ADVERTISEMENT

Round one...Pens vs Cryers

Neuvirth looks HUGE in the Cryers goal......this is certainly a different Cryers goaltender than we've seen this far this series. OTOH, glad to see the Pens finally decide to show up for Game 5 here in the 2nd period,

Why was that all Kessel's fault......looked to me like it was Letang who went for the skate in front of his own crease.

I doubt the Pens will get another PP chance in the 3rd......and you can bet your arse the Cryers will get one in the 3rd.

I'm sorry they didn't close out the series, but does anyone feel they even remotely deserved to win tonight ??

I tell you what, if fat fvck Kessel sees a minute of PP time Sunday, I'm rooting for the Flyers. That asshat won't shoot...refuses to shoot. Predictable as anything. I honestly can't stand his game. It's bad enough Sid won't shoot now Phil won't pull the trigger.

Reactions: Irwineer2
I tell you what, if fat fvck Kessel sees a minute of PP time Sunday, I'm rooting for the Flyers. That asshat won't shoot...refuses to shoot. Predictable as anything. I honestly can't stand his game. It's bad enough Sid won't shoot now Phil won't pull the trigger.

And that lazy Kessel caused the shortie. I can't stand him Put brassard or rusty on the PP. Kessel sucks. Somebody tell Sheary it's ok to make the easy play and get the puck deep sometimes

Pens weren’t engaged tonight. Many chances but we didn’t convert. I hope Sunday they are motivated.

They took a 2-1 lead. They were hopping. They go on the PP. Kessel tries a stupid cross ice blue line pass.....MM burps up a bad goal. Pens lose. They spent the first 35 minutes chasing the highlight reel goal.

Reactions: DocEER and Euell
They took a 2-1 lead. They were hopping. They go on the PP. Kessel tries a stupid cross ice blue line pass.....MM burps up a bad goal. Pens lose. They spent the first 35 minutes chasing the highlight reel goal.

Just like most of our losses. Bad decisions at the blue line, passing up good shots and Letang being Letang.

For the record...... Sid, Geno, and Kessel were each - 2 last night.......and Letang was - 3

I wouldn’t count either one out yet. Still a lot of hockey left. Some Pens fans are so upset we lost yet forget the last two cup runs weren’t easy and came with some disappointment as well.

Agreed.......but did they lose any other Game 5's on home ice in the two Cup years with the chance to close out a series ??

Meanwhile, is anybody now getting the impression BOTH these teams are better off playing on the road than at home ?? Obviously, both have won 2 games on the other's sheet......but is it because there's actually LESS pressure for both teams playing away ??

Agreed.......but did they lose any other Game 5's on home ice in the two Cup years with the chance to close out a series ??

Meanwhile, is anybody now getting the impression BOTH these teams are better off playing on the road than at home ?? Obviously, both have won 2 games on the other's sheet......but is it because there's actually LESS pressure for both teams playing away ??

Could be the Pens feel like they have to “put on a show” and dazzle the home crowd whereas on the road they’re efficient, smart and just take care of business. Let’s hope we get good Murray and that someone finds Letang’s brain and gives it back to him.

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT