topic goof. Jump on the Main Board and put this PSU crap up. You'll get abused like when PSUs Sandusky was abusing kids in PSU football showers.

Hey why don't we take this conversation over to the Rutgers site ya peddy weirdo

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
LOL at State Penn apologist. Ped State and tOSU tied for first, and the Nits won the tiebreaker, Sandusky apologist. You'll need two blocked kicks in the Fourth Quarter again to beat Ohio State by a FG this season, but that won't happen in Columbus. We're your white out Super Bowl every other year.

Keep feeding me those excuses!!!! Delicious and taste so good. Yum yum!!! 28-7 and 35-21!!!! Got conservative but hey Pitt wins! Pitt wins!! Pitt wins!!! Pitt hoops uses and abuses PSU like a $20 hooker LOL. Then like the bitchh.....wait til next year LOL!!! Great year last year(after the Pitt loss of course). Cinderella story! Great ride I'm sure. Good luck next year against OSU in Columbus LOL!!! I thought you brought the ghey PItt/PSU thing. Pitt basketball>PSU basketball. Pitt football defeats PSU football. Stay on topic goof. Jump on the Main Board and put this PSU crap up. You'll get abused like when PSUs Sandusky was abusing kids in PSU football showers.

Hey why don't we take this conversation over to the Rutgers site ya peddy weirdo
See you in State College in September...PSU by at least three TD's. I'd bet you a year's salary but I would have at least five times more on the line. You're pizza delivery salary doesn't quite add up. Enjoy fourth place in the easiest division in football next year and into enternity. Too bad Pitt can never have a great ride, but you guys are used to it.

LOL at State Penn apologist. Ped State and tOSU tied for first, and the Nits won the tiebreaker, Sandusky apologist. You'll need two blocked kicks in the Fourth Quarter again to beat Ohio State by a FG this season, but that won't happen in Columbus. We're your white out Super Bowl every other year.

Does Ohio State look at Penn State as their rival like the cultist claim?

Right. Too bad you couldn't block a kick against Clemson to at least score something. Will your QB learn how to pass before PSU gets to Columbus? And the Nits won the tiebreaker because they beat OSU...so not really a tie except in OSU fans' minds.

Let me know when Ped State actually makes the CFP, let alone wins a title in the post child molestation era. Your former President just got convicted, but be sure to continue to defend the indefensible.

See you in State College in September...PSU by at least three TD's. I'd bet you a year's salary but I would have at least five times more on the line. You're pizza delivery salary doesn't quite add up. Enjoy fourth place in the easiest division in football next year and into enternity. Too bad Pitt can never have a great ride, but you guys are used to it.

See you next year the ghey cultist chirps LOL. So you make 5 times more than a pizza delivery guy aaahahahaha? That's not a fair bet. I possibly make more than you in a month. Definitely more than you in the first quarter of the year. Go over to the Maryland or Rutgers site. They're your rivals. You're owned!!! Get lost!

Let me know when Ped State actually makes the CFP, let alone wins a title in the post child molestation era. Your former President just got convicted, but be sure to continue to defend the indefensible.
Making the CFP and embarrassing your program is not exactly a win. Who won the Big 10 championship? It's easy to know when an opposing fan is losing the argument, they fall back on the Ped State and Sandusky discussion because they've got nothing else.

See you next year the ghey cultist chirps LOL. So you make 5 times more than a pizza delivery guy aaahahahaha? That's not a fair bet. I possibly make more than you in a month. Definitely more than you in the first quarter of the year. Go over to the Maryland or Rutgers site. They're your rivals. You're owned!!! Get lost!
If you're claiming to make that much, that means you don't. And a Pitt fan telling someone to get lost on another team's message board is rich. Nice chatting with you little brother.

Right. Too bad you couldn't block a kick against Clemson to at least score something. Will your QB learn how to pass before PSU gets to Columbus? And the Nits won the tiebreaker because they beat OSU...so not really a tie except in OSU fans' minds.

Now you break out into peddy troll. Great! Another low IQ child abuse apologist.

If you're claiming to make that much, that means you don't. And a Pitt fan telling someone to get lost on another team's message board is rich. Nice chatting with you little brother.

I give more support and money in one year to WVU than you've given PSU in your lifetime. Half my family is from Fairmont you Penn St retard. You're really dumb dude.

I give more support and money in one year to WVU than you've given PSU in your lifetime. Half my family is from Fairmont you Penn St retard. You're really dumb dude.
Wow, Pizza Hut must be really busy for you to be able to give money to another school. And how in the world do you have any idea how much money I give to PSU? Saying something like that is really stupid. And because half your family is from Fairmont, then you get to control the WV message board...I get it.

Making the CFP and embarrassing your program is not exactly a win. Who won the Big 10 championship? It's easy to know when an opposing fan is losing the argument, they fall back on the Ped State and Sandusky discussion because they've got nothing else.

And you scummy peddy critters run from that stain and Scarlet A as fast as you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wow, Pizza Hut must be really busy for you to be able to give money to another school. And how in the world do you have any idea how much money I give to PSU? Saying something like that is really stupid. And because half your family is from Fairmont, then you get to control the WV message board...I get it.

I know you don't give squat to PSU. Dude I don't control anything. You're an internet weirdo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT