ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

Delusional WVU fan circle jerk in progress. My facts destroyed y'all, and now you're both throwing tantrums. Point out one inaccuracy in my post comparing the two programs. Oh wait, you can't. When you can't attack the message, then attack the messenger. I win.

Delusional WVU fan circle jerk in progress. My facts destroyed y'all, and now you're both throwing tantrums. Point out one inaccuracy in my post comparing the two programs. Oh wait, you can't. When you can't attack the message, then attack the messenger. I win.

We weren't comparing programs you goof. LMAO...you totally changed the conversation. OMG you are such a tool. What facts destroyed us? You have completely went off the tracks....LMAO. You aren't even smart enough to respond to what is posted. You just go on some tirade from left field. You are pounding your chest about something we weren't even discussing. OMG. I cant stop laughing at what a complete and utter tool you are.

You simply can't control yourself touting about the great osu here.

My job is done. Anyone that reads this will see what a complete buffoon you are.

I know your immaturity will force you to get the last word in so go ahead and take it.

A grown man that can't answer a simple question. You will forever be the board's toolbox.

Enjoy your stay..LMAO

Reactions: DoogEER
You don't get it, we could care less about OSU. Yet here you are still spewing your crap. Show me one other OSU fan would spend this much time on a West Virginia Board. On the board of a team you don't even play. So exactly what is your obsession with WVU? Oh wait, I know, a Marshal fan. Sorry I'll never feel bad about being a Mountaineer fan, we know what we are, could care less about any other team in the country, including OSU and Marshall. Funny man you are or should I say boy.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You don't get it, we could care less about OSU. Yet here you are still spewing your crap. Show me one other OSU fan would spend this much time on a West Virginia Board. On the board of a team you don't even play. So exactly what is your obsession with WVU? Oh wait, I know, a Marshal fan. Sorry I'll never feel bad about being a Mountaineer fan, we know what we are, could care less about any other team in the country, including OSU and Marshall. Funny man you are or should I say boy.
Well we don't really play Pitt anymore but that doesn't stop you from posting Pitt sucks Blah blah blah posts.

Guys the more you feed this piece of garbage the more he consumes and spews. No real uos fan would be on a mountaineer site, he’s a poser. Just ignore and move on from this trash he’s not worth your time.

He won't answer that Bronco-eer. Been asking that for the last two days.

And yes, he is a troll.

I will ask again as well, because your last post proves my point again, why do you need to validate Ohio State on a WVU board. You could see the pride just breaming through osugrad with that post couldn't you?

He has just been waiting to unload that post for probably a very long time. He just has to let everyone know osu is better than WVU. Even on our message board.

Living through osu's athletic successes is all this goof has to look forward too. He has no idea how sad and pathetic he looks to most of us on here.

Reactions: JediMastEER
I stopped reading your manifesto when I read, "we could care less" about Ohio State. If your IQ weren't below room temperature, then you'd understand that you actually stated that you do care about Ohio State. Thanks for caring.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
We weren't comparing programs you goof. LMAO...you totally changed the conversation. OMG you are such a tool. What facts destroyed us? You have completely went off the tracks....LMAO. You aren't even smart enough to respond to what is posted. You just go on some tirade from left field. You are pounding your chest about something we weren't even discussing. OMG. I cant stop laughing at what a complete and utter tool you are.

You simply can't control yourself touting about the great osu here.

My job is done. Anyone that reads this will see what a complete buffoon you are.

I know your immaturity will force you to get the last word in so go ahead and take it.

A grown man that can't answer a simple question. You will forever be the board's toolbox.

Enjoy your stay..LMAO
Your obsession over me has caused you to spew excessive drivel. I don't care whether you make it through the night, so I'm sure not going to waste time reading your post as lenghty as Crime & Punishment. Just post that I cut you deeply with facts about Ohio State as compared to WVU, and move along.

We have only played them 1 time in basketball in the last 5 years and by the time we play them in football how many years will be removed since the last meeting? Were not really playing them anymore.
Except last year. Oh and this year and the year after and the year after. How thick are you? Pitt is back on our schedule. Never let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Except last year. Oh and this year and the year after and the year after. How thick are you? Pitt is back on our schedule. Never let facts get in the way of your agenda.
Its a 4 year deal its not and every year thing what happens after it ends. How thick are you? if you wanna focus on a rival say eat shi! some big 12 team. But we don't really have any rivals now do we?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Its a 4 year deal its not and every year thing what happens after it ends. How thick are you? if you wanna focus on a rival say eat shi! some big 12 team. But we don't really have any rivals now do we?
Yea they aren't on our schedule except the next 4 years followed by a four stretch in football. You really suck at this.

Yea they aren't on our schedule except the next 4 years followed by a four stretch in football. You really suck at this.
LOL is this the best you can do? To maintain a rivalrie longterm who have to be on the schedule every year. What happens if we don't play them again for 20 years after the series is over? Explain that

LOL is this the best you can do? To maintain a rivalrie longterm who have to be on the schedule every year. What happens if we don't play them again for 20 years after the series is over? Explain that
And what if we extend the series? The point is, you were the dumbass that called out another poster saying we don't really play Pitt anymore. I pointed out that we do. The best you can do is double down on stupidity. Nothing new to see there.

And what if we extend the series? The point is, you were the dumbass that called out another poster saying we don't really play Pitt anymore. I pointed out that we do. The best you can do is double down on stupidity. Nothing new to see there.
Stills this same fool has been saying this constantly for the last 5 years when were weren't playing them. A dumbass like yourself can't figure that out. If we extend the series beyond the 4 years then yes the rivaly will be mantained but at this point that hasn't happened. Unless we play pitt in a bowl game the next time we meet in football it will be 10 years removed from our last meeting. Why don't you focus on our current rivals like the Big 12 schools like I told you to fool But we don't really have any do we? That's why you avoid the obvious like always.

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I don't care about you enough to want you to die, WVUDramaQueenForever. You think that you're clever, but you're a total bore. Post about sports, and stop obsessing over me. Villanova will be playing for a Big 12 title on Saturday.

What does
WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

have to do with a tosugrad in a battle for who can piss farther than the other?.

Stills this same fool has been saying this constantly for the last 5 years when were weren't playing them. A dumbass like yourself can't figure that out. If we extend the series beyond the 4 years then yes the rivaly will be mantained but at this point that hasn't happened. Unless we play pitt in a bowl game the next time we meet in football it will be 10 years removed from our last meeting. Why don't you focus on our current rivals like the Big 12 schools like I told you to fool But we don't really have any do we? That's why you avoid the obvious like always.
I am not the fool who claims we don't play someone on our schedule. Just saying

I don't care about you enough to want you to die, WVUDramaQueenForever. You think that you're clever, but you're a total bore. Post about sports, and stop obsessing over me. Villanova will be playing for a Big 12 title on Saturday.
Toolbox to the end. I am so boring but you can't help yourself to respond to every post I make. Classic troll mistake by you. Does someone like pay you a dime or something to use the word obsess on a WVU message board?

Talk sports? Okay.

Ohio State has now went 40 years without a head football coach hitting a player in the throat from another team. Congrats on your latest success with that!!!

Ohio State has won two football National Championships since the great Woody Hayes last roamed the sidelines, which is two more than WVU has won, ever. You're very bad at this game, but thanks for posting about sports, for a change. Perhaps, you should find a Marshall fan with whom to talk "smack," as I'm way out of your league.

Toolbox to the end. I am so boring but you can't help yourself to respond to every post I make. Classic troll mistake by you. Does someone like pay you a dime or something to use the word obsess on a WVU message board?

Talk sports? Okay.

Ohio State has now went 40 years without a head football coach hitting a player in the throat from another team. Congrats on your latest success with that!!!
The osu poster has been exposed as a habitual liar. Put him on ignore and you will miss nothing of consequence and his BS.

Ohio State has won two football National Championships since the great Woody Hayes last roamed the sidelines, which is two more than WVU has won, ever. You're very bad at this game, but thanks for posting about sports, for a change. Perhaps, you should find a Marshall fan with whom to talk "smack," as I'm way out of your league.
You are my puppet toolbox. I post and you respond right on cue because you can't help yourself. Its okay, I have a personality that just draws people to me. I can understand why you would want to hang around my post.

But back to sports.

Let's talk osu basketball under Jim O'Brien

1999 -- 34 games vacated by the NCAA, as well as conference regular season championship (overall record of 27–9, conference record of 11–4)
2000 -- 16 games vacated by the NCAA (overall record of 22–7, conference record of 13–3)
2001 -- Entire season vacated by the NCAA (overall record of 20–11, conference record of 11–6)
2002 -- Entire season vacated by the NCAA, as well as conference regular season and tournament championship (overall record of 24–8, conference record of 12–5)

Wow, so your desperation leads you all the way back to 2002? Was this before or after Jonathan Hargrett or Michael Beasley was paid sacks of cash to pay college basketball? Before or after the NCAA placed WVU's football program on probation? Since 2002, Ohio State has won two National titles in football, appeared in two other football national championship games, won six major bowl games, appeared in two Final Fours, and advanced further in the NCAA Tournament than Huggins ever has.

Wow, so your desperation leads you all the way back to 2002? Was this before or after Jonathan Hargrett or Michael Beasley was paid sacks of cash to pay college basketball? Before or after the NCAA placed WVU's football program on probation? Since 2002, Ohio State has won two National titles in football, appeared in two other football national championship games, won six major bowl games, appeared in two Final Fours, and advanced further in the NCAA Tournament than Huggins ever has.
Hey toolbox, no one cares. Obviously you are a troll and rambling on about osu's great athletic accomplishments indicates to me you haven't achieved anything on your own, so you attach yourself to the Buckeyes and spout off what they have done.

Very sad existence bro.

Last edited:
LMAO at WVULiesForever, who Googles Ohio State negative stories, posts dirt about the Buckeyes, then lies that she doesn't care about Ohio State. Oh she cares, and cares a lot. That's why she responds to every one of my posts. I'm looking forward to another successful Ohio State football season, and haters gonna continue to hate.

LMAO at toolbox.

You actually are calling me a she as an insult? Are you in middle school bro?

I don't know how you do it, but your trolling gets worse with every post you make.

You actually called me she? BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.

It might be time to end this because you are having severe problems in keeping up if you have to refer to 'she' as an insult You better hurry back toolbox, you don't want to miss health class after lunch.

Also, do you see any irony calling me out on stuff that happened in 2000 yet you ramble on about championships from 70 years ago? Probably not.

Last edited:
You continue to lie, chick. I'm not "rambling" about championships won by The Ohio State University 70 years ago. I wasn't alive in 1948, but sure enjoyed the 1/03 and 1/15 National Championships in football, and the run to the National Championship Game in basketball in 2007. You'll just have to take my word for the fact that these were great experiences, as you haven't been so fortunate.

I have other stuff to fill my life with wonderful experiences other than if 18-22 year-olds win athletic contests.

You sadly do not.

Yeah, you fill the rest of your pathetic life by responding to every post that I make in this thread or any other, and usually in the length of a novel. You obviously have an endless amount of time on your hands. I'd guess that you're either retired or unemployed.

Yeah, you fill the rest of your pathetic life by responding to every post that I make in this thread or any other, and usually in the length of a novel. You obviously have an endless amount of time on your hands. I'd guess that you're either retired or unemployed.
And you are not doing the same?

LMAO...a real toolbox to the end.

I'll tell you when the End is here, sis. Unlike you, I work for a living, and pay taxes to support parasites, such as yourself. You seem to be confused, as you're the one who responds to my posts in different threads. I rarely respond to your posts until you troll me first. Then, it's on, toots. My prediction for next football season: Ohio State makes the CFP, and WVU does not. Any disagreement from you?

I'll tell you when the End is here, sis. Unlike you, I work for a living, and pay taxes to support parasites, such as yourself. You seem to be confused, as you're the one who responds to my posts in different threads. I rarely respond to your posts until you troll me first. Then, it's on, toots. My prediction for next football season: Ohio State makes the CFP, and WVU does not. Any disagreement from you?
Everything you just said in this post was wrong toolbox.

Which really, is anyone remotely surprised by that?

So your insults this time are sis and toots???? LMAO

You stuff is so lame that you really are boring me. Yawns.....

Last edited:
I'm elated that everyone here does or doesn't have a job.. I've found that life is much easier once I decided to be part of the problem.

Do the World a favor, and hire WVUFanForever, WESTBGVA. She should finally get her GED soon.

She/her? Hilarious. If this trolling message boards thing doesn't work out, you certainly have a job lined up as a comedy writer

So when you pay your taxes, do you include ALL yout delivery tips? That's important you know.

I tell you what toolbox.

Your posts are hot garbage, migraine-inducing and just make people ill on a very sad and immature plateau to say the least.

Plus they have become the ultimate bore.

So let's just end this now. I won't post again in this thread and you don't need to reply to this. We will just go our separate ways after this post right here.

The end.

Stop responding to my posts in this thread and others, and you'll never see me respond to your brain dead and boring posts again, lil sis. I'd much prefer to post about sports than waste time responding to people who are obssessed with whom I am, what I do, and why I post here.

But yet here you are still posting after I said let's end it.

You really are really the worst troll ever. Lil Sis? That's proof you have nothing left

Let's try this again. Don't respond to my post. Its very simple. You just said I waste your time. DO NOT RESPOND. Even for an, ahem, osu grad.

The end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT