ADVERTISEMENT

Yes. It’s time to Fire Neal Brown

Bullshtt statement
Nope. We were giving Dwight Wallace relatives scholarships (whom of which didn’t get another D1 or D2 offer). Stew had 7 easy wins a year (much like VT in ACC).
Holgs took a very bare defensive cupboard.

Doesn’t matter now, but Neal is regressing horribly in his decision making and is smothering out under pressure.

Reactions: spreadoption
Kind of like the Big 12 huh? Can't wait until the current BLM loving buffoon gets kicked out the door. WVUs steep decline started with dumping Stew and bringing in the Texas drunk and the air fraud/candy ass defense. Kneel has taken it deeper down the crap hole.
No, it started with Stew and Dana actually held things from a total collapse that we are now appear to be seeing with our current coach.

Holgs had a lot talented players when he took over. But as far as depth on the team he had none.
Yes, it was basically the last of the players who recruitment was associated with RR as I see it. That is why we stomped Clemson and Dabo Swinney in the Orange bowl but never reached that height again under Dana

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Yes, it was basically the last of the players who recruitment was associated with RR as I see it. That is why we stomped Clemson and Dabo Swinney in the Orange bowl but never reached that height again under Dana
The administration and people screwing with Holgorsen kept him from being more successful. Stews DC quit abruptly forcing a poor DC hire and then the powers that be pushed a succession of “ wv ties” onto him. The admin screwed his recruiting with two contract extension fumbles as well. But Holgorsen maintained and improved on WVUs historical win avg of 7 wins and improved to over 8 the last four years while good ole boy Brown hasnt approached even 7 wins or even had a winning season outside a gifted G5 bowl win in a season where he skipped games like FSU and OU due to covid.

Reactions: BombidEER
Years two through four
2012 -- 7-6 (Bowl loss)
2013 -- 4-8 (No bowl)
2014 -- 7-6 (Bowl loss)

18-20 record.

Dana was great indeed!
2016 -- Bowl loss
2017 -- Bowl loss
2018 -- Bowl loss

WVU should have canned his ass after that fourth year....what a pathetic three-year run.

Only an idiot would compare what Holgorsen did starting out with Ten wins and a historical major bowl victory, two 7 win seasons and only one bad season with an injured QB- also knowing WVU switched from a lesser Big East to the top level BIG 12- and he still won lots of games even though Stu under recruited for years— only an idiot would compare that with the outright losing failure of Brown who has been one of the worst coaches in the entire history of WVU football.

Nope. We were giving Dwight Wallace relatives scholarships (whom of which didn’t get another D1 or D2 offer). Stew had 7 easy wins a year (much like VT in ACC).

Doesn’t matter now, but Neal is regressing horribly in his decision making and is smothering out under pressure.
Another ignorant bullshtt statement.

Years two through four
2012 -- 7-6 (Bowl loss)
2013 -- 4-8 (No bowl)
2014 -- 7-6 (Bowl loss)

18-20 record.

Dana was great indeed!
2016 -- Bowl loss
2017 -- Bowl loss
2018 -- Bowl loss

WVU should have canned his ass after that fourth year....what a pathetic three-year run.
Who in the F cares about Bowls? We sure as H didn't under Nehlen. Dana won 10 games twice during his time here. Tremendous feat. Haters gonna hate.

And Stews recruits destroyed Clemson in Orange...and WVU teams from Big East era beat Georgia and Oklahoma. Yeah the Big East was soooooooo weak.
Wait...Stew coached that game against Clemson?!?

And he coached in that Sugar Bowl against Georgia too?!? Wow....Stew was a regular Keyser Soze, he was single handedly running everything when we all though Rod was the ringleader.

That settles it...you are a f&*k ing fountain of information. I am literally just going to read your posts for all my sports intel from here on.

And he coached in that Sugar Bowl against Georgia too?!? Wow....Stew was a regular Keyser Soze, he was single handedly running everything when we all though Rod was the ringleader.

That settles it...you are a f&*k ing fountain of information. I am literally just going to read your posts for all my sports intel from here on.
Stew was the special teams coach during the Sugar Bowl.

You are one stupid backwater type aren't you. Read my post again idiot...Stew's recruits. Never said that he was the coach...but it was his players. Also...never said he coached against Georgia. It was another example of a WVU as a Big East team curb stomping an elite. Got it you mental midget?

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Who in the F cares about Bowls? We sure as H didn't under Nehlen. Dana won 10 games twice during his time here. Tremendous feat. Haters gonna hate.
You travel to Houston every other Sunday to blow him?

Dana lovers don't care about bowls...because he never won many...if he did...twats like you and bucky would be bragging about how great he was in bowls if he was 6-1 instead of 2-5...

Hell..look at the bowls he lost...Russell Athletic Bowl...Heart of Dallas Bowl....Camping World Bowls...looks like a list of bowls for a 7-6 coach to me.

Every team loses good players to the portal. Let's not make this a determining factor. You lose players, you gain players.

W's and L's along with overall direction and development of the program are the determining factors.
That, my friend, is a hollow argument.
SURE, all programs lose players, However, the specifics of losses are not equivalent team to team. Ours have been along the lines of severely setting back the development of our program as kids transfer and are lured away through subversion. Our losses on defense have been crippling to the expected progress for that group.

That, my friend, is a hollow argument.
SURE, all programs lose players, However, the specifics of losses are not equivalent team to team. Ours have been along the lines of severely setting back the development of our program as kids transfer and are lured away through subversion. Our losses on defense have been crippling to the expected progress for that group.
Yeah the kids dislike Neal so much that we led the nation in transfers. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. We will be in a rebuilding year every year under Neal Brown, because he doesnt command the respect of his players in the locker room. He's a shmuck. End of story.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Pretty racist aren't you anti white, and anti Christian boy?
LMAO...just the response I knew I would get.

You never disappoint twat.

Now log in as bucky and call me a nazi.

Too damn funny

You are soooo angry...did they make you watch too...they did didn't they? That is why you are so angry.

Only sustained success has come from good old boys, but then you come from the Inclusion and diversity crowd so your definition of success has nothing to do with achievement.
Get your racist ass off the board. Hiring only “ good ole boys” and giving them $20,000,000 buyout extensions with a failing record is exactly racism at work with no expectation of success or achievement and race based hiring.

You are one stupid backwater type aren't you. Read my post again idiot...Stew's recruits. Never said that he was the coach...but it was his players. Also...never said he coached against Georgia. It was another example of a WVU as a Big East team curb stomping an elite. Got it you mental midget?
False lying ignorant rant. Holgorsen had several players he brought in year one. You also ignore Stewart could not coach “ his players” to the level of success Holgorsen did.

Only sustained success has come from good old boys, but then you come from the Inclusion and diversity crowd so your definition of success has nothing to do with achievement.
Rich Rod wasn’t good ol boy crew. He wanted what eventually happened: upgrade to the stadium, upgrade to the practice facility, several uniform combos.

Stew's recruits.
Nope. The 5th year seniors were 100% RR and Most of the 2008 class was RR not Stew and Stew had 100% of RR momentum helping him with the 2008 class. And it was mostly those players ( 4th year seniors / 4th year juniors and 5th seniors) that lead the team on the field to the Orange Bowl victory.

Last edited:

You mean the bare cupboard of 10 senior starters returning in 2011. Now if you're thinking 2012 then yes it was pretty empty and 7 to 8 freshman starters.

DEFENSE

DT – Julian Miller, J.B. Lageman, C.J. Huffman
NT – Josh Taylor, Trevor Demko, (Jorge Wright)
DE – Bruce Irvin, Will Clarke, Ted Rietschlin
SLB – Doug Rigg, Tyler Anderson or Donovan Miles
MLB – Najee Goode, Branko Busick or Steve Paskorz, Jewone Snow
WLB – Josh Francis or Casey Vance
LCB – Keith Tandy, Brantwon Bowser, Ishmael Banks, Lawrence Smith
SS – Terence Garvin, Michael Dorsey
FS – Eain Smith, Travis Bell, Matt Moro, Nick Cadwell
BS – Darwin Cook, Wes Tonkery, Lucas Henn
RCB – Pat Miller, Brodrick Jenkins, Avery Williams, Vance Roberts

You are correct in that it doesn't matter now.

And Stews recruits destroyed Clemson in Orange...and WVU teams from Big East era beat Georgia and Oklahoma. Yeah the Big East was soooooooo weak.
Got lucky to make the Orange Bowl. Three teams finished tied at 5-2 and WVU ranked the highest. If not for Rutgers beating Cincinnati Then #25 Cincinnati is in the Orange Bowl. Louisville was in the 3 way tie and finished 7-6. Pitt knocked off UL or they go to the Orange. WVU was 1-1 against UL and Cincinnati.

Got lucky to make the Orange Bowl. Three teams finished tied at 5-2 and WVU ranked the highest. If not for Rutgers beating Cincinnati Then #25 Cincinnati is in the Orange Bowl. Louisville was in the 3 way tie and finished 7-6. Pitt knocked off UL or they go to the Orange. WVU was 1-1 against UL and Cincinnati.
What does this have to do with anything? Too funny.

You mean the bare cupboard of 10 senior starters returning in 2011. Now if you're thinking 2012 then yes it was pretty empty and 7 to 8 freshman starters.

DEFENSE

DT – Julian Miller, J.B. Lageman, C.J. Huffman
NT – Josh Taylor, Trevor Demko, (Jorge Wright)
DE – Bruce Irvin, Will Clarke, Ted Rietschlin
SLB – Doug Rigg, Tyler Anderson or Donovan Miles
MLB – Najee Goode, Branko Busick or Steve Paskorz, Jewone Snow
WLB – Josh Francis or Casey Vance
LCB – Keith Tandy, Brantwon Bowser, Ishmael Banks, Lawrence Smith
SS – Terence Garvin, Michael Dorsey
FS – Eain Smith, Travis Bell, Matt Moro, Nick Cadwell
BS – Darwin Cook, Wes Tonkery, Lucas Henn
RCB – Pat Miller, Brodrick Jenkins, Avery Williams, Vance Roberts

You are correct in that it doesn't matter now.
You are correct. I was referring to 2012. Defense was stout but was not deep. Couldn’t even run full drills on defense to to lack of players. Doesn’t matter. We have not done well in Big 12 with any coach. And the Stew arguments are pointless. He passed away which is is till heartbreaking. Only Dana and Rich Rod can really be evaluated post WVU. RR has been barely .500 and Dana, well, is still Dana.
Hard to believe it was a couple of short years ago the Neal was giving a press conference and said he doesn’t and won’t get into the habit of speaking about job openings and him being linked to them.

I think if we want a lifer for WVU than Gibby is the guy, just don’t think he is HC potential.

You are correct. I was referring to 2012. Defense was stout but was not deep. Couldn’t even run full drills on defense to to lack of players. Doesn’t matter. We have not done well in Big 12 with any coach. And the Stew arguments are pointless. He passed away which is is till heartbreaking. Only Dana and Rich Rod can really be evaluated post WVU. RR has been barely .500 and Dana, well, is still Dana.
Hard to believe it was a couple of short years ago the Neal was giving a press conference and said he doesn’t and won’t get into the habit of speaking about job openings and him being linked to them.

I think if we want a lifer for WVU than Gibby is the guy, just don’t think he is HC potential.
RR's playing style was not compatible with Michigan style football and tradition. They refused to cooperate and he got a lot of pushback and interference at Michigan. I knew RR was a bad fit for Michigan when I first heard the news and really he was a bad fit for most schools that are big on NFL style play. RR became a #$%$#% but he put together a team that in my opinion was the best team in the country that year / most likely best WVU team ever so far but he was too focused on chasing dollars and a bad choice for him in Michigan rather than beating sPitt and getting a NC. A NC would have set RR for life and should have been his focus.

Reactions: mountaineermaniac34
I always thought RR would have been hell on wheels with a 4th year at UofM. Brady Hoke was set up nicely when he was fired and faded hard in year 3 and 4. But Michigan got their Michigan Man.

If WVU keeps losing they will lose players left and right. If on the other hand they hire a sound coach such as a Hugh Freeze or a few others, players will remain for a known capable coach.
Then why are players leaving Alabama, Georgia and many other schools.

Yeah the kids dislike Neal so much that we led the nation in transfers. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. We will be in a rebuilding year every year under Neal Brown, because he doesnt command the respect of his players in the locker room. He's a shmuck. End of story.
Your account of WVU leading the nation in transfers is not correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT