ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Straits

The downer is super expensive and average time to play is 5.25 hours. The round at WS was around $450 plus $75-$100 for caddy. Through in food the day is $600. A little stiff. My typical round at The Pittsburgh Field Club is 4hrs no more than 4.5hrs.

swing and miss homers. Ha Ha Ha Ha. Im a top 1% wage earner. This is my next mega thread lets see if we can make this a 30 pager

On a private jet flying over to Wisconsin today to play Whistling Straits and The Irish. Anyone play there? Give me some course intel.
The point the guys are making is, there was no reason to say "on private jet" to play Straits. Other than an attempt to play "look at me, Mr Big Time". Now, as for Whistling Straits, played it a couple of times. I didn't love it...too blatant an attempt to make it hard. Man-made moguls everywhere....including in places where a good shot should be penalized. They also now have a pretty severe erosion issue with Lake Michigan waters edging closer to fairways. For about the same $$, I like Erin Hills (about 45 minutes away from Straits) much better

The point the guys are making is, there was no reason to say "on private jet" to play Straits. Other than an attempt to play "look at me, Mr Big Time". Now, as for Whistling Straits, played it a couple of times. I didn't love it...too blatant an attempt to make it hard. Man-made moguls everywhere....including in places where a good shot should be penalized. They also now have a pretty severe erosion issue with Lake Michigan waters edging closer to fairways. For about the same $$, I like Erin Hills (about 45 minutes away from Straits) much better

I get what you’re saying about big time stuff but it’s in context of busting one guys chops. I’ve never posted anything not true but the troll is only meant for one goofball. So weirdly don’t take me literally when I go there with this one guy. I have play a lot in Ireland, Scotland and Europe. At least 80 rounds over the last decade. Probably 100 total. This is the first year I haven’t gone to Europe in over a decade. I’ve gotten use to two things that use to bug me. Wind and uneven lies. I’m good, 2-4 handicap, so I can handle some crazy crap but I definitely get what you’re saying. The thing that helped me the most in Europe was learning to choke down, take extra club and ball in middle of stance to keep it low. I’m have knee replacement surgery in December so this golf season has been rough with Covid deal and my knee. I’ve heard Erin Hills is awesome. Outside of winter you live in a gorgeous area.

Says the internet goofball that bumps a Mega Thread that is a year and a half old haha. Can’t make this up. This Handle really is GOLD. It’s amazing that some handles are so obsessed with this handle that they bump 18 month old threads haha.

One of several great mega HOF threads created by the great Greg Jacobs over the years.

The guy is so good, he could start a post about nuclear power, and take it to six pages deep.

Greg Jacobs is a top draw on this forum, and will be missed if he continues to sit out.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
One of several great mega HOF threads created by the great Greg Jacobs over the years.

The guy is so good, he could start a post about nuclear power, and take it to six pages deep.

Greg Jacobs is a top draw on this forum, and will be missed if he continues to sit out.
turdboy said this Friday.

"Would like for trolls to stop littering the forum with garbage posts. Respect the fact that this is a WVU forum, and talk WVU sports. There's a forum on this site already setup for trolls, and non-sports contributors."

Then makes the ultimate garbage post.

And he wonders why everyone thinks he is a complete joke on top of being a complete bore.

@MichiganHerd @KingCoal @OSUgrad(RIP) @SKYHAWKBALL

Sanity check...........Did I actually go to Florida, take a couple weeks off and return home to a previous Mega Thread gaining steam toward a 6th page? Also, is there a special category or designation for a Mega Thread spanning over 3 calendar years.

Back in the saddle boys. I’ll take it from here.

Puppets racist @TownesVanZandt and angry little fella @WVUFanForever can’t quit me. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad. Who reaches out on a Saturday evening to a dude you don’t know some may ask. Seems about right to me. Puppets aching for attention from their puppet master.

@MichiganHerd @KingCoal @OSUgrad(RIP) @SKYHAWKBALL

Sanity check...........Did I actually go to Florida, take a couple weeks off and return home to a previous Mega Thread gaining steam toward a 6th page? Also, is there a special category or designation for a Mega Thread spanning over 3 calendar years.

Back in the saddle boys. I’ll take it from here.

Puppets racist @TownesVanZandt and angry little fella @WVUFanForever can’t quit me. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad. Who reaches out on a Saturday evening to a dude you don’t know some may ask. Seems about right to me. Puppets aching for attention from their puppet master.
Kind of weird that TVZ always goes to an alter to pull you back in when desperately seeking attention.

Most of us now ignore the loser that befriended TVZ and his few dozen alters. Board is refreshingly much better w/o the annoying kid.

Sad people.

I truly feel sorry for them. Waste so much time but your still aren't changing anything

All you can do is attack me for behaving in a manner similar to yours.

Sad people.

I truly feel sorry for them. Waste so much time but your still aren't changing anything

All you can do is attack me for behaving in a manner similar to yours.
Dont go hitting them with the truth...they won't be able to handle that.

How long do you think their weird obsession with you will last?

Dont go hitting them with the truth...they won't be able to handle that.

How long do you think their weird obsession with you will last?

Probably when their significant other stops talking about me.
I told them I wasn't interested. But it is the jealousy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT