ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Jan 2019

Oleksiak back to Dallas for the same #4 pick they traded to Dallas for him last season.....didn't take long for the bloom to come off his rose. I assume the ass-kicking he took from Wilson cooked his goose with the Pens, and he's hardly dressed the last month.

Additionally, with Schultz ready to return, his cap space evidently needed to be shed.
Brilliant...how one bout seems to skew peoples thinking is beyond me. He's been pressed into this role ever since they jettisoned RR , and other than the fight with dirtbag he had done a decent job and wasnt horrific defensively. Persona non grata...Irwin and maybe a few others may have a different view and thats fine, but the question NOW is WTF THEY GONNA DO? Put that #4 pick out on the ice for some pushback? SMFH.

obviously they will pursue someone through trade that can be a deterrent to wilson. simmonds would look good in a pens uniform.
The price will be steep. I do like the fact he gets his goals in the dirty area...just worry bout his shoulder. However if its a rental then that likely holds out. Imo gimmie Maroon, big boy who can scrap and a net touch as well...and likely a cheaper price.

I'm going to call saturday nights game vs the leafs a L right now.

this game is over too.

WTF THEY GONNA DO? Put that #4 pick out on the ice for some pushback? SMFH.

Taylor Haase from DK's site now thinks they might be "looking to add some size and snarl up front". Any thoughts on who might be available who fits that description.....how about a deal with Vegas with Ryan Reaves and Brassard as principals.:confused::confused:

What does he cost? He will be the highest bid. Not that it matters now I guess anyway...there is no future other than Jake. May as well go balls out yet again...sigh...

wayne simmonds the most sought after? idk about that.

but I'd have to guess the pens would need to find a 3rd team to get involved here. pens and flyers probably wouldn't do a straight up deal. perhaps their is another player easier to acquire. but i have to tell you, I have always respected/liked wayne's game.

Reactions: torontoeers
He comes up on every board as top 1-2, that I have seen anyway of late as far as forwards are concerned.

I really thought they would include a dman in a deal with brassard, since they needed to get rid of glass joe.

So who really knows what the pens are willing to pay.

but I'd have to guess the pens would need to find a 3rd team to get involved here. pens and flyers probably wouldn't do a straight up deal. perhaps their is another player easier to acquire. but i have to tell you, I have always respected/liked wayne's game.
I like his game too. He plays just on the edge, gives an effort, and can score. My issue and yours is he's been a freakin Philly Phuck.

Reactions: Irwineer2
I really thought they would include a dman in a deal with brassard, since they needed to get rid of glass joe.

So who really knows what the pens are willing to pay.
Rikolla may be one to dangle still with Schultzie comin back...I have'nt seen enough of his game yet to get too upset if he gets us what we want...

Rikolla may be one to dangle still with Schultzie comin back...I have'nt seen enough of his game yet to get too upset if he gets us what we want...

I think they'll roll with the dmen they have left now. brassard must be on the block or maybe something bigger...

what a fvckin awful powerplay. kessel with malkin and crosby out there is just dumb since he can't one time the puck. put him on the second unit or better yet send him packing.

I think they'll roll with the dmen they have left now. brassard must be on the block or maybe something bigger...

what a fvckin awful powerplay. kessel with malkin and crosby out there is just dumb since he can't one time the puck. put him on the second unit or better yet send him packing.
I'd just love to know WHY they dont go high on Kincaid...he has a good glove but he is down ALL THE TIME. Put it over his shoulder already...

Reactions: Irwineer2
I'd just love to know WHY they dont go high on Kincaid...he has a good glove but he is down ALL THE TIME. Put it over his shoulder already...

all that fancy passing and didn't get a good look because 81 can't one time the puck. and then you don't have the beef/presence to grind for a goal either.

fvckin infuriating.

Reactions: torontoeers
all that fancy passing and didn't get a good look because 81 can't one time the puck. and then you don't have the beef/presence to grind for a goal either.

fvckin infuriating.
Getting waxed by Jersey...without Hall. Good times!
Bolts will come to play on Wed, this we know...will the Pens?

ADVERTISEMENT