ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

And yet some of you wonder why some posters disappear and never return. Getting real close.

This thread will die, as soon as the so-called, "WVUFanForever" decides to stop reminding genuine WVU fans of WVU's loss to Villanova to end the season.

This thread will die, as soon as the so-called, "WVUFanForever" decides to stop reminding genuine WVU fans of WVU's loss to Villanova to end the season.
This thread will die, as soon as the so-called non osu grad decides to stop trolling this thread on a WVU message board. This has been repeated to him several times. Its not my fault he is too stupid to stop responding to my copy and paste.

osu sucks

You're the clown who trolls me, and refuses to discuss sports on a sports message board, little lady. Villanova 90, WVU 78

I just find it hard to believe that both of these posters are adults.
Tell me about it. Isn't this the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen?

If nonosugrad just wouldn't reply, this would all go away. I told him that three pages ago.

WVUFanForever is far from being an adult. She's a teenage girl who decided to troll me in every thread, and now thinks that she can bully me into not posting. She's going to learn a lesson, no matter how many tantrums she throws.

Villanova 90, WVU 78

ADVERTISEMENT