ADVERTISEMENT

Time to drop the puck

they are flipping out on social media right now.
No doubt...it's the facebook/twitter coaches at it again! Murray ain't perfect and I'll be critical of him at times, but the abuse that guy takes after winning 2 Cups is off the charts...vicious by a bunch of MAF lovers...how easy they forget...it's all Johnny come lately the enemy. F em.

No doubt...it's the facebook/twitter coaches at it again! Murray ain't perfect and I'll be critical of him at times, but the abuse that guy takes after winning 2 Cups is off the charts...vicious by a bunch of MAF lovers...how easy they forget...it's all Johnny come lately the enemy. F em.

I fvcking hate that guy. I'd rather root for desmith or jarry.

Reactions: torontoeers
Casey is a solid backup. Still not sure what they see in Jarry. I thought DeSmith out played him last year.
I thought they were both decent in their roles...I wonder if it's the fact that Jarry is a bigger guy with things going that way over the last decade or so...only thing I can think of for one over the other...

Reactions: Irwineer2
I see today that it looks Maatta will get the press box seat Thursday night. Still waiting for Sully to get the courage to bench one of his stars. If Malkin doesn't deserve a night off after the Montreal game, nobody does.....he was dreadful

I see today that it looks Maatta will get the press box seat Thursday night. Still waiting for Sully to get the courage to bench one of his stars. If Malkin doesn't deserve a night off after the Montreal game, nobody does.....he was dreadful

agree completely but he isn't going to bench anyone with a number higher than 30

Sometimes you need to.....
Sully is essentially a baseball manager with this group...fill out the lineup card and stay the hell outta the way of the top 3 or 4...concentrate on the bottom 6...and let Martin deal with trying to instill some D responsibilty...lol good luck. That was Johnston's fail...they QUIT bigtime on him when he tried to more than manage them and play hardball...will they quit on Sully this year? I wonder...every coach has a shelf life imo, even the very best of em...hopefully those at the top of lineup card get motivated on their own...I wish I could get in these guys heads some days to see how things tick in there...it's likely quite bizarre...

And TT givin em a go with the int...
Ya'll should tune in, I always thought TCU had the best looking cheerleaders...TT gives em a run for the money imo...
501fb7e0adb41acd29e50bc3d24207d9.jpg

Reactions: DocEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT