ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Straits

So golfing makes you rich now...

Such a simple game that no longer is attached to any economic class.

Maybe in your mind it does Greggy and that tells me a lot about you.

Are you really gonna get this one page thread content to 3 pages. You’re better than this.
Golfing doesn’t make me rich. I golf all over the world because I’m fortunate enough to be able to make a great wage. Why is this concept so hard for you to understand?

Are you really gonna get this one page thread content to 3 pages. You’re better than this.
Golfing doesn’t make me rich. I golf all over the world because I’m fortunate enough to be able to make a great wage. Why is this concept so hard for you to understand?

You don't golf around the world.
You feel the need to tell everyone this made up life to make yourself feel better.

Just be yourself Greggy.

The more and more you attempt to act like this persona you have created the more and more everyone laughs at you.

@MichiganHerd
Can you believe I ask a very simple question about Whistling Straits and 3 flipping pages breaks out? I have summoned you for some balanced perspective because you are a high end, respected member on this site. What on earth isn’t going on here?

Greggy is talking to himself again.

We all know you are MichiganHerd.
Just give it up.

I am getting bored with him again.

Can we get a new trick.
Might have to find a new court jester because this one sucks.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
A simple post about a couple golf courses turns three pages deep.

The legend of Greg Jacobs continues.

TVZ is so triggered he believes my profile is an alter ego for the puppet master.

Ha!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Gregors post put me to sleep as well.

Repetitive, boring, lame....

"Swing and a miss homer geek. I troll you and your my puppet."

That sort of sums up 99 percent of his posting history. Adds zero percent to this board.

Last edited:
On a private jet flying over to Wisconsin today to play Whistling Straits and The Irish. Anyone play there? Give me some course intel.
On a private jet, but can't afford 10 bucks a month for the Blue Lot?
giphy.gif

On a private jet, but can't afford 10 bucks a month for the Blue Lot?
giphy.gif

I’m on Lot goofball. Give me a thread on first page that you posted on and I’ll tell you what you posted right back to this thread. Put up or shut up moron.

Gregors post put me to sleep as well.

Repetitive, boring, lame....

"Swing and a miss homer geek. I troll you and your my puppet."

That sort of sums up 99 percent of his posting history. Adds zero percent to this board.

Another swing n miss geek. I own you and you’re my puppet. What am I missing.........oh yeah ya homer.

Hey I add a lot in that other 1% dic

This latest 5 Star Gem of a thread by GJ has actually brought in more geeks than the last 5 Star thread.

I'm thinking this one has potential to reach 10 pages, which means I can retire, knowing the puppet master has worn out the strings on the dancing puppets.

But, I still want fan4ever to improve his game. Need more sports talk out of the clarinet section, and less of him merely liking posts by TVZ and his 27 alias profiles.

Will check back in tomorrow.

Will the puppets still be dancing? You bet.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
This latest 5 Star Gem of a thread by GJ has actually brought in more geeks than the last 5 Star thread.

I'm thinking this one has potential to reach 10 pages, which means I can retire, knowing the puppet master has worn out the strings on the dancing puppets.

But, I still want fan4ever to improve his game. Need more sports talk out of the clarinet section, and less of him merely liking posts by TVZ and his 27 alias profiles.

Will check back in tomorrow.

Will the puppets still be dancing? You bet.

I love my puppet
He completes me

Hmmmm...... This from someone that thinks he's better than everybody on the board.

Nice come back. Did I get under your skin?

Dude I’m kidding. Lighten up. Butler is a great little town. And Butler Country Club is a great track.

That is not me, brother
Whoever that is has one as me as well. Pretty entertaining and clever.

What are you going to do without me, Greggy
You are going to lose your mind.

You are not owning me. Already planning to visit over here less during football season.
Too many other things to do.

That is not me, brother
Whoever that is has one as me as well. Pretty entertaining and clever.

What are you going to do without me, Greggy
You are going to lose your mind.

You are not owning me. Already planning to visit over here less during football season.
Too many other things to do.

Educate me on how to create what I need to do in order to download pics!!! We’ll have more fun than we already do.

Wait! Could a Whistling Straits thread actually be on its way to 4 pages. You people really are hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT