ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Football is in for a GREAT TREAT!!

WVUFAN45

Redshirting
Mar 13, 2019
The best most underrated linebacker in Ohio and possibly the country is coming to WVU!!! Mikey Powers IS THE REAL DEAL!! The kid is 6'1" weighs about 230 and runs a 4.6 40! This kid is going to be a STUD for us, I can't wait to watch him in the WVU uniform. This is GREAT news fans, trust me!

Watch this kids highlights, played in the OCC the biggest and toughest conferences in Ohio High School Football. Can't wait to see him play for us!! Let's show him some love on twitter fans!

The best most underrated linebacker in Ohio and possibly the country is coming to WVU!!! Mikey Powers IS THE REAL DEAL!! The kid is 6'1" weighs about 230 and runs a 4.6 40! This kid is going to be a STUD for us, I can't wait to watch him in the WVU uniform. This is GREAT news fans, trust me!

Watch this kids highlights, played in the OCC the biggest and toughest conferences in Ohio High School Football. Can't wait to see him play for us!! Let's show him some love on twitter fans!
We've talked about him a lot on the Blue Lot after one of our members let us know he was planning to attend WVU. Kid looks like a player and fans are excited to have him.

We've talked about him a lot on the Blue Lot after one of our members let us know he was planning to attend WVU. Kid looks like a player and fans are excited to have him.
I know Vernon, I've watched the kid live, he is the REAL DEAL, and played against a lot of Power Five kids in the OCC. WE STOLE HIM, and he LOVES US!! Super Excited

As a FB,he reminds me of "A runaway beer truck"!!! I haven't seen anything about him commiting to the Old Gold and Blue,BUT IF he has,then this class is running on ALL 12 cylinders!! Yeah,I'm BUD LIGHT...._P_U_M_P_E_D_!! SOLID GET... Now just hanging on to him, for dear life for next 9 months..(Early signing period)

Reactions: WVUFAN45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT