ADVERTISEMENT

RBG Analysis

I know you do.....the sane among us laugh at you from a distance as you brand yourself.....you can never undo this, you and many like you will be forever MAGA......history will not be kind to you....
Looking forward to the political re-education camps you all have in store for us, comrade.

Reactions: Rootmaster
He has also said he will release his taxes after his audit is finished plus an additional 20,000 lies.....so how ****ing stupid are you??
I couldn't care less about his fukin taxes.......as for lies from politicians.......what dreamworld are you living in? I'll give you one thing....you are always good for a laugh.

He has also said he will release his taxes after his audit is finished plus an additional 20,000 lies.....so how ****ing stupid are you??

Joe Biden quote from earlier today:
"If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be -- it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk," he said during a campaign speech.

Joe Biden quote from June 25th:
“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

Joe Biden quote from earlier today:
"If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be -- it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk," he said during a campaign speech.

Joe Biden quote from June 25th:
“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT