ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Straits

Checking in again. Four pages deep? A thread about a pair of Wisconsin golf courses? How many pairs of clown shoes can the great GJ draw into a simple golf thread, with only a few weeks until the season kicks off?

Ha!

Checking in again. Four pages deep? A thread about a pair of Wisconsin golf courses? How many pairs of clown shoes can the great GJ draw into a simple golf thread, with only a few weeks until the season kicks off?

Ha!

Possible over under of 6 pages.

I pick the under with 5 pages of a thread originally started as a golf course thread.

Possible over under of 6 pages.

I pick the under with 5 pages of a thread originally started as a golf course thread.

Honest to God I was serious about getting intel on Whistling Straits. I threw in the private plane fact in there just to troll the two local goofballs but I had no idea it would actually bring in members from under rocks and hit 4 dumbass pages. If I knew how to get a pic of my phone and drop it in a thread I’d show the pics. We flew out of Zelienople. Went over Cleveland in 18 minutes. Nuts.

Honest to God I was serious about getting intel on Whistling Straits. I threw in the private plane fact in there just to troll .

Just more proof you are always thinking about me....

I do have to admit I am honored that you think about me 24/7.

Keep trolling....I mean keep obsessing and thinking about me. I love the attention.

I certainly think we can get this up to 7 pages,

Just more proof you are always thinking about me....

I do have to admit I am honored that you think about me 24/7.

Keep trolling....I mean keep obsessing and thinking about me. I love the attention.

I certainly think we can get this up to 7 pages,

It’s gold how I rattle your cage. Your projection is priceless. Dude my ownership over your entire membership is unbelievably delicious.

For the love of God will somebody please educate me how to get pics from my iphone to this thread. I will be on fire in this thread if I can download pics.

Just post little red boxes with a red ‘X’ and say it is photos. Michigan will back you on it.
I figured you would show up, once the guy from Ohio posted. Don't you ever get tired of following him around the internet? Plus, please keep the smack on the smack board. We're talking football and golf.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
It’s gold how I rattle your cage. Your projection is priceless. Dude my ownership over your entire membership is unbelievably delicious.
Everything you said in this post is false...

Keep the obsession and attention coming my way!

tenor.gif

I was on the Blue Lot...Im not now...what does this have to do with anything?

After one good post you went back to playing the fool again.

WTF?

Not here to give you attention. If you are bored go play in the middle of a highway and let me know how it turns out.

Checking in this morning on this latest Greg Jacobs mega thread, and almost five pages deep.

Even a golf thread by GJ can reel in the dancing puppets.

Even you trolls have to admit, Greg Jacobs is the poster that moves the needle around here. The E.F. Hutton of MMB, if you will.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greggor getting done wrong once again.
What a lowlife

Change your avatar Texass. You really are being racist with it. We can all go back and forth but being racial on this site is lame. I meant no harm in using “retard” but respected the few that had a problem with it by dropping it from my posts. I suggest you cut the racist and homophobe stuff. Doesn’t hurt me if you show your true colors but it’s not a good look for you Texass(304).

Also The American Club is special and the Kohler influences are quite apparent. I’ve been fortunate to have frequented a lot of top level facilities. Whistling Straits is definitely Top 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT