ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Jan 2019

What in the hell is it with this babe doing color ?? I don't care about Pierre......but if I'm looking for analysis on NBCSN, I wanna' hear it from Edzo.
I see it now CM...it is this fastest skater lady from Team USA. I'll cut HER some slack but not little Napoleon. He didn't wanna pay the rightful winner of the playmaking competition a female Decker...what a freakin sham this little puke.
I saw him within inches last year at that NHLPA gala...so bad I wanted to spit on him. Ho hum lol...

I see it now CM...it is this fastest skater lady from Team USA. I'll cut HER some slack but not little Napoleon. He didn't wanna pay the rightful winner of the playmaking competition a female Decker...what a freakin sham this little puke.
I saw him within inches last year at that NHLPA gala...so bad I wanted to spit on him. Ho hum lol...

Oh, I know who it/she is......I just don't know why NBCSN believes anyone gives two shits about her opinions on this particular game.

Reactions: torontoeers
And there is Pierre comin down on Sheahan yet his play by play corrects him... before I blew my top ,Sheahan played it as he should have! ...wake up you freakin ass Pierre ! You are a pretender! A joke, complete ass of a broadcaster. I also notice how he SHUT HIS FLAPPIN JAW right after he opened it right wide...ah whatever...

Reactions: COOL MAN
Panerin....Blowjax in a pickle...he won't negotiate during season, and wants to test FA market...oh my, poor Torts and the lot of em. [roll]

Obviously, this has been one of THE biggest off-ice stories of the season.....well, at least once Nylander finally signed

Anyway, it's been consistently reported that AP wants to play in a bigger market, preferably on a coast. And that MAY very well be completely true, both of which would obviously disqualify the Blojax from his derby.

But i can't figure out why it hasn't been theorized by ANYONE that the true reason why he refuses to commit to Columbus MIGHT be because he can't stand the thought of playing for Torts anymore after this season.

Reactions: torontoeers
Obviously, this has been one of THE biggest off-ice stories of the season.....well, at least once Nylander finally signed

Anyway, it's been consistently reported that AP wants to play in a bigger market, preferably on a coast. And that MAY very well be completely true, both of which would obviously disqualify the Blojax from his derby.

But i can't figure out why it hasn't been theorized by ANYONE that the true reason why he refuses to commit to Columbus MIGHT be because he can't stand the thought of playing for Torts anymore after this season.
My thoughts exactly...do the Isles have enough to pull off the deal? I'd think they do. Does Kekalainen wanna deal within Metro? No way...I could see them sitting pat and trying a run too, allowing him to walk end season. They are and continue be just THAT stupid.

Reactions: COOL MAN
pens trade brassard for bjugstad... right team, wrong player in return.
I like the deal on the whole, he is big enough Bjugstad but needs to work on his fists...ahem...see below.
I do like the addition of McCann too...young and controllable. We just got bigger, faster, and stronger...more points too. Sign me the F up!

Reactions: Irwineer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT