ADVERTISEMENT

Time to drop the puck

MM out. What a shocker.
Oh...and the real shit stick for this guy is, a buddy of mine who works with Murray doing PR for some of his events was trying to get me a meet/greet with him next Thursday when the Pens are here. Concussion tells me he ain't travelling with the team for the foreseeable future, and will be in a bloody dark room instead...brilliant! :chairshot:

Did you check out oakmont?
I did...and looks the part! Wife debating on whether she wants to break up the drive halfway...I told her bout the only place decent halfway was Erie and both that town and it's hockey rink should there be an Otters game are like a morgue on a Sunday in past experience so no thanks there. Something tells me she wouldn't like 'anytown Appalachia' although I'd probably be fine with it as long as there's a waffle joint lol...Oakmont looks good.

I did...and looks the part! Wife debating on whether she wants to break up the drive halfway...I told her bout the only place decent halfway was Erie and both that town and it's hockey rink should there be an Otters game are like a morgue on a Sunday in past experience so no thanks there. Something tells me she wouldn't like 'anytown Appalachia' although I'd probably be fine with it as long as there's a waffle joint lol...Oakmont looks good.

Oakmont is a cool little town, scenic as hell with the river and the cliffs. Hit up Carnivore's if there's a wvu game while you're in town. Lots of alums go there for games/drinks/ etc... great bar food there. There lots of other dining options right there in town.

Don't you dare leave without stopping at the Oakmont Bakery https://oakmontbakery.com/

Make sure you keep me updated if you happen to give this a try...

Reactions: torontoeers
Oh...and the real shit stick for this guy is, a buddy of mine who works with Murray doing PR for some of his events was trying to get me a meet/greet with him next Thursday when the Pens are here. Concussion tells me he ain't travelling with the team for the foreseeable future, and will be in a bloody dark room instead...brilliant! :chairshot:
That puss is staying home in a padded room for 10 games.

Considering some of the shit I deal with with patients, I may start drinking during the work day.
You don't deal with recovering cancer patients do ya? My sis would be your worst nightmare...won't listen to good advice and keep showing up at your office every other day minimum...you'd need a 40 pounder of the Mark daily...

You don't deal with recovering cancer patients do ya? My sis would be your worst nightmare...won't listen to good advice and keep showing up at your office every other day minimum...you'd need a 40 pounder of the Mark daily...
I’m family med, I do it all. I also do subcontract work for Hospice patients. The best patients in the world and most rewarding are the hospice ones. You bond with them like no other.

Those cancer survivors who don’t recognize the blessing are turned free in my office. I have 0 tolerance for it.

I’m family med, I do it all. I also do subcontract work for Hospice patients. The best patients in the world and most rewarding are the hospice ones. You bond with them like no other.

Those cancer survivors who don’t recognize the blessing are turned free in my office. I have 0 tolerance for it.
Yep...that's her, your last paragraph. I have no choice in dealing with it...nor her son. She is MISERABLE last few years....a shame.

Reactions: DocEER
On a good note, I’m taking the boy to his first game against the Blues in March. He’s already been talking about wanting to meet Jake.

What are the odds that Murray is out that game?
He'd be a good one to meet for sure! The present AND the future...seems a very likeable guy.
Not sure if it still happens as I am not at the games early enough anymore but I can remember vividly as a kid, my parents getting there with me before warmup and (early Leaf days when I was about 5 or 6), I got Mike Palmateer (when he was visiting after traded to the Craps) , Borje Salming, and Rick Vaive's autographs before a couple games...I was nervous but the old man pushed me down there toward the glass/bench lol...starstruck!

He'd be a good one to meet for sure! The present AND the future...seems a very likeable guy.
Not sure if it still happens as I am not at the games early enough anymore but I can remember vividly as a kid, my parents getting there with me before warmup and (early Leaf days when I was about 5 or 6), I got Mike Palmateer (when he was visiting after traded to the Craps) , Borje Salming, and Rick Vaive's autographs before a couple games...I was nervous but the old man pushed me down there toward the glass/bench lol...starstruck!
I reached out to see if they do any sort or meet and greet or have some form of entrance where I could get him there early but the team shot me down.

Our tixs are in the corner visitor team side, 3 rows back. You will see us the entire game. Maybe I’ll make a sign for Letang and Murray.

I reached out to see if they do any sort or meet and greet or have some form of entrance where I could get him there early but the team shot me down.

Our tixs are in the corner visitor team side, 3 rows back. You will see us the entire game. Maybe I’ll make a sign for Letang and Murray.

go to the team practice facility when they are there for practice...

Is that where visting shoots twice? We are usually there in the corner/net area when we go...a bit cheaper and with our prowess on D more action...

It's not that one seen from 79 in the Mars /Cranberry area??? I have been lying to the wife at least a half dozen times over the years then ! Lmao...

they used to have one just off 79 just past canonsburg. that neighborhood has really grown over the last 25 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT