ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

But you shit the bed about Big Ten. So what's the difference. Next year you go 1 for 2 and you're back to square one. So I the ACC was he strongest Conference. I was wrong. I also felt the Big12 wasn't gonna dominate the NCAAs like some of the homers thought. I was right. Now it's time to see who has the best teams. That's the Final Four. 4 conferences are in play. We shall see.
In addition, he threw a similar fit when Ohio State made the Playoffs in 2014, only then to have the Buckeyes drop a three-egg omelette squarely on his face by winning the whole thing.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Respectfully, for real, I've never bought into the % argument. Some argued that the Big East was just about having a ton of teams. To me the best conference has the most top 45-50 teams. I get that there are other arguments but a % argument places emphasis on less teams. I go with how many teams make the tourney. Then how many teams make the Sweet16. If 4 or 5 teams make it then there is a clear top dog. If not throw em all in a bucket and make an argument for a conference. But not a top dog. So that's how feel and this thread was all fun. Shouldn't be that serious but I know I jerked some chains and some guys on here need to get a life.
You started this thread to jerk chains and got upset when you were called on it. WVU is still dancing. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

You started this thread to jerk chains and got upset when you were called on it. WVU is still dancing. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Not all all moron!!! I started it because ACC got 9 teams in and Big12 got 6 in. ACC had 9 teams ranked in top 45. Big12 had 5 teams ranked top 45. Just to remind the Big12 homers like you. Not upset at all. Go go to more WVU games than you and will root harder than u!!!

Please Jacobs give it a rest. No one is buying it. You went out of your way (once again) to try to bash the BIG 12 and pump up someone else, ANYONE else--got taken to the woodshed along with your beloved A shee shee and now don't want to own up to it?

Sad and pitiful, but thankfully not now or ever a Mountaineer fan!

Reactions: CAK125
and to the b10ers also trying to bash the BIG 12? Three in the sweet 16 just like you, and the BIG 12 was rated as the best all season by most that look at these things. Nice tourney run, doesn't change the season or the facts--deal with it and you might also realize you are not in b10 country while trying to run your trap

In addition, he threw a similar fit when Ohio State made the Playoffs in 2014, only then to have the Buckeyes drop a three-egg omelette squarely on his face by winning the whole thing.

Didn't know that! He's a tool that has Conference envy. The OSU is blue blood and as good tradition as any college in America. Anyone that believes otherwise is a village idiot.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You are so insecure. I have been to a lot of basketball games both home and away. Probably more than you. You posted to troll the board. You even bragged about before hand. All I did was call you out for trolling and point out the head to head. Not sure why you hate the B12. They gave WVU a home while the ACC wanted no part of us. Perhaps you should read through this thread before calling anyone a moron. 1-8 Pitt boy.

I was talking to a 3rd Grader and even he knows the ACC has 15 teams in basketball as well as many other sports.

What is it with you morons. Can't you tell when someone is messing on a homer idiot. This is a sad day if you guys actually went to wvu. No way you graduated. It's like you turdbrains line up to act dumb. This is literally amazing you let one guy on one thread torment you so badly. If this thread wasn't so funny it would be sad. I say we keep this thing going all the way to opening day of the Pirate season. I just need 2 or 3 morons per day to dive in and be the homer idiots that you are. Look how much I dominate this site. F'n hilarious how lame some of you guys are. Hurry I need three of you to get rustled over "lame". Has to be at least two homers out there that want to dive into this thread.

This is my thread so bring it!
I'm the king of the Mountaineer world!!!

Last edited:
You are so insecure. I have been to a lot of basketball games both home and away. Probably more than you. You posted to troll the board. You even bragged about before hand. All I did was call you out for trolling and point out the head to head. Not sure why you hate the B12. They gave WVU a home while the ACC wanted no part of us. Perhaps you should read through this thread before calling anyone a moron. 1-8 Pitt boy.

Nope not insecure. I'm living the dream actually. And I don't troll this board. I troll you!!! I started a great conference tread. Conference pride douches like you went nuts. You clowns fed off of your little conference envy. Ironically the Big12 didn't do anything special this year. But you hate the ACC more than you love the Big12. Why? Because the ACC didn't consider wvu because of academics. Who cares. I pray one day WVU is in the ACC where they belong. Big12 this year? I mean four conferences all did the same this year. Those four conferences should be the focus this year. But for some strange reason you and a few others can't let the ACC go. So the only thing I troll are the resident morons like you that prove with every post in this thread what tools you are.

Please Jacobs give it a rest. No one is buying it. You went out of your way (once again) to try to bash the BIG 12 and pump up someone else, ANYONE else--got taken to the woodshed along with your beloved A shee shee and now don't want to own up to it?

Sad and pitiful, but thankfully not now or ever a Mountaineer fan!

Put me back on ignore beta. You didn't read my fair assessment of the ACC today because you had me on ignore, your right to do so. If you were not such a beta you would have noticed I called the wekend results as I saw it, which I always do. Didn't own up to what? You're such the tool. Get a life and expand your mind! That's EXPANSION you should consider!!!

I go to more WVU games than you do LOL. Don't confuse WVU issues and Conference envy. It's weird how you get organisms posting about Big12 expansion hopes. Weren't you the one saying Big12 was going to snatch 2-4 ACC teams LOL. I told you and your buddies that my ESPN and Fox contacts said not a chance. I said to just wait for a couple of months. You and your clown buddies trolled. Then the ACC on cue, after I posted something big was coming, extended the GOR and also announced if ND joined a conference it would have to be the ACC. ND also committed to one more ACC game per most years.

Listen Buckhead I am Alpha and you are beta.

But you shit the bed about Big Ten. So what's the difference. Next year you go 1 for 2 and you're back to square one. So I thought the ACC was the strongest Conference. I was wrong. I also felt the Big12 wasn't gonna dominate the NCAAs like some of the homers thought. I was right. Now it's time to see who has the best teams. That's the Final Four. 4 conferences are in play. We shall see.

I appreciate you manning up about being wrong about the ACC after weeks of giving me and others flak about saying that. In my case, it was a professional sportswriter's opinion, not some kid in his grandma's basement.

Yes, the Big 12 could flame out and not get anyone into the Elite Eight, but I doubt it, in my professional opinion. The Big 12 also could get 3 teams in the Final Four, which would make you wrong again.

That's not important, whether you're wrong or I'm right, or vice versa. What is important, and I think you agree with me, is that WVU wins its 2nd national basketball title in history.

Bring on Gonzaga. Hurry up, Thursday.

I appreciate you manning up about being wrong about the ACC after weeks of giving me and others flak about saying that. In my case, it was a professional sportswriter's opinion, not some kid in his grandma's basement.

Yes, the Big 12 could flame out and not get anyone into the Elite Eight, but I doubt it, in my professional opinion. The Big 12 also could get 3 teams in the Final Four, which would make you wrong again.

That's not important, whether you're wrong or I'm right, or vice versa. What is important, and I think you agree with me, is that WVU wins its 2nd national basketball title in history.

I don't want to come off as disrespectful but what's a legitimate beat writer doing on this site goofin off about literally irrelevant opinions(mine). For real man why'd you feel the need to confront all the conference noise? If ya say your young and went to WVU I get that. If I offended you private me and I immediately stop if you're offended. If I get attacked then I'm coming back at it. Contrary to a few of the morons on here I enjoy WVU talk. For real I take my kid to football games and hoop games every year. I'm a Pitt guy because I went there but what makes me different is my house is a WVU, Purdue and OSU house as well. My family is from Wheeling, Fairmont and Bellaire Ohio. My Pap and my brother went to Linsly Military Academy in Wheeling. I never got into the zero sum game. Love one hate the other. I actually catch shit at my club because I stick up for WVU. I do look down on PSU because they're so arrogant. But guys on here that don't go to WVU games and blast the teams before halftime need to look into the mirror before they call someone out that financial supports the University. I appreciate your post.

BTW how many times do I have to say I was wrong and the ACC totally shit the bed before some move on? I came back for my 40 lashes but these guys still let their Conference insecurities dominate their posts. I gave them a chance to pummel me and grab some humor at my exsoense and they missed the boat. Would rather attack me and the ACC instead of busting my balls in good nature.

Last edited:

Quickly I don't have a strong opinion who the 2 or 3 best teams are. I would think at least 2 of the 3 Big12 teams could easily reach the Final Four. Who knows maybe all three. At this point I think it's as wide open as it has been in a long time.

Thanks for the insight. I'll be on the lookout for them.
08f69bc8712ea783b276f21ae3aaeb0e_ugly-witch-clipart-clipart-witch-on-broom_639-712.png

Dude this is really good stuff! I'm sorry for some of my post toward you. I'm giving you 3 freebies to blast away at me in the future with only a countdown reply that states "thank you sir may I have another"!!!

Hope WVU wins it all!!! They're getting my support!

and to the b10ers also trying to bash the BIG 12? Three in the sweet 16 just like you, and the BIG 12 was rated as the best all season by most that look at these things. Nice tourney run, doesn't change the season or the facts--deal with it and you might also realize you are not in b10 country while trying to run your trap
Hey buck most people who said the ACC were the best are the same who said the Big 12 was second best. so if they can't be trusted on their assessment of The acc how can they be trusted on their assessment of the Big 12? You have pointed out many of times the head to head record of the ACC vs Big 12 as proof of big 12 superiority but why does that same rule not apply to the Big 10 vs Big 12. Doesn't quite fit your theory does it? Please explain to us the difference and stop making excuses.

OUs president spoke about all of this just a short time back and was lambasted for doing so.

The BIG 12 faces a disadvantage in coverage and exposure from the media and those on the outside.

The ACC on the other hand experienced ( yet another) season long artificial promotion which duped many into going along with the obviously false assessment that the conference was good or LOL even better than the BIG 12, or frankly any of the other P5 conferences.

Despite all evidence and a 6-1 regular season record against the ACC, the media just couldn't admit that in fact the BIg 12 was superior. Some of the ranking services did, and some claimed it was a back and forth situation, either or situation. Now after seeing the beloved ACC getting crushed by the other conferences, they still won't admit overall the total failure of that conference. We don't see the statements of the weakness, of it being behind the others, in trouble or anything else as they spewed vs the BIG 12 after a poor tournament showing due to the disadvantage Boren spoke of.

That any kook would actually come here trying to defend the disaster ACC is is simply hilarious and pathetic, as is the continued attempt to try to disparage the very successful BIG 12 which has already once again proved itself again.

I don't want to come off as disrespectful but what's a legitimate beat writer doing on this site goofin off about literally irrelevant opinions(mine). For real man why'd you feel the need to confront all the conference noise? If ya say your young and went to WVU I get that. If I offended you private me and I immediately stop if you're offended. If I get attacked then I'm coming back at it. Contrary to a few of the morons on here I enjoy WVU talk. For real I take my kid to football games and hoop games every year. I'm a Pitt guy because I went there but what makes me different is my house is a WVU, Purdue and OSU house as well. My family is from Wheeling, Fairmont and Bellaire Ohio. My Pap and my brother went to Linsly Military Academy in Wheeling. I never got into the zero sum game. Love one hate the other. I actually catch shit at my club because I stick up for WVU. I do look down on PSU because they're so arrogant. But guys on here that don't go to WVU games and blast the teams before halftime need to look into the mirror before they call someone out that financial supports the University. I appreciate your post.

BTW how many times do I have to say I was wrong and the ACC totally shit the bed before some move on? I came back for my 40 lashes but these guys still let their Conference insecurities dominate their posts. I gave them a chance to pummel me and grab some humor at my exsoense and they missed the boat. Would rather attack me and the ACC instead of busting my balls in good nature.
Again, I appreciate your post and think better of you after reading it.

I also agree that those who don't put their money where their mouth is about WVU -- the MAC donations, season tickets IF they can afford them -- are hypocritical.

I like a civil, informed discussion, too. But personal attacks seem to be the norm on sports boards, including this one.

I've met some Pitt fans who are normal people, too. And my son-in-law is a Penn State grad and marvelous husband to my daughter and father to three of my seven grandchildren.

It's just sports, a diversion from life. Certainly not on the level of terminal cancer or serious illness.

But it gives us a break from the bad things that happen in our lives.

What is it with you morons. Can't you tell when someone is messing on a homer idiot. This is a sad day if you guys actually went to wvu. No way you graduated. It's like you turdbrains line up to act dumb. This is literally amazing you let one guy on one thread torment you so badly. If this thread wasn't so funny it would be sad. I say we keep this thing going all the way to opening day of the Pirate season. I just need 2 or 3 morons per day to dive in and be the homer idiots that you are. Look how much I dominate this site. F'n hilarious how lame some of you guys are. Hurry I need three of you to get rustled over "lame". Has to be at least two homers out there that want to dive into this thread.

This is my thread so bring it!
I'm the king of the Mountaineer world!!!

Bring what on? Some in this tread think that the ACC only has 14 basketball teams. I stated that I know a 3rd grader who corroborated that it actually has 15 teams. No name calling (who really uses the term moron?) and stated a fact. Nothing more, nothing less. If I wanted to be a real "moron" I would bring up who Pitt just hired as an AD.

Last edited:
Nope not insecure. I'm living the dream actually. And I don't troll this board. I troll you!!! I started a great conference tread. Conference pride douches like you went nuts. You clowns fed off of your little conference envy. Ironically the Big12 didn't do anything special this year. But you hate the ACC more than you love the Big12. Why? Because the ACC didn't consider wvu because of academics. Who cares. I pray one day WVU is in the ACC where they belong. Big12 this year? I mean four conferences all did the same this year. Those four conferences should be the focus this year. But for some strange reason you and a few others can't let the ACC go. So the only thing I troll are the resident morons like you that prove with every post in this thread what tools you are.
Once again reread the thread. The biggest moron in this thread by a wide margin is you. Yes, you did troll the board and have posted nothing of value. I have been to many ACC games and have many employees who are ACC alliums. My wife got her masters and my daughter her BS degree from UNC. I don't hate the ACC but I don't worship them like you do. Enjoy the games.

Once again reread the thread. The biggest moron in this thread by a wide margin is you. Yes, you did troll the board and have posted nothing of value. I have been to many ACC games and have many employees who are ACC alliums. My wife got her masters and my daughter her BS degree from UNC. I don't hate the ACC but I don't worship them like you do. Enjoy the games.

You're a dickheadd and are arrogant. You are awful at the internet tough guy routine. I don't care about you or your background at all. Save it pal. There's only two games I'm interested in watching. WVU and Purdue. Thanks a lot and you enjoy as well.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Bring what on? Some in this tread think that the ACC only has 14 basketball teams. I stated that I know a 3rd grader who corroborated that it actually has 15 teams. No name calling (who really uses the term moron?) and stated a fact. Nothing more, nothing less. If I wanted to be a real "moron" I would bring up who Pitt just hired as an AD.

What moron thinks there are only 14 teams in ACC haha? Dude you assumed I told him to check his math because he was wrong LOL. That makes you a bigger moron than he is haha. Hey if he thought that 2+2=4 and I ask him to check his math because he is a moron does that mean I think the answer isn't 4? Aaahahahaha!!! You really do have crap for brains!!! Please tell me you grew up in WV but didn't attend WVU.

For the slow pokes that don't understand Rival goofin there are 15 ACC hoop teams and 14 football teams LOL

You're a dickheadd and are arrogant. You are awful at the internet tough guy routine. I don't care about you or your background at all. Save it pal. There's only two games I'm interested in watching. WVU and Purdue. Thanks a lot and you enjoy as well.

Is the new AD at Pitt a moron or are you just a woman hater? I don't know much about her but why would you jump off topic, for the 100th time, and take a shot at a woman you literally know nothing about. I question if you actually run a business with intolerate views against women like you post. See what I mean about arrogant people like you that post. Feel free to troll me like you've done but I know who and what you really are. You were the grade school bully that stop growing so now you play internet Hercules haha.

Last edited:
We about ready to put this thread to bed? Why don't one of you guys start a "Best Team Left" thread? That would be active like this thread. I'm sure it would go toxic within a page because some may think Zona, UNC or Purdue would be better than Big12 teams left. You 4 or 5 guys that went toxic should not bash an ACC or Big Ten hoop argument just because Big12 football is the worst of all P5. Heck even an average Houston team beat the 9-0 Sooners. What does that have to do with hoops? Big12 hoops has always been excellent. Even when the Big East ruled the Big12 was as good as any hoop conference. IT STILL IS!!!! You toxic 5 need to chill.

Someone start a best team thread and let's get at it!!!!

Is the new AD at Pitt a moron or are you just a woman hater? I don't know much about her but why would you jump off topic, for the 100th time, and take a shot at a woman you literally know nothing about. I question if you actually run a business with intolerate views against women like you post. See what I mean about arrogant people like you that post. Feel free to troll me like you've done but I know who and what you really are. You were the grade school bully that stop growing so now you play internet Hercules haha.
Not sure why you answered yourself answering me, but I said nothing about Pitt's AD. Don't follow Pitt enough to know who your AD is. Take a chill pill Greg and enjoy March madness

Not sure why you answered yourself answering me, but I said nothing about Pitt's AD. Don't follow Pitt enough to know who your AD is. Take a chill pill Greg and enjoy March madness

Apologies!!! Meant for the newbee toxic avenger to the thread prospecteer. Whacked the wrong quote reply on the fly! Sorry!!!

Truly hope WVU runs the table man!

What moron thinks there are only 14 teams in ACC haha? Dude you assumed I told him to check his math because he was wrong LOL. That makes you a bigger moron than he is haha. Hey if he thought that 2+2=4 and I ask him to check his math because he is a moron does that mean I think the answer isn't 4? Aaahahahaha!!! You really do have crap for brains!!! Please tell me you grew up in WV but didn't attend WVU.

For the slow pokes that don't understand Rival goofin there are 15 ACC hoop teams and 14 football teams LOL

Every time a person use's the word "moron" I think of the cajun in the Movie Waterboy. By the way, not that it matters, I am WV and attended WVU.

Wow, you must be a snowflake. I did join the He Man Women's Haters Club when I was a youth but I grew out of it. It appears that many who cheer for Pitt does not like the hire, so there's that! You are right, it had nothing to do with the ACC, but neither is this message board. Go figure...

Wow, you must be a snowflake. I did join the He Man Women's Haters Club when I was a youth but I grew out of it. It appears that many who cheer for Pitt does not like the hire, so there's that! You are right, it had nothing to do with the ACC, but neither is this message board. Go figure...

I don't believe you and know you're a full of shitt woman hater. If you did go to that site you know the site poll is in favor of the hire overwhelming. So you're a liar as well as a sexist. Shame on you!!!

Every time a person use's the word "moron" I think of the cajun in the Movie Waterboy. By the way, not that it matters, I am WV and attended WVU.

Cajun? So you're obviously a racist as well! Sad! You should seek counseling to help you move past your issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT