ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Says Jan. 6 Was an Insurrection

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Trump removes all doubt. Spin away fellas.

“They kept saying about what I said right after the insurrection,” he said outside Mar-a-Lago after arguments concluded in Washington, D.C. “I think it was an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi.

“They kept saying about what I said right after the insurrection,” he said outside Mar-a-Lago after arguments concluded in Washington, D.C. “I think it was an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi.

Not hard to imagine since Trump pleaded with the crowd for no violence and only a peaceful protest. You’re welcome for the education

Not hard to imagine since Trump pleaded with the crowd for no violence and only a peaceful protest. You’re welcome for the education

They should arrest him again. At the rate these idiots are doing more to get him elected again than I could ever hope to accomplish by pointing out their double standards and two tiered communist justice system they are trying to establish.

WATCH: Trump used ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times in rally speech, Dean says

Rep. Madeleine Dean said that one of Trump’s key defenses is that he says during his speech: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

But Dean said that was a “few seconds” in a nearly 11,000-word speech and that it was the “only time President Trump used the word peaceful or any suggestion of nonviolence.” She said that wasn’t the overarching message.

She said, “President Trump used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times, including telling the crowd they needed to ‘fight like hell.'”

Rep. Madeleine Dean said that one of Trump’s key defenses is that he says during his speech: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

But Dean said that was a “few seconds” in a nearly 11,000-word speech and that it was the “only time President Trump used the word peaceful or any suggestion of nonviolence.” She said that wasn’t the overarching message.

She said, “President Trump used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times, including telling the crowd they needed to ‘fight like hell.'”

Be quiet.

Schumer tells justices they will 'pay the price' in angry rebuke

Reactions: roadtrasheer

At least he remembers that day, and what he said?

Hey...I resent that!
iu

@moe
230.jpg
I wish I could remember the last time that guy didn't give me the creeps!

That's OK @moe ...misery loves company! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fight with no weapons right @moe? :rolleyes:

They should arrest him again. At the rate these idiots are doing more to get him elected again than I could ever hope to accomplish by pointing out their double standards and two tiered communist justice system they are trying to establish.
The Tweet he posted telling everyone to "go home" was taken down by Twitter. No one mentions that!

@moe
230.jpg
It doesn't count if no one saw it!

Good call @moe ....maybe that's why he's never been charged with an "insurrection"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

...and he also says it was "caused by Nancy Pelosi".

As usual, in your lying leftist style, you purposely omit that part.

Do they teach all you leftists that in Dem. School when they're stamping you out on a press?

Insurrection (Collins dictionary)
An insurrection is violent action that is taken by a large group of people against the rulers of their country, usually in order to remove them from office. [formal] They were plotting to stage an armed insurrection if negotiations with the government should fail. Synonyms: rebellion, uprising, overthrow...usually through armed resistance.

Look at all these "armed insurrectionists"...don't they look dangerous @moe ?
iu

iu

iu

That's a mean lookin' group I wouldn't want to trade bullets with! :rolleyes:

...and he also says it was "caused by Nancy Pelosi".

As usual, in your lying leftist style, you purposely omit that part.

Do they teach all you leftists that in Dem. School when they're stamping you out on a press?
How can I leave it out if it's in my post and you quoted it? The point is that he called Jan. 6 an insurrection but you knew that, right? Nancy Pelosi? lol wtf

Insurrection (Collins dictionary)
An insurrection is violent action that is taken by a large group of people against the rulers of their country, usually in order to remove them from office. [formal] They were plotting to stage an armed insurrection if negotiations with the government should fail. Synonyms: rebellion, uprising, overthrow...usually through armed resistance.

Look at all these "armed insurrectionists"...don't they look dangerous @moe ?
iu

iu

iu

That's a mean lookin' group I wouldn't want to trade bullets with! :rolleyes:
Even if these people were armed and dangerous plotting to takeover, Trump didn’t direct it or ask for it. That’s the part that will stand out no matter how many false accusations they make or how many times they indict him. He had nothing to do with it. And he asked for peaceful protests and no violence.

Even if these people were armed and dangerous plotting to takeover, Trump didn’t direct it or ask for it. That’s the part that will stand out no matter how many false accusations they make or how many times they indict him. He had nothing to do with it. And he asked for peaceful protests and no violence.
Exactly. What you've posted here is the main reason he's never been indicted for what the Left claims he caused!

How can I leave it out if it's in my post and you quoted it? The point is that he called Jan. 6 an insurrection but you knew that, right? Nancy Pelosi? lol wtf
OK then, so even if he actually called something that really wasn't what you claim it was, let's hear your abject silence explaining why he's never been charged with what you're actually claiming he really called it?🤔

@moe
230.jpg
Damn atl...don't you ever get tired of forcing my foot into my lying mouth?

Actually @moe it provides tremendous comedic entertainment! I can see how much room it takes up! :joy:

Exactly. What you've posted here is the main reason he's never been indicted for what the Left claims he caused!
Democrats and msm again base everything on emotions and their version of interpretations that are always worse case scenario. They love to add their opinions as fact and twist every word to their make believe narrative. They will take everything out of context and apply every excuse imaginable to protect their own. If a conservative said a minority was hanging around their property, Democrats would scream the conservative wants to lynch them. It’s beyond old and I hope Americans are finally waking up to this manipulation

Democrats and msm again base everything on emotions and their version of interpretations that are always worse case scenario. They love to add their opinions as fact and twist every word to their make believe narrative. They will take everything out of context and apply every excuse imaginable to protect their own. If a conservative said a minority was hanging around their property, Democrats would scream the conservative wants to lynch them. It’s beyond old and I hope Americans are finally waking up to this manipulation
Well stated. As I posted in another thread, Leftists HAVE to lie when trying to make their case. They can't tell the Truth about anything because Truth isn't a Leftist value. Leftists do not value Truth, which explains why they so easily believe and tell lies.

Last edited:
They are and the best part is, minorities are starting to wake up to it.

They're getting sick of being used.

Yea.....an insurrection "caused by Nancy Pelosi".

Yea.....an insurrection "caused by Nancy Pelosi".
While losing candidate Trump was out ginning up the MAGA domestic terrorists, she was in the Capitol doing her part to save democracy and her own life from Trump's insurrectionist mob. Hang Mike Pence!

While losing candidate Trump was out ginning up the MAGA domestic terrorists, she was in the Capitol doing her part to save democracy and her own life from Trump's insurrectionist mob. Hang Mike Pence!
Again simpleton, Trump had nothing to do with it. There’s video of Trump asking for peaceful protests and no violence. Sorry the truth hurts

Reactions: atlkvb

There's numerous threads going into detail on the subject already. But you keep trying to polish that turd you voted for.

They are and the best part is, minorities are starting to wake up to it.

They're getting sick of being used.
giphy.gif

excerpt
The drop in support of non-Hispanic Black voters will perhaps be most alarming for the Biden re-election campaign. In 2020, the Democratic party held a 77-11 percentage point advantage over Republicans in that demographic, which has sunk to a 66-19 lead. Biden has acknowledged that his support from Black voters has fallen, and he embarked on a messaging offensive last month trying to win them back, beginning with a campaign appearance at a Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, the scene of a 2015 racist massacre.

If you've figured out a vote for Trump is better than a vote for me, you must be Black!
iu

Or maybe Hispanic huh creepy Joe?

Last edited:
You've hit @moe 's "mute" button with that one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And... I keep hoping that Moe will see the light and try to see both sides. I continue to think he/she is above average intellect and smarter than his/her puppet followers.

Really...I think you know better...there are many ways to " fight like hell ".
What did the mob do immediately after the speech? I'm pretty sure they got the message. Play the video in post #5 and listen to the crowd chant 'take the Capitol' while Trump is telling them to fight, etc.

In November and December of 2023, The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports conducted a landmark survey of U.S. voters in an attempt to definitively assess the degree of fraudulent voting that occurred in the 2020 election
According to the results of the survey, a massive number of voters who cast ballots by mail admitted to committing at least one form of voter fraud in the 2020 election.32 Some of the most important findings
from the poll include:

21% of mail-in voters admitted that in
2020 they voted in a state where
they are “no longer a permanent resident.”

21% of mail-in voters admitted that they
filled out a ballot for a friend or
family member.

17% of mail-in voters said they signed a
ballot for a friend or family member
“with or without his or her permission.”

19% of mail-in voters said that a friend or
family member filled out their ballot,
in part or in full, on their behalf.

8% of all voters said that a “friend, family
member, or organization, such as a
political party,” offered to pay or reward them for
voting.

What did the mob do immediately after the speech? I'm pretty sure they got the message. Play the video in post #5 and listen to the crowd chant 'take the Capitol' while Trump is telling them to fight, etc.
They didn't hear him say this because Twitter removed it almost as soon as he posted it

Nobody gives a shit about this anymore. You are wasting your time. Find something else to cry about.

Last edited:
They didn't hear him say this because Twitter removed it almost as soon as he posted it
Thank you...another example of where the far left media and the Biden crime family DOJ REFUSES to show the truth.

I wonder how Moe will dance around this. It may have been an insurrection....BUT...Trump was NOT responsible.

So......storming and burning police stations is not an insurrection against a city and no punishment is handed out ?
They both are. Perhaps if those members of Congress who claim the riots in the streets were criminal could be saying the same thing for January 6th, we could all start agreeing again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT