ADVERTISEMENT

Need Ticket advice……..

HSVMountie

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2006
Huntsville, AL
…. Bear with me because this will take some time to explain. Some of you may know that we gave up our box seats last year because I chose not to buy season tickets. Well, we changed our mind this year and our box seats were not available because my buddy who puts all this together, let one of the other box mates buy them. I’m thankful for that nonetheless we decided we wanted to come back and get season tickets, but those seats aren’t available. He is a pretty big MAC guy and he contacted his his guy in the MAC to get me seats in another box. None were available and he was told it was unlikely that any would come open….. I took the traditional route and put in a ticket order for two seats hopefully in the blue sections. Lo and behold today two box seats came open, and my friend bought them on my behalf because I was not able to do that since I am not high enough on the pecking order. My question is will the ticket office let me back out of my commitment to these tickets since I’m in essence buying more expensive ones under somebody else’s name? I haven’t made the MAC contribution. I guess worst case I could buy the tickets and sell them probably at a small loss other than Penn State. I hate to mess with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News