ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Pens vs. Craps

Pens jump is pretty decent tonight; probably THE best 1st period they've played thus far this series, especially if they can get through it with the lead.

Holtby's period.....back to making Murray look like a scrub. I realize the Connally goal was deflected on the way, but it was hardly a bullet......and it went right through Murray like his eyes were closed.

Holtby's period.....back to making Murray look like a scrub. I realize the Connally goal was deflected on the way, but it was hardly a bullet......and it went right through Murray like his eyes were closed.
We are not helping MM at all with half assed attempts of clearing it. I’d rather take a damn icing call than give them more offensive zone time without a break.

Reactions: torontoeers
I respectfully disagree...no way he was stoppin that IMO...I'll unhappily blame him when warranted...hopefully that isn't soon lol....lets go here! Get that mojo back!

Power out here for 32 hrs now...just finished the gen backup this aft...no way I was missin this...hang in power for Doc!

Shit t, you mean you installed a genset this afternoon so (more or less) you wouldn't miss this game ?? You're a better fan than me....

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT