ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

You started this, and I'm ending it. Move along now, chick.
Why do you keeping referring to me as a female? Are you stuck in 1955? Why do you consider it an insult to call someone a female? chick, sis? You have some sort of issues with females? I get one has probably never touched you..but still.

One would think you would want this thread to disappear off the page quickly so people cant see how much of a low IQ'er you are.

Now toolbox, please, please let your obsession with me end.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!

Go away, babe. Nobody wants to read your manifestos, especially me.
Yes you do...you reply to ever post I make here. You are my own personal puppet. My play thing.

Stop your obsession.

Toolbox, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST! Let it end.

Why don't all of you STFU, or at the very least, take it to the woodshed. You guys sound like a teenage relationship gone bad, but still like one enough just to continue bickering back and forth.

We're here on this forum to talk sports, and due to your child-like behavior, I'm having trouble getting good sports takes from Greg Jacobs, and other decent posters like Colorado and Rootmaster.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Ohio State is playing in the Frozen Four next week. I don't care much about hockey, but adding a hockey national title to the football, basketball, and baseball national championships would give Ohio State natties in all four of the major sports.

Why don't all of you STFU, or at the very least, take it to the woodshed. You guys sound like a teenage relationship gone bad, but still like one enough just to continue bickering back and forth.

We're here on this forum to talk sports, and due to your child-like behavior, I'm having trouble getting good sports takes from Greg Jacobs, and other decent posters like Colorado and Rootmaster.

Well said.

Ohio State is playing in the Frozen Four next week. I don't care much about hockey, but adding a hockey national title to the football, basketball, and baseball national championships would give Ohio State natties in all four of the major sports.
No one cares toolbox. This is a WVU message board. Please try to stay on topic.

Reactions: Phil
The boring chick won't stop repeating herself. Tonight's Villanova/Kansas game should be a three-point extravaganza, but Kansas' big might be the difference.

Ah toolbox. Those oh so funny jokes of calling me a female. You can just hear the entire board laughing at them. OH wait, they are laughing at you for being so lame. My bad.

Tell me again why you won't let this thread die and not respond?

Nova and Loyola win tonight.

I doubt that Loyola beats Michigan, and Villanova/Kansas is a toss-up, Sally.
Was it difficult watching your most-hated rival off all-time, earn a spot in the national championship game while your team has been sitting at home for weeks now?

Hell, Loyola has won a basketball title since osu last did. Did you know that? That has to be rough for a fan of the greatest university in the history of the world.

Was it difficult watching your most-hated rival off all-time, earn a spot in the national championship game while your team has been sitting at home for weeks now?

Hell, Loyola has won a basketball title since osu last did. Did you know that? That has to be rough for a fan of the greatest university in the history of the world.
Head back to the kitchen, doll, and leave it to the men to discuss sports. No, Loyola has not won an NCAA National Basketball Championship since Ohio State has, but has won one, and that's one more than WVU has won.

The only thing that was a toss up in the KU/Nova games were the KU fans tossing up their dinner beers during the game as Nova rained 3's down upon them.

Head back to the kitchen, doll, and leave it to the men to discuss sports. No, Loyola has not won an NCAA National Basketball Championship since Ohio State has, but has won one, and that's one more than WVU has won.
I don't know what to say.

On Easter morning, you wake up thinking of me and rush to WVU Rivals to see if I had responded to this moronic thread.

Then on Easter morning, you think of me again by actually posting and responding to my thread.

On Easter morning, when people are at church or spending time with family, you are on here thinking of me and responding to a post I made here.

You need some serious help toolbox.

Reactions: Phil
GFY, WVUFraudForever. I worked all day on Easter Sunday. Unlike you, I'm gainfully employed. Good call on Loyola beating Michigan, sis. Villanova will beat Michigan, unless the Wolverines shoot like they did vs. Texas A&M. Baking cookies for the big game tonight?

GFY, WVUFraudForever. I worked all day on Easter Sunday. Unlike you, I'm gainfully employed. Good call on Loyola beating Michigan, sis. Villanova will beat Michigan, unless the Wolverines shoot like they did vs. Texas A&M. Baking cookies for the big game tonight?
But you woke up thinking about me, coming to WVU Rivals, and responding to my post on Easter morning.

Just sad.

Enjoy watching your most hated rivals go for a national title tonight.

And bro....find a job where you don't have to work all day on Easter. I had a wonderful day with my friends and family yesterday.

But you woke up thinking about me, coming to WVU Rivals, and responding to my post on Easter morning.

Just sad.

Enjoy watching your most hated rivals go for a national title tonight.

And bro....find a job where you don't have to work all day on Easter. I had a wonderful day with my friends and family yesterday.
You continue to make idiotic assumptions, toots. I don't HAVE to work; I CHOOSE to work. In contrast, you CHOOSE to sit on your fat rear-end, eating bon bons, as we taxpayers support you. Cool story about Easter, doll, but you have no "friends," so it's clearly a fairy tale. So, you appear to be predicting that Michigan will win tonight, which makes you about 0 for the Tournament. Villanova should roll....

You continue to make idiotic assumptions, toots. I don't HAVE to work; I CHOOSE to work. In contrast, you CHOOSE to sit on your fat rear-end, eating bon bons, as we taxpayers support you. Cool story about Easter, doll, but you have no "friends," so it's clearly a fairy tale. So, you appear to be predicting that Michigan will win tonight, which makes you about 0 for the Tournament. Villanova should roll....
I can see it now at toolbox's home on Christmas morning.

"Dad, can we open our presents, can we, can we?

"No son, first, I have to log onto WVU Rivals and respond to a random guy's post who owns me....(sticks out chest), because that is what I do!"

Yet, here you are, responding to every post that I make, begging for my attention, just like a teenage girl with a curl. Your family and "friends" know what a bore that you are, and that's why you come here...starved for validation...desperate for my approval. Post about sports, or GTFO, chick. Go Villanova!

Silly, silly toolbox.

I am starved for validation from the guy that gave up his Easter morning to respond to me....LMAO.

I don't want your attention. See...Do not reply to this post. There, can it be anymore clearer that I don't want to see another post from you here. Just DO NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!

But we all know you will.

Go West Virginia!

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST!!!!!!

No hysterical teenage chick in love with exclamation points is going to tell me what to do, toots. GTFO, and stop begging for my attention.

LMAO toolbox...

It's okay. I know I am so dynamic that you can't help yourself. You can't stop posting here. You need me. I get it. A real man could just let this go. But not you. You always have to follow up on a post because it kills you not know what I have said.

Reply only if you have a small penis.

LOL....small penis toolbox. I admire you sharing that will everyone.

Loyola? You mean that school that has won a national title in basketball since osu.

Now....only reply if you are a virgin,

One more time, buttercup: Ohio State won its National Championship AFTER Loyola-Chicago won its title. Of course, what would you know about the subject of National Championships, anyway?
[laughing]

One more time, buttercup: Ohio State won its National Championship AFTER Loyola-Chicago won its title. Of course, what would you know about the subject of National Championships, anyway?
[laughing]
Wow...toolbox is a small penis virgin. It takes a lot to admit that.

Loyola won in 63. Please tell me what year osu won dumbass.

Only reply if osu sucks.

Ohio State won it all in 1968...in football. How 'bout WVU?
I knew comprehension wasn't your strong point.

"You mean that school that has won a national title in basketball since osu."

Do you see the word basketball.....omg could you be any dumber. Once again you have embarrassed anyone that went to osu. Its a good thing that its a just a screen name and you actually didn't graduate from there.

You are the dumbest toolbox I have ever seen.

You have admitted you have a small penis, you are a virgin, and osu sucks.

Only reply if your only date was a blow up doll.

I stopped reading your diatribe after the first sentence, sis. You're an obsessed little creep, who follows me in every thread. So sorry that every prediction that you make blows up in your fat face. Villanova rolled, as I predicted. Make your next prediction your first correct one!

I stopped reading your diatribe after the first sentence, sis. You're an obsessed little creep, who follows me in every thread. So sorry that every prediction that you make blows up in your fat face. Villanova rolled, as I predicted. Make your next prediction your first correct one!
I know anything more than a sentence and you get confused.

I am going to tell you how this goes from here on out.

You really have bored me to tears.

But I know you live to respond to my posts. Its the only thing you have in your pathetic life is coming here and responding to my posts

So any time you post here, I am simply going to copy and paste "osu sucks".

That frees me up from you lame ramblings and stupidity. But you still get do you favorite thing in life....respond to my posts.

Last edited:
You wanted Michigan to win so badly that you could taste it, doll. Post your mailing address, and I'll send you a check, as it isn't fair for me to live in your head for free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT