ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

Anybody ever seen "Rainman?" WVUFraudForever seems to be pretending to have Tourette Syndrome. He's become the biggest embarrassment in the WVU fan base.

Why don't you two love birds start your own thread to have your cat fight. It would be easier for all of us to follow and doesn't derail this one.

Why don't you two love birds start your own thread to have your cat fight. It would be easier for all of us to follow and doesn't derail this one.
This is absurdly ridiculous isn't it? I spend a second to copy and paste osu sucks and he comes running in like a love-struck little girl with his 'witty' retorts

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Only an utter fool brags about posting the same two words repetitively on a message board.

LMAO...says the fool that continues to respond to the same two words.

Over and over and over...well...everyone gets the point. I am laughing so hard over this I can't quit toolbox.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You're really laughing at yourself...because you begged me to let this thread end, when all that you had to do is STFU, but you can't because you're my puppet, and I own you. Dance, puppet, dance!!!

[roll]
puppet.jpg

Everyone...a grown up man, well...actually a toolbox, actually went to google today and typed in the word puppets....searched through puppet pictures, found one he liked and actually posted it here......

Think about that for a second...OMG....this is the second time today I can't quit laughing.

You actually googled puppet pictures..OMG my sides are hurting.

Back to endless diatribes, huh? You still have no creativity, originality or wit...but you are this board's biggest bore, so you have that going for you. Your wife is yawning at you as you respond to this.

[laughing]

WVUFanNever wants to rub salt in the Villanova wound, and remind everybody of WVU's loss by bumping this thread by repeating--over and over--the only two words in his extremely limited vocabulary.

WVUFraudForever continues to bump this thread to rub it in the faces of the true WVU fans, who would like to forget about the double-digit loss to Villanova in the Sweet 16.

True Mountaineer fans are tough, so don't worry about it toolbox.

osu sucks

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT