ADVERTISEMENT

RBG Analysis

Give two real examples how your belief system stays in place and your positions changing to change your vote? Your admission of relative belief hints at you actually having no belief system but rather make decisions on feelings derived from the environment. Changes to your environment change your decision. There is such a thing as universal truth the environment can’t change.

I am a believer in border security and secure Immigration based on the foundation that this nation was founded and built. This Administration while securing this nation has also purposely crippled the legal immigration process in this country, deliberately. This affects me personally and therefore has affected my position.

I am a believer in Responsible Healthcare Rights, specifically the protections afforded for people with pre-existing conditions. This Administration is actively working towards dismantling these protections. This affects me personally and therefore has affected my position.

It’s sad how shallow your analysis of America is. We’re not the color of our skin and who we fvck. Debasing this country to race and sexuality is the most bastardized perversion of Government in our nation’s history. I don’t think anything you’ve posted disgusts me more than this approach. Our country and what it stands for is ideas, opportunity, and liberty.

That’s just trash analysis.

Our country is broke for many reasons.....but mostly because we refuse to see each other as
humans and Americans versus the tribalism that we have become....exactly what our enemies have wanted. We are too strong to be dismantled from the outside, but from the inside

Reactions: mule_eer
Our country is broke for many reasons.....but mostly because we refuse to see each other as
humans and Americans versus the tribalism that we have become....exactly what our enemies have wanted. We are too strong to be dismantled from the outside, but from the inside

The left has went batshit crazy. Hence the tribalism.

All of this tribalism is coming from one direction and anyone who dares not comply is a racist. Basically you.

All of this tribalism is coming from one direction and anyone who dares not comply is a racist. Basically you.

Im not the one who is afraid of diversity and power shifts in this country.....

you couldn't be more wrong on either position. Trump is trying to stop illegal immigration and every time he talks about healthcare he talks about saving pre-existing protections. Have you ever even listened to Trump.

I am a believer in border security and secure Immigration based on the foundation that this nation was founded and built. This Administration while securing this nation has also purposely crippled the legal immigration process in this country, deliberately. This affects me personally and therefore has affected my position.

I am a believer in Responsible Healthcare Rights, specifically the protections afforded for people with pre-existing conditions. This Administration is actively working towards dismantling these protections. This affects me personally and therefore has affected my position.

WRONG!

Then you voted for Hillary. Your belief didn’t change.
Those two you cited are not reasonable environmental changes reasonable people change a vote over. You are the dangerous type of voter. You’d follow hitler if the environment was right.

Then you voted for Hillary. Your belief didn’t change.
Those two you cited are not reasonable environmental changes reasonable people change a vote over. You are the dangerous type of voter. You’d follow hitler if the environment was right.

I voted for Marco Rubio in the GA primary and Evan McMullin in the General.

So your assumption is wrong.

I’m reading what you’re saying. You making an inaccurate assessment of yourself is irrelevant to the analysis above. You aren’t he targeted demo of the analysis’s impact nor are the crazy progressives.

You’re trying to equate moderate with Anti-Trump. I’m friends with many moderates who are able to maintain objectivity. And those moderates are voting for Trump because of his policies coupled with the left’s inability to not be crazy.

Voting for Trump is not an extremist position, no matter how much you try to make it that way. He’s made it very easy to do so because of his policy.

What amuses me are these principled virtue signaling "Republicans" who won't support Trump because of what he says, while at the same time willingly open to the idea of allowing Biden to be elected and enact policies that supposedly stand in stark contrast to their "Republican" values. If you claim to be a "Republican" or even a moderate for that matter, and find no fault with Biden's platform... then you're not a "Republican" or a "Moderate". You're a Democrat, and pretty far left one at that.

Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
It’s called being human. It’s called being American. You choose party above those two things.....I don’t. I am human first, American second.....

For guys like you, the policy position, allows you to sleep at night knowing that you are supporting a conman and horrible human being......that’s your prerogative, not mine.

No, for many, we're just not driven by emotion.

What amuses me are these principled virtue signaling "Republicans" who won't support Trump because of what he says, while at the same time willingly open to the idea of allowing Biden to be elected and enact policies that supposedly stand in stark contrast to their "Republican" values. If you claim to be a "Republican" or even a moderate for that matter, and find no fault with Biden's platform... then you're not a "Republican" or a "Moderate". You're a Democrat, and pretty far left one at that.

Keep telling yourself this to make it easier to sleep and feel better.....

Read some history books and you sound like those in Germany and Italy in the early 30’s.......

Read some history books and you sound like those in Germany and Italy in the early 30’s.......

LMAO.... went to the "Read some history books" card. Next up... Hitler card.

You keep virtue signaling how great a person you are because you are against Trump.

I know in November, I'll be voting FOR a candidate that supports most of the policy positions that I support. You'll get to have your vote AGAINST a candidate, and all the while betray those "Moderate" positions you hold dear.

LMAO.... went to the "Read some history books" card. Next up... Hitler card.

You keep virtue signaling how great a person you are because you are against Trump.

I know in November, I'll be voting FOR a candidate that supports most of the policy positions that I support. You'll get to have your vote AGAINST a candidate, and all the while betray those "Moderate" positions you hold dear.

Yes and I will be on the right side of history for this country.

purposely crippled the legal immigration process in this country
How? what policy implemented crippled the immigration process?

Please tell me you aren’t a proponent of chain immigration. But I guarantee thats what you’re going to reference.
afforded for people with pre-existing conditions.
How? Trump has said from jump street he wants to maintain protections for pre-existing conditions.

Says the MAGA whacko.......
Here is you not shaming people.
Some more not shaming....literally Hitler!!!
Yes and I will be on the right side of history for this country.
More not shaming.

It’s called being human. It’s called being American. You choose party above those two things.....I don’t. I am human first, American second.....

For guys like you, the policy position, allows you to sleep at night knowing that you are supporting a conman and horrible human being......that’s your prerogative, not mine.

Being human means that you live your life based on principles. You have values that you will not sacrifice no matter what.

I vote based on those principles and values. Simple as that.

You don't have a clearly set system of values or principles. That's why you vote based on your feelings for the people running. That's ok I guess but you will always be shifting alliances based upon which liar you believe more.

I'll give you an analogy. A man is tired of being married so he comes home and kills his wife. A second guy is also tired of being married and comes home and kills his wife and his in-laws.

Now, what's the difference between them? The answer... nothing! They are both murderers. The only thing that separated them is the number of people killed.

But what is most important is the belief that murder is wrong. If you start saying "Well, the first guy used a gun so that's worse" or "The second guy only used a knife" then things start getting shaky and that is what you're doing here. You're trying to rationalize a vote for Biden even though both he and Trump are crooked as a barrel of fishhooks. That is why you have to vote the platform and not the man. You MUST vote your principles and values because the man can change or be forced to change.

Im not the one who is afraid of diversity and power shifts in this country.....
You say that but the thought of blacks supporting trump scares the dogshit out of you and it is quite obvious to everyone.

You are not as smart as you think you are. You are as trasparent as glass and we are all mocking you.

Its funny when you obviously think you are smarter than others.

See when you say things like this to a guy like me, I can’t let this go. The vast majority of the GOP in Congress is white men, some white women and a handful of minority men with few if any supporting a vast majority of Americans.

The Democrats in Congress is a true snapshot of America.....white, black, brown, Indian, Muslim, Jewish, LGBTQ men, and women.....

When you say this, you are lying, because the GOP doesn’t represent who America is any longer.....

The GOP represents who America SHOULD be. People who have a system of beliefs based on principles that have the foundation that all Americans are equal, all Americans have value, all Americans have rights that no government should be taking away from them and that government exists for the sole purpose of protecting those rights.

The Democrats don't believe in those things. They have no value system. That's why they see the diversity of skin color is more important than the union of principle. They see that there is always a group of people that is being "victimized". That's why they play so well with the simple-minded people - nothing that happened to a person is their fault. That person bears no responsibility. Join us and we'll get those *^$^&#@ who did this to you. Look at us! Look at our diversity! Except no one ever pays because the very people who are doing this to them are the leaders of the group you joined. As long as they can keep people believing the enemy is the evil white man wearing a 3 piece suit, they'll stay in business.

More not shaming? How am I not being honest?

Just be a man about it, I am. I am man enough to say I am voting for Biden because I think Trump is a conman and a thief and a disgusting human being, he is many things, but a leader isn’t one of them......I wouldn’t follow him anywhere.

You and many like you are hiding behind the policy wall.....just say it, say you value the power and you respect his strength and his words and how he deals with people and how he leads.....

Don’t hide behind the policy.....stand up for the man that you respect because you want to be able to act the same and say and believe in the exact same things as he does.....

The GOP represents who America SHOULD be. People who have a system of beliefs based on principles that have the foundation that all Americans are equal, all Americans have value, all Americans have rights that no government should be taking away from them and that government exists for the sole purpose of protecting those rights.

The Democrats don't believe in those things. They have no value system. That's why they see the diversity of skin color is more important than the union of principle. They see that there is always a group of people that is being "victimized". That's why they play so well with the simple-minded people - nothing that happened to a person is their fault. That person bears no responsibility. Join us and we'll get those *^$^&#@ who did this to you. Look at us! Look at our diversity! Except no one ever pays because the very people who are doing this to them are the leaders of the group you joined. As long as they can keep people believing the enemy is the evil white man wearing a 3 piece suit, they'll stay in business.

You are the quintessential GOP.....you bare a false flag and the most conservative among you always say one thing but your actions and words behind closed doors are so much different.....

You’re perception is not the reality of this country and the world as a whole...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT