ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU’s season ends with 90-78 loss to Villanova in Sweet 16

And lol...what does this response have to do with my observation? You probably got darn giddy when you got a C-on a test huh?
Unlike you, I didn't get Cs on tests. Sweet sixteen is equal to a C in your book? You are a bitter dude.

still5...must reflect your age lol. Tell me what about 10-10 in last 20 games is great? Come on...let's hear the excuses lolx2.

Making the Sweet 16 when you only have to beat 12th and 13th seeds to get there doesn't make you great. Nor does finishing as the runner-up in your conference. It was a good, but not great, season for WVU.

What about making the Sweet 16 is not great?

Ok, I realize you have reading comprehension issues, so I will try yet again.

My post had nothing (that means no connection) to the Sweet 16 run. My question then to you once again is...what is so great about winning only ten of your last 20 games? Or, do you kiss your sister a lot lol?

I doubt that 335 schools are envious of WVU, but you can keep dreaming, Forever. I'm a little jealous of Duke and Kansas basketball and Alabama football, but when you combine the two major college sports, I wouldn't trade being an OSU fan for being a fan of any other school.

I doubt that 335 schools are envious of WVU, but you can keep dreaming, Forever. I'm a little jealous of Duke and Kansas basketball and Alabama football, but when you combine the two major college sports, I wouldn't trade being an OSU fan for being a fan of any other school.
Nobody comprehends anything on here do they?

I said they would have all traded places with WVU heading into this weeks' games.

But of course, nothing is as wonderful and great as that school located in Columbus.

Why you need to validate that on a WVU message board though is something I will never understand.

Reactions: DoogEER
I have lived in West Virginia, in the heart of WVU Nation, for 28 years, Bub. Because of this, I know about 100 WVU fans for every Ohio State fan I know. As for Ohio State, if you know of any other school, other than Clemson, perhaps, that will finish this academic year with a Top 5 football ranking and a Top 20 basketball ranking, then let me know.

Ok, I realize you have reading comprehension issues, so I will try yet again.

My post had nothing (that means no connection) to the Sweet 16 run. My question then to you once again is...what is so great about winning only ten of your last 20 games? Or, do you kiss your sister a lot lol?
You act like a child. LOL? LOL LOL. Maybe a teenage girl is a better description. LOL. I will answer slowly so you can follow. LOL We made the sweet 16. LOL That is what is a great. LOL

Sweet 16 is what WVU is. It was what I predicted at end of football season. I remember under leather jacket when WVU couldn't make a tournament.

Good job Huggs & Co.

I have lived in West Virginia, in the heart of WVU Nation, for 28 years, Bub. Because of this, I know about 100 WVU fans for every Ohio State fan I know. As for Ohio State, if you know of any other school, other than Clemson, perhaps, that will finish this academic year with a Top 5 football ranking and a Top 20 basketball ranking, then let me know.
You still didn't answer my question as to why you need to validate Ohio State on a WVU message board. See, you did it again with your last sentence. Maybe you just can't help yourself (shrugs). No one here cares about your top five or top 20 rankings.

Name me a school that went to a bowl game and the Sweet 16? I can name one that didn't.

I'm not here to answer your questions, CluelessForever. Name the schools that both won a major bowl game, and made it to the NCAA Tournament. I can name one school that didn't.

P.S. You're now BEGGING for my validation, and I couldn't care less what you think, but you obviously care deeply about me, as you respond to my posts in many different threads.

You act like a child. LOL? LOL LOL. Maybe a teenage girl is a better description. LOL. I will answer slowly so you can follow. LOL We made the sweet 16. LOL That is what is a great. LOL

Wow you are thick times two. 10-10 last 20 games was what? 1. fantastic 2. orgasmic 3. great by your standards 4. great because it wasn't 0-20 or 5. mediocre?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wow you are thick times two. 10-10 last 20 games was what? 1. fantastic 2. orgasmic 3. great by your standards 4. great because it wasn't 0-20 or 5. mediocre?
6. Disappointing to lose that many games but made great by getting to the sweet 16.

I'm not here to answer your questions, CluelessForever. Name the schools that both won a major bowl game, and made it to the NCAA Tournament. I can name one school that didn't.

P.S. You're now BEGGING for my validation, and I couldn't care less what you think, but you obviously care deeply about me, as you respond to my posts in many different threads.
Of course not. I didn't expect you would.

And your PS is just rambling nonsense. Just answer the one question you won't and ever hear from me again. See how simple this all is? Trying to flip this back on me is a silly deflection that every one can see.

Why you need to validate Ohio State on a WVU message board?

Reactions: DoogEER
You follow me from thread-to-thread, begging for my attention, FoolishForever. I don't respond to your mindless drivel, unless you have replied directly to one of my posts, which is what you do, over and over again. Yes, it is YOU who is starved for my approval/validation.

You follow me from thread-to-thread, begging for my attention, FoolishForever. I don't respond to your mindless drivel, unless you have replied directly to one of my posts, which is what you do, over and over again. Yes, it is YOU who is starved for my approval/validation.
Silly, silly boy. I wouldn't give you a penny for your approval/validation.

You are deflecting again. I just want one question answered. Is it really that difficult for you?

Yep, you were still posting at 2:00 a.m., desperate to gain my approval. This thread is about WVU's loss to Villanova, so YOU are the one deflecting. Stop obsessing over me, and post about the thread topic for once in your pathetic life. Villanova sure was impressive Friday night. I expect the Wildcats to take out another Big 12 team today. Too many long-range bombers for the Red Raiders to handle.

You are deflecting again. I just want one question answered. Is it really that difficult for you?

No, you continue to deflect from the topic of this unpleasant thread. Because you refuse to post about WVU's loss to Villanova, I'll play your stupid game: Do you still beat your wife, WVUFanForever?

No, you continue to deflect from the topic of this unpleasant thread. Because you refuse to post about WVU's loss to Villanova, I'll play your stupid game: Do you still beat your wife, WVUFanForever?
So this is what you have been reduced too? A grown man unable to answer one simple question. Resorts to name-calling and childish behavior.

But hey, I can play this game too and stoop to your level. No, I don't beat women, but I had yours bent over last night.

But back to the question at hand, why you need to validate Ohio State on a WVU message board?

I picked Villanova to win it all, so the Wildcats' win over WVU didn't surprise me at all. Do you still beat your wife, WVUFanForever?

This thread has taken a nose dive off the original topic.

This thread has taken a nose dive off the original topic.
That's what happens when immature adults like OSUgrad are allowed to post.

I actually feel sorry for him. This and his OSU fandom seems to really be all he has in life.

I mean, all I asked him to do was answer one simple question. Why does he need to validate Ohio State on a WVU message board?

Still beating your wife, huh? Villanova is battling another Big 12 team, but here you are, obsessing over me.

Still beating your wife, huh? Villanova is battling another Big 12 team, but here you are, obsessing over me.
Very sad and pathetic.

I am glad spousal abuse is funny to you and part of your little joke. You should be so proud of yourself.

Between that and your inability to answer one question, you are quite a sorry spectacle. But please carry on.

Oh, I'll carry on, as long as you keep responding to my posts with your incessant drivel. You seem to have some major butt hurt over a loaded question, which is incredibly ironic. Back to sports, obssessed little one: Texas Tech is Virginia Light, and probably doesn't have enough firepower to beat Villanova, but perhaps, Kansas will beat Duke, and set up a big-time match-up of similar teams in the Final Four. Move along now, as you're boring me, and this board is about sports, not your creepy obsession with me.

Let's see.

So you deem spousal abuse funny for this thread? I guess that is another question you won't answer.

Do you see the irony in your posts? You keep calling me obsessed. I asked you one question and you didn't or wont answer it. That would seemingly be the end of it for everyone but you. Most would have moved in life. But here you are, continually responding to my posts without answering the question. But I am the one obsessed? You might have to explain that one to me.

If you really are an OSU grad, your alumni friends can't be happy with you devaluing their degrees with this quite pathetic and shameful behavior.

You want to talk sports....okay. What are your thoughts on the OSU tattoo scandal from a few years ago? Maurice Clarett is also a fun sports topic. Ohio State vacating all 12 of its victories and its Big Ten Conference championship from the 2010 season. You pick.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll talk tOSU vs. WVU all day every day, especially with a WVU fan begging for my approval/validation. Let's see...Ohio State vs. WVU...

National Championships in football? Check, OSU
National Championship in basketball? Check, OSU
National Championship in baseball? Check, OSU
More bowl wins? Check, OSU
More major bowl wins? Check, OSU
More CFP appearances and wins? Check, OSU
More Heisman Trophy winners? Check, OSU
More NFL players? Check, OSU
More Final Four appearances? Check, OSU
More NCAA Tournament appearances and wins? Check, OSU
More NBA players? Check, OSU
Football program most recently on NCAA probation? Check, WVU

Any questions?

Sure, I'll talk tOSU vs. WVU all day every day, especially with a WVU fan begging for my approval/validation. Let's see...Ohio State vs. WVU...

National Championships in football? Check, OSU
National Championship in basketball? Check, OSU
National Championship in baseball? Check, OSU
More bowl wins? Check, OSU
More major bowl wins? Check, OSU
More CFP appearances and wins? Check, OSU
More Heisman Trophy winners? Check, OSU
More NFL players? Check, OSU
More Final Four appearances? Check, OSU
More NCAA Tournament appearances and wins? Check, OSU
More NBA players? Check, OSU
Football program most recently on NCAA probation? Check, WVU

Any questions?
Only question I have with all that glory why you spending time on the WVU board? I mean we are not a rival, haven't played you guys in football in 20 years, basketball at least 10. So why? We all know the answer, just admit you're a troll. Have you even ever posted on the OSU board? People like you are the reason people leave these boards, Trash nothing but trash.

Only question I have with all that glory why you spending time on the WVU board? I mean we are not a rival, haven't played you guys in football in 20 years, basketball at least 10. So why? We all know the answer, just admit you're a troll. Have you even ever posted on the OSU board? People like you are the reason people leave these boards, Trash nothing but trash.
He won't answer that Bronco-eer. Been asking that for the last two days.

And yes, he is a troll.

I will ask again as well, because your last post proves my point again, why do you need to validate Ohio State on a WVU board. You could see the pride just breaming through osugrad with that post couldn't you?

He has just been waiting to unload that post for probably a very long time. He just has to let everyone know osu is better than WVU. Even on our message board.

Living through osu's athletic successes is all this goof has to look forward too. He has no idea how sad and pathetic he looks to most of us on here.

Killing the delusional wing of the WVU fan base with facts...it's so easy that a Bucknut can do it! I'll answer a couple of Bronco's questions, even though he can't count to two. I've lived in West Virginia for 28 years, and know many more WVU fans than Ohio State fans. Yes, I post under the handle, "KingCoal" on Ohio State boards. In fact, we used to have a great OSU smack board on TOS, but it was shut down many years ago, due to inactivity, when Ohio State was making a habit out of appearing in National Championship Games. Are you glad that you asked?

[roll]

Killing the delusional wing of the WVU fan base with facts...it's so easy that a Bucknut can do it! I'll answer a couple of Bronco's questions, even though he can't count to two. I've lived in West Virginia for 28 years, and know many more WVU fans than Ohio State fans. Yes, I post under the handle, "KingCoal" on Ohio State boards. In fact, we used to have a great OSU smack board on TOS, but it was shut down many years ago, due to inactivity, when Ohio State was making a habit out of appearing in National Championship Games. Are you glad that you asked?

[roll]
Like I thought, you didn't answer shit. WVU fans are aware of the facts I lived in Colorado 10 years, could care less about the Buffs. I live in Virginia now, could care less about the Hokies or Cavaliers, both of who we have played more recent than OSU. So yes you did answer one question, you are indeed a troll. A true OSU fan would not spend this much time on a non rival board, especially on a board of a team you don't even play. I mean have you even ever posted on the OSU board? If so why not under your board name here. Wait, troll. Marshall or pitt fan for sure. Stand by what I said before, pure trash.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Facts that no one here cares about...LMAO.

He never answers anything...just deflects and rambles on about nothing.

You said you were bored with me earlier, but yet here you are still responding.

1. Why do you need to validate osu on a WVU board?
2. Do you find spousal abuse funny since you injected into this thread?
3. Why are you obsessed with responding to everything I say?

Answer these three things and I will never respond to another post you make here on the entire board. Pretty simple and it ends your silly obsession mantra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronco-eer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT