ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Pens vs. Craps

DocEER

All-American
Dec 5, 2006
Martinsburg, WV
Gentlemen, I am holding this shit down in enemy territory. They are putting out false hope, but they truely know and don’t believe. We have mind ****ed this franchise and fan base.

Get a split amongst the first 2, and they squirm. I don’t look for us to get the first 2 like last year. If we do, their fan base will jump into the Potomac.

Gentlemen, I am holding this shit down in enemy territory. They are putting out false hope, but they truely know and don’t believe. We have mind ****ed this franchise and fan base.

Get a split amongst the first 2, and they squirm. I don’t look for us to get the first 2 like last year. If we do, their fan base will jump into the Potomac.
[roll] a perfect start! F these chumps!

Me: Give me your series prediction.
Him: Pens in 5.
Me: Damn, no game 7 like in the past?
Him: Maybe by some miracle they can push it to 7 and then lose by 5 goals on home ice.

Reactions: torontoeers
Him: Has crosby been ruled out tomorrow from his sneeze yet?
Me: Malkin is out I believe.
Him: For all 7 games along with crosby and that guy that went off in game 7? If that’s the case caps lose in 6

Cmon Bruins! ....oh ya...but you all feel my pain in this cespool of Blue/White don't you? I got news for the B's...from what I have seen over the last 3? If you manage to come back, the Bolts will WASTE you...and if they don't? I am not afraid...nope!

Cmon Bruins! ....oh ya...but you all feel my pain in this cespool of Blue/White don't you? I got news for the B's...from what I have seen over the last 3? If you manage to come back, the Bolts will WASTE you...and if they don't? I am not afraid...nope!
That short handed goal was a beauty by Toronto.

That short handed goal was a beauty by Toronto.
Marchand miffed it royal...and then Finn Kapanen on Finn Rask...Kap owns him in the next International camp for the Finns......in saying that IF the Leaves win I will promptly be 'informed' how they won the Kessel trade...this is the kind of idiocy I have to deal with...

Woke up to this one from my friend. He sent me a link to an article on NHL.com that was titled Ovechkin, Capitals confident against Penguins. This was his message....

Him: You think they just print the same ****in story every year and just change a few names?

Woke up to this one from my friend. He sent me a link to an article on NHL.com that was titled Ovechkin, Capitals confident against Penguins. This was his message....

Him: You think they just print the same ****in story every year and just change a few names?
[roll]....keep em comin Doc! LMFAO.

I love Hags game on the PK. Dude is a legit badass in the department. I use to love Nick B there, but Hags has stepped up.
Indeed...I like his puck presence there...wish he would bury a few more but in saying that , he did last game!
I think Brass has a big say in the outcome of this series, or sure hope he's flyin and creative out there anyway. Wilson and that pile of dogshit Beagle will be doing their level best to disrupt Sid, especially with no Geno. Brass needs to step up, and be BIG GAME BRASS.
Holtby is VERY beatable as we know and I hope to see both their goalies along the way. MM hold the shit together back there to give the boys a shot at takin two in Wash....
Schultzie...another one who's gonna be oh so important...ah I could go all day...is it gametime yet?!?

Me: Prediction for tonight for Game 1?
Him: 4-1
Me: You think we light up Holtby that much without Geno and Hag?
Him: Doesnt matter who they trot out there.. could be the entire wilkes barre baby pens. The caps see yellow and black and shit themselves

I am Tysons Corner working.....Cap fans coming out of the woodwork thinking this is the year.....Holtby is a God right now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT