ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Pens vs. Craps

I wish Kessel would quit mishandling the puck so much.. It is scaring the bejeezus out of me.

I wish Kessel would quit mishandling the puck so much.. It is scaring the bejeezus out of me.

And was it Pierre who commented that the Craps are pressuring the living shit out of him at the points for precisely that reason ??

And was it Pierre who commented that the Craps are pressuring the living shit out of him at the points for precisely that reason ??
Yes, that was Pierre and then towards the end of the period he mishandled the puck with no pressure.

I'm assuming the Pens have gotten their last PP of the game; how many will the Craps eventually get in the 3rd.......one for sure, and possibly two ??

Reactions: torontoeers
Goddamn ****ing Maatta can't hit the goddamn goal from 15 feet....

I've read that Kessel has been playing with a bad (and possibly broken) wrist: this entire series.....and tonight in particular.....makes that look more and more plausible.

All game Geno and Phil passing up shots.......all game fvk their passing mentality on full display. When 81 shots good things happen. But he fvking won't shoot. He needs to sit

I didn't say that. I said holtby stole a game. He was far better.
Not a chance he was far better imo
...our guys were WEAK in this one on the net...we had MASSIVE defensive breakdowns brought on by the f'n D and the O...I am not sure I have seen worse in some time...ahh...we're all on the same team and upset beyond belief and arguing...does no good. DAMNIT ALL PENS!

Pens won Game 4 because, for the first time in the series, they rediscovered defensive responsibility. Then, their defense reverts to brain fart mode tonight. Add to that the fact they couldn't get a key save when they needed it......like the Craps got on several occasions.....and there's your recipe for a huge loss in a game that was there for the taking.

Not a chance he was far better imo
...our guys were WEAK in this one on the net...we had MASSIVE defensive breakdowns brought on by the f'n D and the O...I am not sure I have seen worse in some time...ahh...we're all on the same team and upset beyond belief and arguing...does no good. DAMNIT ALL PENS!

The 2nd period was the est period of the year for the Pens imo. Then on que Letang poops the bed and we loose.

Pens won Game 4 because, for the first time in the series, they rediscovered defensive responsibility. Then, their defense reverts to brain fart mode tonight. Add to that the fact they couldn't get a key save when they needed it......like the Craps got on several occasions.....and there's your recipe for a huge loss in a game that was there for the taking.
Add in, as you and others mentioned earlier, OM could not find the open net at a crucial time. If we had scored there the Craps "pucker factor" would have been sky high I think.

Maatta scraping the dung from his shorts. How does he miss that ? Brassard twice all alone Hagelin break away. Jake missed the net all night

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT