ADVERTISEMENT

RBG Analysis

It’s called being human. It’s called being American. You choose party above those two things.....I don’t. I am human first, American second.....

For guys like you, the policy position, allows you to sleep at night knowing that you are supporting a conman and horrible human being......that’s your prerogative, not mine.
It’s not choosing party. It’s choosing the policy results and the promised policy. Basically the exact definition of vote analysis. You’re trying to rationalize your position of allowing emotion to dictate your position. And the only way you can do that is by vilifying Trump and those of us using logic. It’s not a respectable position.

Reactions: spartansstink
It’s called being human. It’s called being American. You choose party above those two things.....I don’t. I am human first, American second.....

For guys like you, the policy position, allows you to sleep at night knowing that you are supporting a conman and horrible human being......that’s your prerogative, not mine.
Then go to china or some shithole African country and be a human lol. Doofus.

It’s not choosing party. It’s choosing the policy results and the promised policy. Basically the exact definition of vote analysis. You’re trying to rationalize your position of allowing emotion to dictate your position. And the only way you can do that is by vilifying Trump and those of us using logic. It’s not a respectable position.

And you are hiding behind the policy position.....we can do this all day long brother.....

Then go to china or some shithole African country and be a human lol. Doofus.

Full of piss and vinegar today huh...? Go take a nap, watch some Fox in your trailer.....also, you need more Trump signs, 4 just isn’t enough....

Very well thought out analysis. I could not disagree with you more. Why? Because you are coming from the position of a staunch MAGA supporter. Me, I am a moderate who has now shifted, so you are trying to convince me how I should feel and react to this situation and various scenarios.

This is what we know....the Trump base is baked, it doesn’t move. He can do or say anything that he wants and this percentage of individuals (a vast majority of this OT Board) wouldn’t blink and at the same time, put into the concept of defending said positions....

In 2020, for the first time in history, we have more registered independents than we have registered Republicans......why do you think that is? A lot of people who think and feel like me who are repositioning......just in my own immediate family, there are (4) of us who voted GOP in 2016 that will vote Biden in 2020.

Trump isn’t gaining.....he is only losing position from 2016 while at the same time, the Democratic Party is much more aligned and zoned for this election, they already have a distinct advantage in percentage of registered voters.....

This move surges two groups.....moderates who want a balanced SCOTUS and progressives who want to keep the staunch conservatives from controlling SCOTUS for a generation....

if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself this. By the way the registered voters by party really has no meaning in the general election. WV largest party on paper is Dems how did that vote go in 2016. LA has something like 400k more registered dems than gop

Dude where do you come up with this stuff, Trump has the highest approval rating among the GOP than even Reagan had.

Notice the large crowds turning out for Biden? Ton of energy behind his campaign

Again, my voting record speaks my itself....read and understand what I am writing......a belief system can stay in place, but positions may change based on environment.....

There are more moderates and Republicans voting against Trump the man, then there are opposite pickups for Trump from others.....Trump won because of low turnout and dislike for Clinton....

This isn’t 2016......

if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself this. By the way the registered voters by party really has no meaning in the general election. WV largest party on paper is Dems how did that vote go in 2016. LA has something like 400k more registered dems than gop

it’s also 94% white and with the lowest percentage of college graduates of any other state in the nation......Trumps biggest base.....what’s your point??

And you are hiding behind the policy position.....we can do this all day long brother.....
Hiding? WTF? You’re trying to reshape what voting is to fit your position. Voting is evaluating the policy actions and planned policy to determine if you believe those positions are the best course or in the best interests for the direction you believe in for the country.

I’m not hiding. I’m taking my duty seriously as a citizen and voting for the direction I want for this country.

You’re basically electing a homecoming queen.

Hiding? WTF? You’re trying to reshape what voting is to fit your position. Voting is evaluating the policy actions and planned policy to determine if you believe those positions are the best course or in the best interests for the direction you believe in for the country.

I’m not hiding. I’m taking my duty seriously as a citizen and voting for the direction I want for this country.

You’re basically electing a homecoming queen.

That is your position....this is your belief. Not mine. I am not trying to change your mind the same way that you are trying to tell me that I am wrong......this is America, people vote based on their perception of the environment and how it affects them during this specific snapshot in time......

it’s also 94% white and with the lowest percentage of college graduates of any other state in the nation......Trumps biggest base.....what’s your point??

My point is 38% of the state is registered dems yet hillary only got 26% of the vote. And keep portraying your home state, the greatest state in the union, as a bunch of backward dumbass hillbillies. We are a lot smarter than you give us credit for.

But no places like SF, NYC, LA, Seattle ect are so much smarter than us stupid hillbillies. At least the only landmines we have to avoid come from our dogs.

My point is 38% of the state is registered dems yet hillary only got 26% of the vote. And keep portraying your home state, the greatest state in the union, as a bunch of backward dumbass hillbillies. We are a lot smarter than you give us credit for.

But no places like SF, NYC, LA, Seattle ect are so much smarter than us stupid hillbillies. At least the only landmines we have to avoid come from our dogs.

I love and respect where I was born and raised. Those are your words, not mine. I am only giving you facts.....it’s the third whitest state in the country and the least college educated.....facts.

Based on those same facts, only 11.8% of the posters on this board are college educated...

That is your position....this is your belief. Not mine. I am not trying to change your mind the same way that you are trying to tell me that I am wrong......this is America, people vote based on their perception of the environment and how it affects them during this specific snapshot in time......
Are you serious? You’re trying to shame everyone as not being as enlightened as you because you’ve suspended rational analysis and gone on an anti-Trump crusade. It’s the “deplorables” argument. It’s hilarious.

You’ve admitted you’d vote for Biden regardless of what his platform is. That’s batshit behavior coming from a supposed GOPer and “moderate”.

I love and respect where I was born and raised. Those are your words, not mine. I am only giving you facts.....it’s the third whitest state in the country and the least college educated.....facts.

Based on those same facts, only 11.8% of the posters on this board are college educated...
Shocker, race baiting.

Are you serious? You’re trying to shame everyone as not being as enlightened as you because you’ve suspended rational analysis and gone on an anti-Trump crusade. It’s the “deplorables” argument. It’s hilarious.

You’ve admitted you’d vote for Biden regardless of what his platform is. That’s batshit behavior coming from a supposed GOPer and “moderate”.

I am not trying to shame anyone. I am very consistent with my position and I have a multitude of reasons for my current position. Has it changed versus 12 years ago, 8 years ago.....4 years ago, yes, it has....that doesn’t make me wrong. Listen, you believe the very same things as my brother, I love him a lot and I never try to shift his beliefs, but he always tries to explain to me why I am wrong.....sounds similar...it’s a bad habit of conservatives.

It is the left at attacks and tries to destroy anyone who doesn't think like them.

I am not trying to shame anyone. I am very consistent with my position and I have a multitude of reasons for my current position. Has it changed versus 12 years ago, 8 years ago.....4 years ago, yes, it has....that doesn’t make me wrong. Listen, you believe the very same things as my brother, I love him a lot and I never try to shift his beliefs, but he always tries to explain to me why I am wrong.....sounds similar...it’s a bad habit of conservatives.

In politics and voting? Tell your buddy @atlkvb that because he guaranteed 21-28% of the AA vote for Trump in 2020......

If you look at the demographic make up of Trumps base.....WVA is the base.
Good people, WVians. Salt of the earth. I like being aligned with them.

It is the left at attacks and tries to destroy anyone who doesn't think like them.

See when you say things like this to a guy like me, I can’t let this go. The vast majority of the GOP in Congress is white men, some white women and a handful of minority men with few if any supporting a vast majority of Americans.

The Democrats in Congress is a true snapshot of America.....white, black, brown, Indian, Muslim, Jewish, LGBTQ men, and women.....

When you say this, you are lying, because the GOP doesn’t represent who America is any longer.....

Silly goose I was talking about cancel culture, name anyone on the right who supports cancel culture.

See when you say things like this to a guy like me, I can’t let this go. The vast majority of the GOP in Congress is white men, some white women and a handful of minority men with few if any supporting a vast majority of Americans.

The Democrats in Congress is a true snapshot of America.....white, black, brown, Indian, Muslim, Jewish, LGBTQ men, and women.....

When you say this, you are lying, because the GOP doesn’t represent who America is any longer.....

Silly goose I was talking about cancel culture, name anyone on the right who supports cancel culture.

Donald J. Trump

He hates on and tries to cancel anyone and anything that disagrees with him to the point that it has become sad and pathetic....

Donald J. Trump

He hates on and tries to cancel anyone and anything that disagrees with him to the point that it has become sad and pathetic....

Alright no sense keeping this up we will have to just agree to disagree.

It’s sad how shallow your analysis of America is. We’re not the color of our skin and who we fvck. Debasing this country to race and sexuality is the most bastardized perversion of Government in our nation’s history. I don’t think anything you’ve posted disgusts me more than this approach. Our country and what it stands for is ideas, opportunity, and liberty.

That’s just trash analysis.

My voting record would disagree with you. A belief system stays in place, but positions can change based on environment....

Something that you and other staunch MAGA are blind too....
Give two real examples how your belief system stays in place and your positions changing to change your vote? Your admission of relative belief hints at you actually having no belief system but rather make decisions on feelings derived from the environment. Changes to your environment change your decision. There is such a thing as universal truth the environment can’t change.

Give two real examples how your belief system stays in place and your positions changing to change your vote? Your admission of relative belief hints at you actually having no belief system but rather make decisions on feelings derived from the environment. Changes to your environment change your decision. There is such a thing as universal truth the environment can’t change.
He is voting for Biden because if his wife finds out otherwise she is switching to granny bloomers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT