ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Straits

Whale whale whale look what thread just cracked the magical 6 page threshold!!!! Instant Hall OF Fame consideration at fanboys expense once again. So delicious.
Congratulations on your unparalleled success. Nobody, not even myself, has seen multiple threads turn into allstar mega status. When you start a thread, fanboys like Cranium respond. That's power right there.

Too bad the nerd ruined the greatest thread in forum history. I may opt to give Vernon a few of my awesome chicken wing sauce recipes in exchange for opening the 8x platinum thread back open.

Congratulations on your unparalleled success. Nobody, not even myself, has seen multiple threads turn into allstar mega status. When you start a thread, fanboys like Cranium respond. That's power right there.

Too bad the nerd ruined the greatest thread in forum history. I may opt to give Vernon a few of my awesome chicken wing sauce recipes in exchange for opening the 8x platinum thread back open.

Thanks man! Means a lot coming from you. @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever are the queens of mini threads and don’t realize the pressure we face providing content that produces mega threads. I’m thinking about retiring from mega thread production but I do have a couple of things up my sleeve.

Reactions: KingCoal
Thanks man! Means a lot coming from you. @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever are the queens of mini threads and don’t realize the pressure we face providing content that produces mega threads. I’m thinking about retiring from mega thread production but I do have a couple of things up my sleeve.
Are the queens still attempting to create mega threads? I started ignoring the princess that follows the men around from post to post, forum to forum. He so much wanted to be like 'us'. It's like Potsie wanting to hang out with The Fonz. Haha I may go back to feeding the kid table scraps, but for now, I'm enjoying seeing legit content on the forum, and reading only top notch takes.

Heard the Queenest of Queens started a mega thread. 4 days in, 9 posts with 5 by her highness alone.

Haha

haha good stuff. @TownesVanZandt hang in there skippy and keep at it. @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever I haven’t been active last few weeks. Are your HB like ratios still pathetically low or have you goofballs given up trying to be unproductive content driven handles?

Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT