ADVERTISEMENT

Pens vs Music City....

Well, whaddya know about this.....the Preds have slapped a gag order on big mouth Subban.

According to Puck Daddy, he last spoke with reporters Thursday night and has been unavailable to the Press since..... even giving the finger to the NHL. Supposedly, the PHWA has filed some kind of grievance with the League, claiming rules require him to be made available to the Press after the Sunday skate.

If the uber-sanctimonious Puck Daddy is moaning, that's must be a pretty big deal with the scribes. Of course, they adore when he grabs the microphone, whether he's being candid or just outright bull-shitting about an opponent he doesn't like.

Sounds to me like the wonderful and almighty Preds......who we all know EVERYONE loves......is finally feeling the pressure after enjoying a 24 hour/day parade the past 2 weeks. Probably won't have much to do with Game 6, but anything which upsets their magic carpet ride......even a little bit......is enjoyable to those of us who won't need to hear the words NASHVILLE and PREDATORS again until opening night of the 2017-18 season.
Lmao...i love this gag order! Things not workin out for ya Subbie with the Listerine? As soon as he ignited that fire I KNEW he was in trouble...we all KNEW he was in big ass trouble....and if anyone has seen it the mic'd up tape proves without a doubt he was lying! Tonight that little bitch is gonna suck it! Let's Go!

Reactions: Euell
Jeff Jimerson better than every one of these country music stars they have trotted out.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Pens played a pretty solid first 5 minutes, though their attack has cooled somewhat the last 3 minutes. But I'm not at all displeased with how they've come out of the room tonight,

Reactions: torontoeers
These chants outta the crowds nowadays at a goalie who hasn't let one in (knock on wood) just totally slay me...really? And wings? Wake up ! Sid has delivered 2 gifts thus far unclaimed!

These chants outta the crowds nowadays at a goalie who hasn't let one in (knock on wood) just totally slay me...really? And wings? Wake up ! Sid has delivered 2 gifts thus far unclaimed!

Makes no sense whatsoever......at least wait until the guy lets in the softie and THEN let him have it. Just goes to show how minor league those SEC fans are in Tennessee.

Last minutes of the period.....consistently THE toughest of the series for the Pens.

Then, the Pens turn things around before the horn.

Pretty damned good period by the Pens; skated well, generated chances, didn't give up much defensively. I think a case can be made they had the better of the play.

Then, the Pens turn things around before the horn.

Pretty damned good period by the Pens; skated well, generated chances, didn't give up much defensively. I think a case can be made they had the better of the play.
From my eyes a few better chances and Nashville capitalizing in the FO circle when presented with an opportunity...a perfect road period...however Nashville will come as we know eventually. Murray needs to be the difference maker...IMO

Bad whistle...brutal mistake. That should have counted....yep...i can be honest....yikes!

I'm packing for a trip early tomorrow morning and missed the call.....if somebody HAS to get a bad call, I'd rather it be Nashville. Maybe it offsets a penalty call we're otherwise waiting for.....

One period...been there done that and got the t-shirt Pens....do it again. And on CBC they trot out Canadian Nashville resident Shania Twain...and she wont announce her preference nor wear the Nashville Gold/Blue? I think we have a Pens fan in hiding lol....actually I simply enjoyed looking at her....that's all...still quite hot....

Reactions: Euell
ADVERTISEMENT