ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

But my response was to the other poster, and you put yourself into the conversation...that's on you, not me. Twenty years, twenty one years...still doesn't change your third place finish in the most important year.
Who gives a shit who your response was directed to. Fact is, it's a sports message board. People make threads. People choose to post if they want. Who the hell are you to tell me when and if I can post? You're the one trying to make everyone believe Penn State is greater than OSU and UM. Hell, you should be grateful to us. If it weren't for us, you would have been kicked out of the conference for being perverts.

No, you posted the lie that Ohio State was a "second place team." Your delusional definition of "second place" is what got me involved. Don't lie about my alma mater, and I won't get involved in your debates with other posters, as I have no dog in the PA civil war.
Were they in the Big championship game? No. Why not? First place teams go to the championship and they didn't go, therefore they were a second place team. Not much way around that.

Who gives a shit who your response was directed to. Fact is, it's a sports message board. People make threads. People choose to post if they want. Who the hell are you to tell me when and if I can post? You're the one trying to make everyone believe Penn State is greater than OSU and UM. Hell, you should be grateful to us. If it weren't for us, you would have been kicked out of the conference for being perverts.
Yeah right. Give me a break. And I never said who can post and can't, but when you butt into another discussion and get called out, don't act like you were the one attacked. And I never said PSU was better than any program...I said Penn State won the Big and OSU didn't and Michigan finished in third place. Where am I wrong?

Yep, OSU has a better football program and has won more championships. No doubt. But then you bring in Michigan...ha! They have a half a NC. They have one more Big 10 title than PSU since PSU joined but haven't won one since 2004. Since 2004! Penn State fans have never claimed PSU was OSU...only Pitt fans say that about PSU fans. Now go give yourself another national championship...what is that, 20 or so now?

Yeah right. Give me a break. And I never said who can post and can't, but when you butt into another discussion and get called out, don't act like you were the one attacked. And I never said PSU was better than any program...I said Penn State won the Big and OSU didn't and Michigan finished in third place. Where am I wrong?
It's okay to be an idiot. Besides, Still0&5overtheheels needed a relief pitcher.

Were they in the Big championship game? No. Why not? First place teams go to the championship and they didn't go, therefore they were a second place team. Not much way around that.
Are you a babbling imbecile who lied about second place, then lied about leaving this board days ago to post on the State Penn board instead? Yes. If you can't understand the difference between a first place tie and second place, then you're beyond help. What is hilarious about your delusional position is that if Michigan had beaten Iowa like it should have, then there would have been a three-way tie for first place, but applying your moronic theory, Ped State would have been the third place team. Pure idiocy.

Given that all three got dropped in their bowl games, I wouldn't make too much of a deal about it.

Are you a babbling imbecile who lied about second place, then lied about leaving this board days ago to post on the State Penn board instead? Yes. If you can't understand the difference between a first place tie and second place, then you're beyond help. What is hilarious about your delusional position is that if Michigan had beaten Iowa like it should have, then there would have been a three-way tie for first place, but applying your moronic theory, Ped State would have been the third place team. Pure idiocy.
Only an OSU fan would think they were tied with a team they lost to. The Big doesn't have ties anymore (they used to and of course that benefitted OSU), but they don't recognize ties. But keep hanging on to that....show us a picture of your Big 10 trophy since you tied for first. Why is it that you just can't admit you did not tie for first place...you lost to the team that took first place. Man up bitch.

Only an OSU fan would think they were tied with a team they lost to. The Big doesn't have ties anymore (they used to and of course that benefitted OSU), but they don't recognize ties. But keep hanging on to that....show us a picture of your Big 10 trophy since you tied for first. Why is it that you just can't admit you did not tie for first place...you lost to the team that took first place. Man up bitch.
Just another lie from the Peddy who promised to leave this board days ago, and has begged for attention and validation here ever since. The B1G clearly recognizes ties in divisions, as can be seen here: http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/archive/081011aaa.html Now, go play in traffic, or better yet, in a locker room shower on campus, creep.

Just another lie from the Peddy who promised to leave this board days ago, and has begged for attention and validation here ever since. The B1G clearly recognizes ties in divisions, as can be seen here: http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/archive/081011aaa.html Now, go play in traffic, or better yet, in a locker room shower on campus, creep.
When I did promise to leave the board? Show me the post. You take the "tie"...I'll take the Big trophy. I guess it's whatever you prefer.

Nope, but you still finished behind Ohio State in the Polls, as usual.
And what trophy did you get for that? Years from now, the ranking won't matter but the Big championship will still count. Would you like to find some other obscure stat you can tout so you don't have to admit you didn't win the conference and somebody else did? I'm not sure why you can't just admit Penn State won the conference and OSU didn't. It's a fact and it won't hurt.

State Penn shower dweller is spinning like a top. Nobody posted that Ped State didn't win the B1G, but Peddy is so desperate for validation that she's now fabricating fairy tales and deleting her prior posts to cover up her lies. Even Joe Pa would be proud of this cover up!

[laughing]

State Penn shower dweller is spinning like a top. Nobody posted that Ped State didn't win the B1G, but Peddy is so desperate for validation that she's now fabricating fairy tales and deleting her prior posts to cover up her lies. Even Joe Pa would be proud of this cover up!

[laughing]
And if you graduated from OSU (which I doubt) then you prove an OSU diploma is worthless. But my guess is the depth of your OSU involvement is a tee shirt from Wal Mart. And you didn't admit they won the Big...you've been saying they tied with OSU. And by the way, saying I deleted previous posts is laughable. You're just not very good at this are you?

I couldn't care less what you believe, Peddy. You definitely haven't done anything at Ped State, but clean the showers and stalls. You're incapable of understanding the difference between a divisional tie, and a conference championship, so move along now, like you promised before, but lied, as usual.

I couldn't care less what you believe, Peddy. You definitely haven't done anything at Ped State, but clean the showers and stalls. You're incapable of understanding the difference between a divisional tie, and a conference championship, so move along now, like you promised before, but lied, as usual.
That's the best you can come up with? Wow, the wit well doesn't run too deep at the Columbus Wal Mart does it?

Another ACC team being curbed stomp by a B12 team. Nothing new there. Karma just keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Actually the Ohio State guy and the Michigan guy attacked me when I was commenting to you. We were posting back and forth and they couldn't keep their opinion out of it. Then I responded to them. The whole thread started when someone asked how to respond to Sweet Caroline...and I did. Then you started all the Pedo crap...why , I don't know. I'm certainly not a pedo. Not everyone who graduated from Penn State is a pedo...I know that's too difficult for some to understand. We can't help what Sandusky did nor could we have prevented it. To lump all Penn Staters together because they support their school (when it needs it the most) is lame. Are you equally outraged by Michigan State, the Citadel, Syracuse? Or is it just because it's Penn State?

Fair post

I just now saw the final score on NIT game due to flying to New Zealand. What a curb stomping. So is that 1- 9 verses the B12 or did I miss one? Karma

Heels what part of Nz? Incredible country and was a blast. Just did a surf trip over there in January. Raglan go to raglan!

{QUOTE="still5-0vstarheels, post: 1509978, member: 3956"]I just now saw the final score on NIT game due to flying to New Zealand. What a curb stomping. So is that 1- 9 verses the B12 or did I miss one? Karma[/QUOTE]

Heels what part of Nz? Incredible country and was a blast. Just did a surf trip over there in January. Raglan go to raglan!

{QUOTE="still5-0vstarheels, post: 1509978, member: 3956"]I just now saw the final score on NIT game due to flying to New Zealand. What a curb stomping. So is that 1- 9 verses the B12 or did I miss one? Karma
[/QUOTE]
Just got into Christchurch. Drinking a local pilsner waiting on my wife and daughter. Headed to My. Cook tomorrow, then Queenstown followed by the Kepler track. We are spending 3 weeks on the South island. Any beer recommendations?

Reactions: hbeacheer
Didn't have a bad beer on tap, food is amazing and with the conversion rate everything is cheap except for the flight. We visited the north island a few times but need to do the South Island. Good times.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I just now saw the final score on NIT game due to flying to New Zealand. What a curb stomping. So is that 1- 9 verses the B12 or did I miss one? Karma

Back to the NCAAs LOL. You see UNC doing anything? Oregon seems to be the team of destiny this year. Final Four is wide open with a PAC team, SEC team, Mid Major and of course an ACC team. Always seems to be an ACC floating around. Who ya got?

{QUOTE="still5-0vstarheels, post: 1509978, member: 3956"]I just now saw the final score on NIT game due to flying to New Zealand. What a curb stomping. So is that 1- 9 verses the B12 or did I miss one? Karma
[/QUOTE]

New Zealand? That guy is stuck in his mom's basement. He still eats at Shoney's every Friday night.

Just got into Christchurch. Drinking a local pilsner waiting on my wife and daughter. Headed to My. Cook tomorrow, then Queenstown followed by the Kepler track. We are spending 3 weeks on the South island. Any beer recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Budweiser. It's considered an import

Back to the NCAAs LOL. You see UNC doing anything? Oregon seems to be the team of destiny this year. Final Four is wide open with a PAC team, SEC team, Mid Major and of course an ACC team. Always seems to be an ACC floating around. Who ya got?
ACc

New Zealand? That guy is stuck in his mom's basement. He still eats at Shoney's every Friday night.[/QUOTE]
No Shoney's here in Christchurch. Hard to believe the damaged buildings from the 2011 earthquake.

So Greg, what is the final record? 1-9?

It is but aren't you in New Zealand with your family? For real dude enjoy your trip and let this monster thread die an honorable death. The Big12 curb stomped the ACC. Almost statically impossible most would think. Not sure what that has to do with the Big12 being just another P5 hoop conference but seriously this crap can wait til you get home. I go to more WVU stuff than you do. Would bet I give the University more than you. This crap can wait. I'm not going anywhere. Enjoy your trip with your family and safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT