ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

Just thinking out loud here, but didn't Pitt beat Ped State in football last time they played? Didn't Pitt beat Ped State in basketball last time they played as well?

Finally, have you considered how dumb you look?
When Pitt or Michigan actually win a championship, then you can post about it. Until then, go off and play with your little Pitt buddy. And you keep bringing up basketball...penn state sucks in basketball, I'll admit that. Want to discuss wrestling? Didn't think so.

One has wonder how dumb an ACC guy and three b10 guys look discussing the 10 on a WVU board.
And if you've noticed in a number of my posts I said it's pretty dumb to discuss this on a WVU message board and invited them over to the PSU board (they didn't do it of course). I apologize for taking up board space on a WVU message board but it's tough to ignore dousche bags who talk out of their asses.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
And if you've noticed in a number of my posts I said it's pretty dumb to discuss this on a WVU message board and invited them over to the PSU board (they didn't do it of course). I apologize for taking up board space on a WVU message board but it's tough to ignore dousche bags who talk out of their asses.

Good luck with that. The mods over there will ban you if your post isn't about how great Paterno was.

Thanks for the offer, but I would feel dirty just thinking about being on your board. Would likely need to shower after visiting.... thats a shower assuming no PSU staff members were around.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Good luck with that. The mods over there will ban you if your post isn't about how great Paterno was.
Completely untrue if you post in a respectful manner. There are numerous posters there who are not PSU fans. But when someone starts dropping Ped State references like certain a$$holes here, they will get banned. The Lair is way more sensitive and bans far more posters...they ban posters if they have Penn State in their name.

Six 10+ win seasons and four top 8 rankings in the last twenty years deusche bag. Not to mention 12 years in a row without a losing record...one of only a couple schools that have done that. Now let's look at Pitt...one ten win season and 0 top 8 rankings. Wow, that's pretty close. And five losing seasons In the last 12 years. Keep bragging there little brother.

You PSU jerkofffs truly are delusional. Well I checked the the last 20 years of football and I now know for a fact you're an idiot LOL. Here are the facts clown

Last 20 years of football:
5 ten win seasons
3 AP top 8 ranked teams
9 ranked teams and 11 non rank teams
Now does that sound like a program that should be taunting a blue blood program like Michigan?

Penn State has the potential to be a top 10 program but unless your delusional it will never be Ohio State or Michigan. It will forever be OSUs and Michigan's Big Ten bitch.

Thanks for the offer, but I would feel dirty just thinking about being on your board. Would likely need to shower after visiting.... thats a shower assuming no PSU staff members were around.
See iTD's dousche baggery like this that is not necessary. You're not smart enough to have a legit discussion so you say stupid shit like this. I assure you that I have never been accused or convicted of harming a child and neither have the posters on the PSU board. But low IQ folks like yourself think it's funny to say stupid shit like that when it has no basis in dealing with actual people. Do you not talk to or deal with anyone who is Catholic? How about Michigan State? Do you have huge problems with them? Or Syracuse fans? Michigan is not immune from it either....do you still talk to Michigan fans? You don't have the sack to have a real live sports discussion, you just sink to insults...but that's what stupid people do.

You PSU jerkofffs truly are delusional. Well I checked the the last 20 years of football and I now know for a fact you're an idiot LOL. Here are the facts clown

Last 20 years of football:
5 ten win seasons
3 AP top 8 ranked teams
9 ranked teams and 11 non rank teams
Now does that sound like a program that should be taunting a blue blood program like Michigan?

Penn State has the potential to be a top 10 program but unless your delusional it will never be Ohio State or Michigan. It will forever be OSUs and Michigan's Big Ten bitch.
So I'm an idiot?
1996 11-2 #7
1999 10-3
2005 11-1 #3
2008 11-2 #8
2009 11-2
2016 11-3 #7

That's 6 ten win seasons and 4 times ranked in the top 8...just what I said. But nice try little brother. Care to list Pitt's ten win seasons?

So I'm an idiot?
1996 11-2 #7
1999 10-3
2005 11-1 #3
2008 11-2 #8
2009 11-2
2016 11-3 #7

That's 6 ten win seasons and 4 times ranked in the top 8...just what I said. But nice try little brother. Care to list Pitt's ten win seasons?

That's 21 season you dumb fuvk LOL. I said 20. But that's ok Peddy Boy. Let's use 21 seasons. My point stands. PSU is a Big Ten bitch and your school is a national whipping boy! Embrace it son!!!

PSU= 1 championship
OSU= 0 championships
Pitt= nothing at all

But keep arguing conferences and other teams...it's all you've got.

Not true! Pitt won the Pennsylvania Collegiate Football Tittle in September 2016. You're a dumbfuvkkkkk!

How was third place this year? And people don't respect Michigan nearly as much as Michigan fans do. You ought to focus on your big rival....of course I don't know if it can even be called a rivalry anymore...doesn't a rivalry have to be at least a little bit competitive?

Read your second sentence. That's exactly how the entire country feels about Penn St and the cultists.

Thank God Pitt and WVU are renewing rivalry and saying so long to Penn St. The Pitt/WVU rivalry is so awesome. You can have at Rutgers and Maryland LOL.

One has wonder how dumb an ACC guy and three b10 guys look discussing the 10 on a WVU board.

Hey what else is there to do in a Tuesday night? Seriously tell me it's not funny pounding a PSU cultist that has absolutely no clue that the child rape stain is a national perspective. Imagine how sweet this would be if wvu was in ACC. It's gonna happen one day!!!

That's 21 season you dumb fuvk LOL. I said 20. But that's ok Peddy Boy. Let's use 21 seasons. My point stands. PSU is a Big Ten bitch and your school is a national whipping boy! Embrace it son!!!
I notice you don't brag a lot about Pitt....wonder why. Seriously, how old are you? If you're over 18 I would be shocked and if you are, you seriously need to get an education. If you're not, please learn a trade because higher education is not in your future (unless you go to Pitt).

So you don't want to count the most recent season? I can see why. It's the beginning of the end for any chance of relevancy for the Pitt program and you know it. It's obvious you realize that Pitt and PSU are on completely different paths with PSU on the fast rise and Pitt mired in mediocrity for years to come. And you're such an Internet tough guy. Every time you post you prove what an uneducated tool you are.

I notice you don't brag a lot about Pitt....wonder why. Seriously, how old are you? If you're over 18 I would be shocked and if you are, you seriously need to get an education. If you're not, please learn a trade because higher education is not in your future (unless you go to Pitt).

Hey jerkweed show me the posts on here where I brag a lot about Pitt. Actually try to find one post that I brag about Pitt on this site. Even the douche homers on this site that throw Pitt shots don't get much from me. Dude you're obviously obsessed with me. Kinda creepy how you followed me and found me just to talk ghey PSU stuff. I say we call it a draw and you go back to your PSU cult site. We've been down this road together but thought it was over. You're weird and seem to follow me. The end result is we don't respect each other. It's all good man.

So you don't want to count the most recent season? I can see why. It's the beginning of the end for any chance of relevancy for the Pitt program and you know it. It's obvious you realize that Pitt and PSU are on completely different paths with PSU on the fast rise and Pitt mired in mediocrity for years to come. And you're such an Internet tough guy. Every time you post you prove what an uneducated tool you are.

Yes dumbasss you can count the last season LOL

There's 20 seasons you dumbfuvk. My number correct. Your numbers make you dummy.

You do realize we are on the WVU site right? I don't troll WVU! Never have never will. I troll homers that ruin the site for real football or hoop talk. And I troll cult members like you pal.

BIG 12 STILL TOPS
8-1 vs. the ACC so far this year!

Great job Mountaineers!!!!

WVU/ Notre Dame---W
Kansas/Duke---W
Baylor/Louisville---W
WVU/Virginia---W
Iowa State/Miami---W
Kansas State/Wake Forest---W
OU/Clemson---W
Kansas State/BC---W
OSU/UNC------L

How'd that roll call work out for Big12 in the NCAAs?

Hey jerkweed show me the posts on here where I brag a lot about Pitt. Actually try to find one post that I brag about Pitt on this site. Even the douche homers on this site that throw Pitt shots don't get much from me. Dude you're obviously obsessed with me. Kinda creepy how you followed me and found me just to talk ghey PSU stuff. I say we call it a draw and you go back to your PSU cult site. We've been down this road together but thought it was over. You're weird and seem to follow me. The end result is we don't respect each other. It's all good man.
You came after me...go back and look. I actually thought we might have a reasonable discussion, but you just can't do it.

And if you actually read my post, you would see I say "I notice you DON'T brag about Pitt a lot, I wonder why".

Yes dumbasss you can count the last season LOL

There's 20 seasons you dumbfuvk. My number correct. Your numbers make you dummy.
My numbers make me dummy? How about "make me a dummy"...if you're going to call someone dumb, at least be correct in your posting. And this is 2017...they haven't started that season yet.

You do realize we are on the WVU site right? I don't troll WVU! Never have never will. I troll homers that ruin the site for real football or hoop talk. And I troll cult members like you pal.
You troll WVU all the time. Saying Kansas is the only real basketball program in the Big 12 is trolling WVU. Saying the Big 12 is a joke of a football conference is trolling because guess what, WVU is in the Big 12. You can't continually bash the entire conference and not include WVU in that.

I'm sure glad you cleared up not being a liberal. I would not like to associate myself with you.. You blame one party over another for what has been done to WV? Maybe you should blame the corporations and greed for that. I won't get into it with you because you act like a bully from the Elementary playground. I get a kick out of people who try their best to make "Liberal" a bad word. Maybe if you would look up the true definition of the word instead of listening to what FAUX News pushes on people you might feel different. Since I know you will spin things to fit your needs I'm going to post the definition for you. You can find it in any dictionary.

favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
(often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression:
a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant:
a liberal attitude toward foreigners.

Well you're a very disturbed person

My numbers make me dummy? How about "make me a dummy"...if you're going to call someone dumb, at least be correct in your posting. And this is 2017...they haven't started that season yet.

First you realize even though he is ACC scum he did say 20 seasons. Second as a fellow Nit why are you warring with this guy? He's just trolling you badly. No way to win this one when he slams the JS deal at you. You may want to ignore him. This is a pretty good site. My advice is view more and react less. Just hoping to help a fellow Lion.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

It's actually fairly easy. Hit your ignore button. In fairness you've antagonized and trolled Michigan a bit. Even went at an Ohio State guy. What actually are you trying to accomplish on this site? Just curious.

You troll WVU all the time. Saying Kansas is the only real basketball program in the Big 12 is trolling WVU. Saying the Big 12 is a joke of a football conference is trolling because guess what, WVU is in the Big 12. You can't continually bash the entire conference and not include WVU in that.

More delusional fake new from PSU Peddy boy. You don't define me ya arrogant tool. WVU should be in ACC not hick town galor Big12 that no one in America cares about. Got it? Now go back to happy valley and try to stay away from locker room showers.

Three legit teams in Big12. Kansas is the only school that really is a nationally acknowledge threat or brand name in the NCAAs generally. Respectfully, to you for the first and last time, the Big12 is an excellent hoop conference. If you didn't want to define the narrative you'd easy see I've posted that. I've said often that the Big12 suck........for WVU!!! You of course misrepresented my general opinion.

You came after me...go back and look. I actually thought we might have a reasonable discussion, but you just can't do it.

And if you actually read my post, you would see I say "I notice you DON'T brag about Pitt a lot, I wonder why".

Well I don't brag about anything. Never have. I didn't rush to WVU or PSU sites gloating about beating Penn State or Clemson. That's the crap tools generally do. We are on WVUs site. Why would I brag about anything? Why would I bring Pitt up outside of a reference point or something? I rarely have since 2002. Listen you dove into this thread solely to antagonize. At least it appeared that way. You got into with a Michigan guy. You got into it with an Ohio St guy. And you got into it with me. I would guess if a Rutgers guy and a Maryland guy were in this thread you would have been 5 for 5.

With that said I'll lighten up. I never ignore. That's lame and beta. I generally reply to anything. I'm assuming you're as bored with this thread as I am. Post away. I'll stop dickin you around.

Well I don't brag about anything. Never have. I didn't rush to WVU or PSU sites gloating about beating Penn State or Clemson. That's the crap tools generally do. We are on WVUs site. Why would I brag about anything? Why would I bring Pitt up outside of a reference point or something? I rarely have since 2002. Listen you dove into this thread solely to antagonize. At least it appeared that way. You got into with a Michigan guy. You got into it with an Ohio St guy. And you got into it with me. I would guess if a Rutgers guy and a Maryland guy were in this thread you would have been 5 for 5.

With that said I'll lighten up. I never ignore. That's lame and beta. I generally reply to anything. I'm assuming you're as bored with this thread as I am. Post away. I'll stop dickin you around.
Actually the Ohio State guy and the Michigan guy attacked me when I was commenting to you. We were posting back and forth and they couldn't keep their opinion out of it. Then I responded to them. The whole thread started when someone asked how to respond to Sweet Caroline...and I did. Then you started all the Pedo crap...why , I don't know. I'm certainly not a pedo. Not everyone who graduated from Penn State is a pedo...I know that's too difficult for some to understand. We can't help what Sandusky did nor could we have prevented it. To lump all Penn Staters together because they support their school (when it needs it the most) is lame. Are you equally outraged by Michigan State, the Citadel, Syracuse? Or is it just because it's Penn State?

First you realize even though he is ACC scum he did say 20 seasons. Second as a fellow Nit why are you warring with this guy? He's just trolling you badly. No way to win this one when he slams the JS deal at you. You may want to ignore him. This is a pretty good site. My advice is view more and react less. Just hoping to help a fellow Lion.
I believe he said 20 years...1996 to 2016 unless we're splitting hairs which apparently you are.

It's actually fairly easy. Hit your ignore button. In fairness you've antagonized and trolled Michigan a bit. Even went at an Ohio State guy. What actually are you trying to accomplish on this site? Just curious.
In fairness, they came after me, I did not antagonize them. I was responding to Greg and they chimed in.

Reactions: Nit16
Yep, OSU has a better football program and has won more championships. No doubt. But then you bring in Michigan...ha! They have a half a NC. They have one more Big 10 title than PSU since PSU joined but haven't won one since 2004. Since 2004! Penn State fans have never claimed PSU was OSU...only Pitt fans say that about PSU fans. Now go give yourself another national championship...what is that, 20 or so now?

Actually the Ohio State guy and the Michigan guy attacked me when I was commenting to you. We were posting back and forth and they couldn't keep their opinion out of it. Then I responded to them. The whole thread started when someone asked how to respond to Sweet Caroline...and I did. Then you started all the Pedo crap...why , I don't know. I'm certainly not a pedo. Not everyone who graduated from Penn State is a pedo...I know that's too difficult for some to understand. We can't help what Sandusky did nor could we have prevented it. To lump all Penn Staters together because they support their school (when it needs it the most) is lame. Are you equally outraged by Michigan State, the Citadel, Syracuse? Or is it just because it's Penn State?
Actually, you brought Michigan into the conversation, so as an observer, and occasional poster, it was my civic duty to set the record straight.

By the way 1996 through 2016 is 21 years. Why can't you grasp that?

1996 - 1
1997 - 2
1998 - 3
1999 - 4
2000 - 5
2001 - 6
2002 - 7
2003 - 8
2004 - 9
2005 - 10
2006 - 11
2007 - 12
2008 - 13
2009 - 14
2010 - 15
2011 - 16
2012 - 17
2013 - 18
2014 - 19
2015 - 20
2016 - 21

So, you're a victim? That's ironic. The truth is that you pulled us into this discussion by bad-mouthing our programs FIRST. You were so desperate to show that you had a larger crank than Greg that you threw mud on Ohio State and Michigan, then got what you deserved.

Actually, you brought Michigan into the conversation, so as an observer, and occasional poster, it was my civic duty to set the record straight.

By the way 1996 through 2016 is 21 years. Why can't you grasp that?

1996 - 1
1997 - 2
1998 - 3
1999 - 4
2000 - 5
2001 - 6
2002 - 7
2003 - 8
2004 - 9
2005 - 10
2006 - 11
2007 - 12
2008 - 13
2009 - 14
2010 - 15
2011 - 16
2012 - 17
2013 - 18
2014 - 19
2015 - 20
2016 - 21
But my response was to the other poster, and you put yourself into the conversation...that's on you, not me. Twenty years, twenty one years...still doesn't change your third place finish in the most important year.

So, you're a victim? That's ironic. The truth is that you pulled us into this discussion by bad-mouthing our programs FIRST. You were so desperate to show that you had a larger crank than Greg that you threw mud on Ohio State and Michigan, then got what you deserved.
I said PSU beat OSU and it wasn't a fluke...if that's throwing mud on Ohio State then you need to get thicker skin. And again, I was posting with Greg, not you so who pulled themselves into the conversation?

No, you posted the lie that Ohio State was a "second place team." Your delusional definition of "second place" is what got me involved. Don't lie about my alma mater, and I won't get involved in your debates with other posters, as I have no dog in the PA civil war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT