ADVERTISEMENT

RBG Analysis

He mandated 100’s of procedural changes that have affected all forms of the legal immigration process.....you do the research, I lived through this, I don’t need to prove anything to you...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ed-citizenship-immigration-services-judge.amp

Cuccinelli was appointed to the job but wasn't confirmed by the Congress. Those policies he implemented have been struck down by a federal judge.

In this country, there is rule of law. This is an example of that principle.

The naturalization process is simple - a basic 6 or so steps. In reality, getting through those 6 steps takes immense time and effort and willingness to complete it within a certain timeline, i.e. 3 to 5 years.

The two major steps are to learn how to read, write, and speak English and be able to pass a test on history and government (one that many native born citizens couldn't pass, sadly). Coming from European countries where English is taught makes the process a lot easier than someone coming from a primarily Spanish speaking nation.

I applaud those who struggle through the process to become citizens. In my eyes, a whole lot of them are way better citizens than the native-born because they don't take their freedoms for granted. Not to mention, they have a better understanding of how our government works and its history.

However, there are way too many who cheat the process and who come here illegally to take advantage of our system and its resources. It is these people who give those who are doing things the right way a bad name and it is these who those who are doing things the right way should be the most angry at.

There are some who feel this process is too easy and have taken steps to both strengthen it and ensure those that want to want to cheat it have a much more difficult time in doing so. Some may look at that as being racist while others may look at that as being more responsible to the citizens of this country - both now and in the future.

There you go, assuming again. You self righteous ****......this rant shows exactly what you don’t know.....the first step in the legal immigration process is the Green Card period....this is the process to bring spouses children and immediate family members into the US legally.......the citizenship process cannot begin for a period of 5-7 years from initial entry based on your status....

You just lost all credibility with me.....dumb ass!!

Cuccinelli was appointed to the job but wasn't confirmed by the Congress. Those policies he implemented have been struck down by a federal judge.

In this country, there is rule of law. This is an example of that principle.

policy and procedure is two separate things but both impact the process in similar ways, both positive and negative..

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
First, like her or not, one has to respect RBG and what she represented for women empowerment. I disagreed with her politically on many issues, but I respect the hell out of her. Her passing is a hit on America and an icon was lost. May she Rest In Peace.

Now, on to the analysis. We’ll skip over the straw man of how this equates to Merrick Garland. It doesn’t. That talking point doesn’t pass surface level analysis. Don’t even entertain the conversation, anyone trying to use it is a rube.

Should Trump nominate a name? If he doesn’t, and allows the election to determine it, it could turn a lot of previously Biden leaning moderate conservatives towards electing Trump as they will see preservation and or increasing Conservative positions on the bench as a reason to hold their nose and vote for Trump. The obvious risk is getting swept and RBG’s replacement being an extreme liberal like Sotomayor or Kagan. This Situation could not only carry the Presidency, but the Senate for the GOP, and then, we get what we want anyway.

Trump putting forward a name. Obvious risk is that it doesn’t pass, and the GOP is swept. However, this tactic could also benefit Trump. First, we’ve have 3 months of lunacy from the left over the summer. So much so that the left has had to abandon Antifa and BLM because the internal polling on them was killing them. Even Pelosi condemned them. Him putting forward a name is going to cause a firestorm from the left. They’ve already shown an inability to not be crazy. All they had to do was not be crazy and they couldn’t do it. Does anyone think they’ll be able to maintain their shit over this? It’ll make the last 3 months look like a prayer meeting creating an even greater example of what the left really is and why they’re bad for the country. I say, let’s roll the dice and see how crazy they become. Only benefits the right.

Assuming we go forward with a name, the question I asked my friends last night was, do you put forward a woman, a Hispanic, or someone who is black?

Trump is surging with Hispanics and blacks, and has a problem with women. The conservatives already have Clarence Thomas, adding another black man/woman, would continue to cut into the AA vote. Watching the left come unglued on a black person could serve multiple purposes. 1. Further paint the accurate picture that the left cares more about power than caring about POC. They use blacks for props and it has happened in every major election for decades. Attacking the nominee, which they’re going to do, viciously, would at a minimum disenfranchise black voters and cause them to vote Trump at best or at a minimum cause them to stay home.

Nominating a woman like Amy Coney Barrett or Barbara Lagoa can be very interesting. I’d personally go with Lagoa. Lagoa is Hispanic, and sat on FL Supreme Court. She also sits on the 11th circuit and has already gone through confirmation once, receiving an 85-15 confirmation. Would be damned hard for the left to wheel on this and contest it after supporting her for the 11th so overwhelmingly. Also, triple whammy of her being a woman, Hispanic, and from FL which is a battleground state.

I personally think that even though significant inroads are being made with the AA community, it’s still considerably unreliable. I’d nominate Lagoa. Throw a bone to women voters and Hispanics and capitalize on the FL element for someone who has already gone through confirmation.

Let the left go batshit on a woman and a POC. It only helps the GOP. I have zero confidence the left can keep from acting crazy. Use their unhinged behavior against them. This could very well solidify the WH, Senate, and SCOTUS. At a minimum, securing SCOTUS is more important than anything. I’d gladly sacrifice the Senate and WH for a 6-3 majority, but I believe this could be the issue that actually solidifies a win for the WH and possibly the Senate.

The left can’t not be crazy.

Women's empowerment? You mean support for partial birth abortion man?

I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but on this, we do not see eye to eye.

The woman was a ghoul and millions of unborn's blood is on her witchy hands.

Yes, that's hard, but it's the truth.

Who wants to tell this self rightous dumb**** that in 2008 Bush was president and there was not Obama admin?

It blows up his story of how Trump is a racist pig.

Don't let facts get in the way of his emotions. Forget that the German girl likely had previous experience with the English language which made going through the naturalization process a ton easier.

Trump hates Hispanics - that's all one needs to know.

Dedhoops sadly has turned liberal. He sees everything as a personal attack, has a victim mentality, even though those of us who want to do nothing but show him the error of his thinking are to be seen as ________________________ because we fail to acknowledge that raving and ranting are not logical behaviors. Emotional ranting is the only arrow he has left in his quiver.

Women's empowerment? You mean support for partial birth abortion man?

I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but on this, we do not see eye to eye.

The woman was a ghoul and millions of unborn's blood is on her witchy hands.

Yes, that's hard, but it's the truth.

We disagree on almost everything. But this is a personal matter, so I respect your belief with this subject.

Don't let facts get in the way of his emotions. Forget that the German girl likely had previous experience with the English language which made going through the naturalization process a ton easier.

Dedhoops sadly has turned liberal. He sees everything as a personal attack, has a victim mentality, even though those of us who want to do nothing but show him the error of his thinking are to be seen as ________________________ because we fail to acknowledge that raving and ranting are not logical behaviors. Emotional ranting is the only arrow he has left in his quiver.

You sir are blind . Biden is not doing well with the Hispanic vote. The Dems have done precious little for them. Look it up.

Typical conservative.....talking about things he has never personally experienced as a matter of fact.....and then inserting his opinion and moral judgement....

There you go, assuming again. You self righteous ****......this rant shows exactly what you don’t know.....the first step in the legal immigration process is the Green Card period....this is the process to bring spouses children and immediate family members into the US legally.......the citizenship process cannot begin for a period of 5-7 years from initial entry based on your status....

You just lost all credibility with me.....dumb ass!!

You want me to post all 6 steps to make you feel better? You want me to start with the Declaration of Intention?

I never had any credibility with you in the first place. I'm not someone who gives in to your victim mentality and immature behaviors. I'll still sleep fine with the knowledge that you don't think my understanding, which is superior to yours, is going to change your beliefs tonight. You see, my goal isn't to make you feel better about yourself.

You want me to post all 6 steps to make you feel better? You want me to start with the Declaration of Intention?

I never had any credibility with you in the first place. I'm not someone who gives in to your victim mentality and immature behaviors. I'll still sleep fine with the knowledge that you don't think my understanding, which is superior to yours, is going to change your beliefs tonight. You see, my goal isn't to make you feel better about yourself.

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CITIZENSHIP.......

I am not! Pay Attention!

Seriously.....we are all grown men here. We have thick skin and understand what we are saying to each other....but isn’t it really ****ing creepy to know that there is someone so unstable among us that he internet stalks people and then tries to dox.....which in some states is illegal and in many others, opens the door to civil suits in case of damages. Just like real life stalkers....

but don’t worry.....if he does it again, he will be permanently banned from this site....my understanding is that he has other infractions for the same....

how unstable of a man do you have to be to do this.....???

Typical conservative.....talking about things he has never personally experienced as a matter of fact.....and then inserting his opinion and moral judgement....

You know I haven't experienced this exactly how? Because I listed the process but didn't begin with the application process?

What do you know other than what you assume? You assume you know more because you've been through it?

You want to know something just ask. The difference between you and I is I will give you an answer based on facts without the rantings and ravings and victim mentality. Just the truth and nothing more.

Seriously.....we are all grown men here. We have thick skin and understand what we are saying to each other....but isn’t it really ****ing creepy to know that there is someone so unstable among us that he internet stalks people and then tries to dox.....which in some states is illegal and in many others, opens the door to civil suits in case of damages. Just like real life stalkers....

but don’t worry.....if he does it again, he will be permanently banned from this site....my understanding is that he has other infractions for the same....

how unstable of a man do you have to be to do this.....???

You still making up lies I see. You get owned and then cry and come up with conspiracy theories like the left wing lunatic that you are LOL!

Reactions: Rootmaster
You still making up lies I see. You get owned and then cry and come up with conspiracy theories like the left wing lunatic that you are LOL!

I have the communications with V saved if anyone wants to see them....also, those same communications have been sent to my attorney for safe keeping.

stalkers whether physical or cyber are unstable people.....

I have the communications with V saved if anyone wants to see them....also, those same communications have been sent to my attorney for safe keeping.

stalkers whether physical or cyber are unstable people.....

You're a lunatic that makes up lies when you get owned. No one is scared of your threats.

You know I haven't experienced this exactly how? Because I listed the process but didn't begin with the application process?

What do you know other than what you assume? You assume you know more because you've been through it?

You want to know something just ask. The difference between you and I is I will give you an answer based on facts without the rantings and ravings and victim mentality. Just the truth and nothing more.

You don’t know me and you don’t know what I’ve done or been through.....so how dare you give me the victim mentality speech.....you arrogant and judge mental douche....

You say that but the thought of blacks supporting trump scares the dogshit out of you and it is quite obvious to everyone.

You are not as smart as you think you are. You are as trasparent as glass and we are all mocking you.

I believe the level of support Trump will receive from both Blacks (males in particular) and Hispanics will absolutely STUN the Left. They believe the media, which as we all know lies with the Truth. It's true many Blacks do not like Trump and traditionally vote Democrat, but does the media ever show those growing numbers of Blacks who support him and like him? Honest answer is no. Why not? Because it doesn't fit their narrative that they want everyone to believe (ie: Trump's a racist) do Blacks who support Trump's policies not exist? Of course they do!

As @DvlDog4WVU has pointed out in this thread, it's actually Trump's policies that are what's winning over more minorities. Leftists have no better counter policies to offer other than wasteful Government handouts and racial smears to hold onto minority voters. There will always be a remnant willing to accept freebies, but for a large and growing number of African Americans and even larger groups of Hispanics, the Democrats offer nothing through their Welfare State and charges of Trump's racial animosity towards minorities. It's the exact polar opposite.

Every major poll is tracking Trump's minority support well into double digits. Among Blacks he is as high as 40% in many polls. He is NOT universally hated as the media portrays. They just never show you his Black support. It will show up on November 3rd, and Leftists who think all Blacks think and vote alike will come face-to-face with their own lies.

Is this your gut or view after talking with many people-don't care about polls on my end

I believe the level of support Trump will receive from both Blacks (males in particular) and Hispanics will absolutely STUN the Left. They believe the media, which as we all know lies with the Truth. It's true many Blacks do not like Trump and traditionally vote Democrat, but does the media ever show those growing numbers of Blacks who support him and like? Honest answer is no. Why not? Because it doesn't fit their narrative that they want everyone to believe (ie: Trump's a racist) do Blacks who support Trump's policies not exist? Of course they do!

As @DvlDog4WVU has pointed out in this thread, it's actually Trump's policies that are what's winning over more minorities. Leftists have no better counter policies to offer other than wasteful Government handouts and racial smears to hold onto minority voters. There will always be a remnant willing to accept freebies, but for a large and growing number of African Americans and even larger groups of Hispanics, the Democrats offer nothing through their Welfare State and charges of Trump's racial animosity towards minorities. It's the exact polar opposite.

Every major poll is tracking Trump's minority support well into double digits. Among Blacks he is as high as 40% in many polls. He is NOT universally hated as the media portrays. They just never show you his Black support. It will show up on November 3rd, and Leftists who think all Blacks think and vote alike will come face-to-face with their own lies.

The GOP represents who America SHOULD be. People who have a system of beliefs based on principles that have the foundation that all Americans are equal, all Americans have value, all Americans have rights that no government should be taking away from them and that government exists for the sole purpose of protecting those rights.

The Democrats don't believe in those things. They have no value system. That's why they see the diversity of skin color is more important than the union of principle. They see that there is always a group of people that is being "victimized". That's why they play so well with the simple-minded people - nothing that happened to a person is their fault. That person bears no responsibility. Join us and we'll get those *^$^&#@ who did this to you. Look at us! Look at our diversity! Except no one ever pays because the very people who are doing this to them are the leaders of the group you joined. As long as they can keep people believing the enemy is the evil white man wearing a 3 piece suit, they'll stay in business.
That's an opinion. Honestly, my perspective is that both parties exist to gather power for the party. That's how both act, and that's what breeds tribalism in those who think party means much. I like the Sinema model, and frankly the Manchin model. Both are willing to work toward solutions without caring about the party affiliations of those they work with.

We can all go back and forth about this candidate is this or does whatever. We need candidates who are less concerned about their party's approval and more concerned working toward a common goal. And a good way to tell whether your candidate does that, how do they refer to those who disagree with them, as evil or as someone with a different opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT