ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Straits

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
On a private jet flying over to Wisconsin today to play Whistling Straits and The Irish. Anyone play there? Give me some course intel.

Private jet.....lol....you'll play it to the end won't you.

And BTW...this has nothing to do with WVU sports...take it to the OT board.

[roll]

How sad!

Post some pictures.
Use your phone.

Haven't once proved you are anywhere you claim

Private jet.....lol....you'll play it to the end won't you.

And BTW...this has nothing to do with WVU sports...take it to the OT board.

It’s true! I’ve never stated anything on this site that isn’t true. Stop being so insecure.

[roll]

How sad!

Post some pictures.
Use your phone.

Haven't once proved you are anywhere you claim

Educate me on how to do it and I will. I don’t do social media. We’ve been down this road. Either help me or stay out of my thread.

LOL at no one on this site that plays big time golf. And double LOL at my fan club immediately checking in even though they are poors that don’t golf.

Not insecure about anything...I don't need to make up a fake persona for a message board.

So move this to the OT board....

Man are you a moron haha. Can’t make this up. So you created your fake account name. And Texass(304, 5-0) created his 19 fake acct names. In the meantime I didn’t. You guys are the gifts that keep giving.

I am sitting in a rain delay at whistling straits as I post. You two knucklehead can look it up haha. Apparently not one site member could pride me intel so now I’m 3 holes in and realize I’m in internet company with a bunch of poors.

It was sad that I had to take my alter's MichiganHerd manhood.
But I had to protect my fake persona.

The big rich Pitt grad who is better than everyone but waste more time than any protecting my image on the internet.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Yeah pro shop all decked out with gear. The PS is kinda small. Thought it would be bigger. You a golfer Allen?

Was but not any more. The game has passed me by. Just like many golfers the game tends to leave you and you begin playing like shit. Mainly because I didn't play for about 8 years. Taking that long break and trying to come back to playing just wasn't worth the trouble. But I do miss it sometimes. I'm more of a sit in front of the TV and watch somebody else play.

Have a hard time keeping my head down on the swing now and trying to hit the ball to hard instead of going through naturally and letting the club do the work.

I wasn't a great golfer but I could hold my own when I was in my 20's and 30's. Depending on the course.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
LMAO....so you stop and think of us and rush back here to post.

No one believes your garbage anymore....rain delay....LMAO.

At The American Club goofball. If you’re ever in Sheboygan, WI I highly recommend it. Great hotel and spa. Reading your post is hilarious.

BTW I get on three sites and tMB multiple times per day. Why would you not think I wouldn’t. I go to London and Ireland next month. That’s the only time I don’t get on. That’s because I can’t.

Last edited:
Was but not any more. The game has passed me by. Just like many golfers the game tends to leave you and you begin playing like shit. Mainly because I didn't play for about 8 years. Taking that long break and trying to come back to playing just wasn't worth the trouble. But I do miss it sometimes. I'm more of a sit in front of the TV and watch somebody else play.

Have a hard time keeping my head down on the swing now and trying to hit the ball to hard instead of going through naturally and letting the club do the work.

I wasn't a great golfer but I could hold my own when I was in my 20's and 30's. Depending on the course.

Open invitation for you and a buddy to play at my club if you ever come through Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh Field Club in Fox Chapel 8 miles north east of city.

Played locally today and double bogied 18 or I would’ve shot 79. :weary:

Looks like the makings of yet another MEGA thread by the Great Greg Jacobs.

As we know, when the Great One starts a thread, the minions come out of the wood pile, hanging cautiously on his every word.

When Greg Jacobs posts, people listen, and people respond. Stills and Fan4Ever, along with the 27 TVZ profiles cannot help but chime in to a GJ thread.

Excellent work, my friend. Can we get this one to 10 pages, and set a new high water mark?

Talking about puppets.

The ass puppet MichiganHerd appears.

That has to be Greggy's wife or his alter.

The way he/she/Greg comes to his defense is crazy.

Looks like the makings of yet another MEGA thread by the Great Greg Jacobs.

As we know, when the Great One starts a thread, the minions come out of the wood pile, hanging cautiously on his every word.

When Greg Jacobs posts, people listen, and people respond. Stills and Fan4Ever, along with the 27 TVZ profiles cannot help but chime in to a GJ thread.

Excellent work, my friend. Can we get this one to 10 pages, and set a new high water mark?

Hang 10, dick surfer. Lol

You sometimes amuse me...usually bore me...that's about it.

Off-topic board can be your friend for your nonsense.

You think WVU is a better program than Wisconsin? I don’t! There ya go goofball. Feel better?

Now back to Whistling Straits. Got rained out yesterday sadly. Playing The Irish at 10:50. Anyone play there. Surprising if not because We’re a bit north of Milwaukee. Not a hard get.

You guys wish you could engage with legit views on a wide spectrum of sports topics like Herd does. He’s forgotten more about sports and life than any of you homer morons. 304 what do you think? Time for Texass(304, 5-0) to go nite nite.

Do you pick the orange or the pink ball when you play Putt-Putt in your basement?

Last edited:
[laughing]

Thinking more...

Like this guy is playing golf courses on a video game and claiming he was there.

This guy has to be one of the biggest lowlifes I have came across before.
It is rather sad because I think he really wants to be this person.

If he did...
He should get off the internet and put in the work.
Doesn't have to be a lowlife his entire existence

Still waiting on the pics

Has not once proved he is anywhere he claimed to be.

Not on social media. Don’t know how to get pics on here jerk. Bout how bout you check in on the GIN system next week. I’ll have my scores in by Friday. You can check out my California swing while you’re on there. I go to London and Old Head first week of September. Jump on GIN system goofball and you can see that I’m living the dream. Hopefully you are as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT