ADVERTISEMENT

Yes. It’s time to Fire Neal Brown

You are one stupid backwater type aren't you. Read my post again idiot...Stew's recruits. Never said that he was the coach...but it was his players. Also...never said he coached against Georgia. It was another example of a WVU as a Big East team curb stomping an elite. Got it you mental midget?
Which proves nothing. Thanks for playing.

Says the moran who equates other people winning games with your recruits as a win for you. College Football Database has nothing on you professor.

I dated a girl whose last name was Moran, and she lived on Moran Drive....her grandfather developed the neighborhood. Each road in the neighborhood was named after his daughters or grandchildren - so Bethany Drive, Jacqueline Drive, Rebecca Street, ect.

It's still a great neighborhood, primarily because he left a giant open plot in the center of the area and was able to convince the local school district (which was small at the time), to build an elementary and middle school there...it's currently the top ranked school in the area.

Hindsight, shoulda married her lol

In the 1st quarter of their 5 road games this year, WVU has a total 6 points.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I dated a girl whose last name was Moran, and she lived on Moran Drive....her grandfather developed the neighborhood. Each road in the neighborhood was named after his daughters or grandchildren - so Bethany Drive, Jacqueline Drive, Rebecca Street, ect.

It's still a great neighborhood, primarily because he left a giant open plot in the center of the area and was able to convince the local school district (which was small at the time), to build an elementary and middle school there...it's currently the top ranked school in the area.

But in the end, she was still a Moran.

Whats worse is being the new Kansas- look how long it took them to recover and they are just starting to. This disaster may have long reaching and all bad implications if something does t happen soon.
How long did it take the first time we had a 4 year disaster? Was it 20 years?

Joanie loves Darth VadEER.

Glad you posted this little one. Good to know that I'm appreciated! How's slobbering Joe and Cowmala doing?
No idea....not a democrat...

The fact that you think everyone is that disagrees with you shows how low IQ you truly are.

In the 1st quarter of their 5 road games this year, WVU has a total 6 points.
The new OC is working I see.

The 3 conference road games have produced a total of 44 points.

You travel to Houston every other Sunday to blow him?

Dana lovers don't care about bowls...because he never won many...if he did...twats like you and bucky would be bragging about how great he was in bowls if he was 6-1 instead of 2-5...

Hell..look at the bowls he lost...Russell Athletic Bowl...Heart of Dallas Bowl....Camping World Bowls...looks like a list of bowls for a 7-6 coach to me.
I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to your moronic post. I was busy banging your ole lady. She was barkin like a dog.

Neal brown and Shane Lyons are responsible for all this WVU fan message board and social media infighting. Along with CNN and MSNBC of course. They are going to start a WV Civil War if they aren't careful. It's time to fire brownie and find a winner. Yoy get the money by fielding a winner and making better bowl games and winning. That's all it is. Brown gets paid in payments. Easy.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT